Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Devil

As I said before, repeatedly, Satan has a motive. He will deceive the whole world.

He has constructed a fake theology of an impersonal; timeless, immovable, changeless God, who is "in everything".

He has created a fake science of the evolution of "everything".

He has put this in a fake cosmos of other worlds and planets in order for the fallen angels he commands to come and take over this world as Aliens from outer space that we will be conditioned to accept as higher evolved beings that will help us make this earth a better place--utopia.

--Dave

Now I know you've gone off the deep end.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Tony Trout

If I may.......

1. I don't believe the Earth is flat. That's stupid.
2. I fully believe that we did, in fact, land on the moon. I wonder what Neil Armstrong would say to such silly beliefs that the Earth is flat if he were still alive?

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If I may.......

1. I don't believe the Earth is flat. That's stupid.
2. I fully believe that we did, in fact, land on the moon. I wonder what Neil Armstrong would say to such silly beliefs that the Earth is flat if he were still alive?

Neil Armstrong Lie Detector Test!

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Apollo 11 Press Conference

This video shows three men filled with guilt, not joy.

They show every sign that they are conveying a fake story about their trip to the moon.

--Dave

chair

The Devil

As I said before, repeatedly, Satan has a motive. He will deceive the whole world.

He has constructed a fake theology of an impersonal; timeless, immovable, changeless God, who is "in everything".

He has created a fake science of the evolution of "everything".

He has put this in a fake cosmos of other worlds and planets in order for the fallen angels he commands to come and take over this world as Aliens from outer space that we will be conditioned to accept as higher evolved beings that will help us make this earth a better place--utopia.

--Dave

There go all your claims for "examining the evidence". There is no possible evidence or fact that will convince you. No point in discussing anything at all with you.

"Off the deep end" is putting it mildly. You need help.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There go all your claims for "examining the evidence". There is no possible evidence or fact that will convince you. No point in discussing anything at all with you.

"Off the deep end" is putting it mildly. You need help.

This "off the deep end" fallacy, is not an argument. It's what people say when they have nothing else to say. Try making an intelligent argument.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The earth is round, just like the moon we see

The moon was made for "light", Genesis. It does not have water or an atmosphere, we don't even know what it's really made of. The horizon/horizontal line on earth is always straight in all directions at every elevation from low to high altitude on land and sea, not curved. The oceans are always level/flat in every direction as far as we can see when viewed at low and high elevation, not curved. The earth, from earth and sky, is absolutely stationary/not moving, while sun, moon, and stars are "seen" to move across the sky.

The only "visual" and proclaimed moving globe earth comes from NASA, in contradiction to what we see and experience from earth.

Three so called moon landing astronauts, as seen on the video, are clearly not telling the truth. Their nervousness, slow speech, and sadness, etc. all add up to being forced to tell a lie.

--Dave

chair

This "off the deep end" fallacy, is not an argument. It's what people say when they have nothing else to say. Try making an intelligent argument.

--Dave
Oh, it is not an argument. Wasn't meant to be. A comment on your condition is all.

There is no "intelligent argument" possible with someone who believes everybody else is mislead by Satan. You have discounted dozens of intelligent arguments as 'lies'. Now you say that Satan is behind all those 'facts' and 'arguments' that have been thrown at you. There is no point in rational discussion with someone who is not rational.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, it is not an argument. Wasn't meant to be. A comment on your condition is all.

There is no "intelligent argument" possible with someone who believes everybody else is mislead by Satan. You have discounted dozens of intelligent arguments as 'lies'. Now you say that Satan is behind all those 'facts' and 'arguments' that have been thrown at you. There is no point in rational discussion with someone who is not rational.

Who has the motive to deceive the world, Biblically speaking, is the Devil. Jesus said he was the "father of lies"--John 8:44

That the world has evolved is not Biblically correct.

That God is a timeless, changeless, immovable, impersonal force is also not Biblical.

We are debating if the earth is a globe or not. All visual empirical evidence from earth is that it is not a moving globe, but is a flat plain with level oceans and straight, not curved horizons in all directions.

Clete was asking me from a Biblical perspective, what motive is behind the lies, so this is a rational answer for that question. There are deceivers and there are the rest of us who Satan is trying to deceive.

Saying the earth is flat and stationary or saying the earth is a moving globe are propositional statements that may or may not be true. But one thing is absolutely true, one of these positions is true and the other one is false.

Saying the earth is a globe because we went to the moon is debatable, not because they claim to have visual evidence for the first time in history from beyond low earth orbit but because the moon landing was an obvious hoax and never really happened.

NASA has a history of contradiction and is founded on evolution of everything from the universe to us. NASA is atheistic because everything is nature and nature is eternal, God is not required for understanding the universe.

Knowing "both" sides of an argument is the best way not to be deceived. I am taking the side of flat earth against globe earth in order for that view to be understood and rejected or accepted as both sides are presented.

Why are so many, so willing, to be deceived, is a another question. I would answer that with because sin blinds us and most of us are not willing to acknowledge our sin and sinfulness. But that's another thread.

--Dave

chair

We are debating if the earth is a globe or not. All visual empirical evidence from earth is that it is not a moving globe, but is a flat plain with level oceans and straight, not curved horizons in all directions.

This is simply false. You reject any evidence that doesn't fit your notions as Satanic lies. But the evidence is there, like it or not.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is simply false. You reject any evidence that doesn't fit your notions as Satanic lies. But the evidence is there, like it or not.

That's your opinion, not a fact.

The fact is there is contradiction in the globe earth model, making it a theory of relativity based on thought experiment--imagination.

The earth is not moving and is flat from our view and but is a moving globe from view in outer space. Unfortunately NASA controls what they see from space which contradicts what we see from low earth flights.

If you think there is irrefutable empirical evidence of a moving globe that we can verify with out relying on NASA then present it.

--Dave

Selaphiel

128 pages of discussing whether the earth is flat or spherical in 2017. That is really unbelievable. Granted, all the threads claiming that the earth is 6000-10000 years old and that the theory of evolution is false is not much better.

If your religion requires you to dismiss empirical facts, then it is not spirituality, it is crossing over into psychosis. This thread is the evidence that religion cannot be separated from reason and critical thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.