The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Meanwhile... NASA just launched a $1B lander to study the interior of Mars and so called "Christians" are still trying to debate that the Earth is flat.
I am willing to contend that FE is a lie perpetuated by Satan "The Father of Lies" in an attempt to not be only divide people but to also hold them back from enjoying and marveling at God's full creation of the entire universe. All those that further this lie are either willing pawns of Satan or have fallen into his trap and are being decived.
Just look at some of the images that our most powerful telescopes are revealing about how massive and how wonderful God's creation is. You can continue to live in your own little bubble and continue to deny God's ability to create a round Earth and an ever expanding universe all you want. For myself and my family, we will look to the sky and praise God for all the wonders He has created.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
:chuckle:
:

chair

My senses don't tell me that I am on a flat earth.

If they did....

- The sun would get smaller and smaller and smaller as it moves away from me. It doesn't. The sun stays the same size as it rises, when it is directly overhead and when it sets.

- The sun wouldn't set behind the horizon. Yet it does.

Those are the most obvious and clear items that affirm to my senses that the earth cannot be like the Flat Earth model.

Somehow, after many hundreds of posts on these threads, our flat earth friends somehow neglected to deal with these simple facts.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And people wonder why I don't let Patrick monopolize the forum with his endless memes and videos?? Look what happens if you let him go wild....

https://www.politicalirish.com/threads/biblical-flat-enclosed-earth-and-firmament.25203/page-22

Those poor, poor, souls. :rotfl:
Better management. People seem to be interested. The threads show up on Google searches now too, even for TOL. I have one 25 minute video I'm saving because it answers EVERY globe proof and destroys them. It's the best FE video made to this point. I'll wait till next weekend even though you won't watch. Neither will Clete, RD, JR, musty or anybody here for that matter. Somebody will and they'll see who's right. Ta Ta !!!
@Knight
P.S. - I monopolize forums with two main threads? Amazing. I know that really everybody tunes in to TOL to see Squeaky and Jacob start thread after thread. You have quite a cast here. The barb with the politics etc. It was fine when I started 40 Trump threads, no problem. One Biblical Flat Earth thread? Monopoly !!!! :rotfl:

Your censorship and bias and hypocrisy have reached Legendary proportions. Cast pj off as a loon and attribute it to FE believers. The fear you guys have of truth is astounding. You can all apologize to me in heaven when we laugh about these times.

Last edited:

musterion

Better management. People seem to be interested. The threads show up on Google searches now too, even for TOL. I have one 25 minute video I'm saving because it answers EVERY globe proof and destroys them. It's the best FE video made to this point. I'll wait till next weekend even though you won't watch. Neither will Clete, RD, JR, musty or anybody here for that matter. Somebody will and they'll see who's right. Ta Ta !!!

Why would you save it?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why would you save it?
Because I don't want to post too many videos and images within days of each other in THIS thread. Bans. But I can post it sooner if It's ok with everybody. I tried to remove the 666 image just now but I can't edit in this thread. Can you still edit? Now I can edit again. They were removing it at the same time apparently.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Patrick, most of us would appreciate it if you would quit with the attempts at trying to manipulate your readers with propaganda. This bit about saying the globe model is masonic/ satanic is gaslighting. It's trolling. Enough is enough. If I have to keep cleaning up after you, I will be putting you in time out.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

musterion

Here's an idea. If he has the end-all-be-all shut down the globe video, what if he posts it in a new thread while agreeing to close this one? He's basically challenged everyone to view it by saying they won't, so if he's going to bet the house on this one he may as well do it in a brand new thread.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here's an idea. If he has the end-all-be-all shut down the globe video, what if he posts it in a new thread while agreeing to close this one? He's basically challenged everyone to view it by saying they won't, so if he's going to bet the house on this one he may as well do it in a brand new thread.
Maybe I overstated and hyped it up a little but it DOES answer almost every imagined "problem" with flat earth. It IS the best flat earth video I've seen in 5 months and was recommended by a friend and partner as he used it to further his research in FE and watched it over 20 times. He says he learns something every time.

I stated that you all won't watch as a prediction that will be at the very least half true. Many in the debate won't watch it and those that do except Dave or STP maybe, will go into it with so much bias they will dismiss everything they see and hear within the first minutes. I doubt any of you on the globe side will watch the entire 25 minutes but I'm hopeful. I don't think it mentions satan or salvation.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, ANYTHING to end this thread. :chuckle: Genius idea.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
here's an idea: explain, in your own words, why the sun sets the way it does.
The small close sun and the massive size of the earth. Perhaps thousands of miles of land and ice beyond the wall of ice that surrounds what we call earth.

Forming a square ultimately with the circle of the earth in the middle. A circle squared, giving us the Four Corners of the earth. The Bible is exactly right on the earth, moon, stars, heavenly bodies and the heavens, cosmos.

The distance that the sun travels takes it below the visible horizon and out of view. It really is line of sight perspective. Explained in the video as well but not with my model. Very few I have ever heard so far have mentioned the things that I do about the size of earth. We can't get to the edge because of weather, temps, distance, fuel, landing areas, communications etc. .

The earth in my mind could be 50,000 to 100,000 miles in overall size. The sun is the same size as the moon and Masons show it in their symbolism. They show the truth for all to see and we have the globe so embedded in our minds it's all we can imagine. The sun is 32 to 62 miles wide and 3,000 miles high.

You've never seen the earth as a globe from pictures. You see depictions, artist renderings, CGI, photo shop etc. There are NO unaltered authentic images of the globe earth. What do we really see?

I can explain all of this in much greater detail but I actually feel like I'm wasting my time on this forum. People are interested in hearing the truth elsewhere. Here's an image of every base in the CIRCLE that surrounds us with latitude and longitude. The 7th one down on the left is Deception Station.

26994200_1551548338292494_5859730953352491045_n.jpg

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There ya go. A ready made excuse not to watch. You're a shill and a disinformation agent. Pretty clear to see. You'll now have that extra 25 minutes of your life to hunt down and study muslims.

Hurry JR make the page turn to get that nasty proof of the ice circle off the screen. Post a bunch, hurry !!!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There ya go. A ready made excuse not to watch. You're a shill and a disinformation agent. Pretty clear to see. You'll now have that extra 25 minutes of your life to hunt down and study muslims.
Musterion is anything but a shill, and "disinformation agent"? Maybe you should look in the mirror more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.