JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What???

No comment on commercial flight paths?

No comments on that pathetic moon landing vehicle?

The LEM-ON

View attachment 25376

--Dave
Dave, if you were to buy a telescope and look at the different locations on the moon where we landed, I GUARANTEE that you will see the lower portions of each of the LEMs, and even the buggies they used on the Moon that are still there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Money, lots, and lots of money.

--Dave

People made lots of money actually going to the moon so your argument is incorrect.
Consider that companies had to build all of the equipment used in the moon shots. That equipment got built and you can go see it in museums. If they build equipment that works or equipment that does not work, they made money. Why would they build a hoax when building the real deal makes them the same amount of money?

Any other ideas?

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
People made lots of money actually going to the moon so your argument is incorrect.
Consider that companies had to build all of the equipment used in the moon shots. That equipment got built and you can go see it in museums. If they build equipment that works or equipment that does not work, they made money. Why would they build a hoax when building the real deal makes them the same amount of money?

Any other ideas?

They were all payed with tax dollars.

It's called a scam.

--Dave

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
But I am only talking about when it is landing. The shuttle doesn't need help or is in danger when it is about to land. As the person said the fighter jets add the noise as a cover for the fact that the shuttle is a self propelled jet as well.

--Dave

Add another several dozen people (chase plane pilots) who have to be in on the deception.

There's no conceivable motive.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
why flat earth deniers hate this flat earth video most-must watch

The moon can be seen in Australia and the US, at the same time, only on a flat earth.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Add another several dozen people (chase plane pilots) who have to be in on the deception.

There's no conceivable motive.

I don't agree, we have a difference of opinion. So many have been brought up to believe in a globe that it just seems impossible for it not to be, this is called conditioning. Most people just never question or think to question this so deceiving and being deceived is easy.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
why flat earth deniers hate this flat earth video most-must watch

The moon can be seen in Australia and the US, at the same time, only on a flat earth.

No Dave, not only on a flat earth. Dave, I'm going to ask you to go to the store tomorrow and purchase a globe, then hold up a baseball about 35-40 feet away from it. That's a rough approximation of a scale model of the earth and moon system.

You tell me, would the moon be visible from both the USA and Australia?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't agree, we have a difference of opinion. So many have been brought up to believe in a globe that it just seems impossible for it not to be, this is called conditioning. Most people just never question or think to question this so deceiving and being deceived is easy.

--Dave

Dave, conditioning works both ways. Because I grew up with a strong education, one that taught facts, it established for me that there is truth, and that generally conspiracies are false.

You on the other hand, do not appear to have received such an education, making you more vulnerable to suggestion that what is being taught is a lie.

If anyone has been deceived, Dave, IT'S YOU! And you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into it. This is why God tells us to protect our thoughts.

*Keep your heart with all diligence,For out of it spring the issues of life. - Proverbs 4:23 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs4:23&version=NKJV

*Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. - Philippians 4:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians4:8&version=NKJV

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

--Dave

That doesn't speak to a motive that thousands upon thousands of people across hundreds of nations, many of whom are enemies of each other and all of whom must have some motive sufficient to cause them to spend billions upon billions of dollars faking evidence, bribing and extorting and doing whatever else is necessary to keep everyone who is in on the secret on the same page with their mouths all collectively shut.

Not only is there no motive, there is no possible way to do it. It's crazy talk, Dave! There were maybe ten people in on the Watergate conspiracy to steal records from the Democrats and that bucket leaked like it had no bottom! You know why? It's because there was no motive great enough for everyone to keep their mouths shut and that was just burgluary and petty theft! You're talking about the grandest conspiracy that could be imagined stretching across thousands of years of human history all based on no motive at all. There is just no reason to tell such a lie. There is no behavior that humans, as a group, do differently because we think the Earth is a giant sphere that we wouldn't otherwise do if we knew that the Earth was flat so there's no result of this "conditoning" you speak of. There's just no benefit to the telling of such a collosal lie and even if there were, there'd be no way to keep the secret. There's too many people that would have to be in on the deception and there's way too much technology is in the hands of too many people all across the world, in every developed nation who aren't in on it.

Clete

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That doesn't speak to a motive that thousands upon thousands of people across hundreds of nations, many of whom are enemies of each other and all of whom must have some motive sufficient to cause them to spend billions upon billions of dollars faking evidence, bribing and extorting and doing whatever else is necessary to keep everyone who is in on the secret on the same page with their mouths all collectively shut.

Not only is there no motive, there is no possible way to do it. It's crazy talk, Dave! There were maybe ten people in on the Watergate conspiracy to steal records from the Democrats and that bucket leaked like it had no bottom! You know why? It's because there was no motive great enough for everyone to keep their mouths shut and that was just burgluary and petty theft! You're talking about the grandest conspiracy that could be imagined stretching across thousands of years of human history all based on no motive at all. There is just no reason to tell such a lie. There is no behavior that humans, as a group, do differently because we think the Earth is a giant sphere that we wouldn't otherwise do if we knew that the Earth was flat so there's no result of this "conditoning" you speak of. There's just no benefit to the telling of such a collosal lie and even if there were, there'd be no way to keep the secret. There's too many people that would have to be in on the deception and there's way too much technology is in the hands of too many people all across the world, in every developed nation who aren't in on it.

Clete

The Devil

As I said before, repeatedly, Satan has a motive. He will deceive the whole world.

He has constructed a fake theology of an impersonal; timeless, immovable, changeless God, who is "in everything".

He has created a fake science of the evolution of "everything".

He has put this in a fake cosmos of other worlds and planets in order for the fallen angels he commands to come and take over this world as Aliens from outer space that we will be conditioned to accept as higher evolved beings that will help us make this earth a better place--utopia.

--Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.