The Easiest Election In History

rexlunae

There's not one single thing in the entire OP that isn't complete PC ridden nonsense.

Liberals just utilize such to make themselves appealing to others. There's no way a person could be so naive and stupid to actually come to those conclusions :rolleyes:

I dunno. I based it on his words, his actions, many of them on camera, and what people say about him. I started out this election with a pretty bad impression of Trump, from when he was just a reality TV star. I figured he liked that job because it stroked his ego to have celebrities kowtowing to him. I thought he was a narcissist who just needed a constant fuel of people telling him he's great. Never did I imagine he'd make a serious run for President at that time, but my impression of him has only gotten worse and I've learned more about how he treats women and what he really thinks of various racial groups.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I've learned more about how he treats women and what he really thinks of various racial groups.

You haven't learned anything about how he treats women and racial groups, you're simply a sheep to the media and have chosen to be dishonest along with the rest of that flock.

Unlike the claims of Trump, the claims of Hillary go well before this election- she's always been seen as crooked as a mountain slope since the 70's- all of which you all deny.

It's amazing how full of crap a whole third of a nation can be, truly.

Danoh

There's not one single thing in the entire OP that isn't complete PC ridden nonsense.

Liberals just utilize such to make themselves appealing to others. There's no way a person could be so naive and stupid to actually come to those conclusions :rolleyes:

I'll say this...you are consistent in your stupidity.

Every time you post, I get this image of someone with their head in an oven with the pilot off...arguing..."there's no way a person could craw into this small space and die...a conspiracy is afoot."

Moron.

Fortunately for you, some fool pulled you out of there before the gas completely did you in.

But the ever irreparable brain damage was done.

And you have long since been not only no longer capable of rendering a sound thought; but forever doomed to repeating that moment's resulting ptsd...each time you run right smack into one more of your "no way" stupidities.

You are...one...stupid...individual.

Not to mention, moron, this isn't even your fight, you accross the pond mule's behind...

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
....I've learned more about how he treats women and what he really thinks of various racial groups.
You haven't learned anything you moron. Trump has never said anything bad about any "race". He did say bad things about Mexico letting criminals and rapists across the border, but guess what Einstein: MEXICO is a country and a government, not a race. Trump never said anything bad about Mexicans, he talked about Mexico. And before you make a bigger jerk out of yourself by saying that its Mexicans who cross the Mexico border, get a load of this:

LINK: California sees surge in Chinese illegally crossing border from Mexico
The number of Chinese immigrants illegally crossing the Mexican border into California has skyrocketed in recent years, the result of a lucrative smuggling industry, mass migration from China and a diversifying pool of migrants settling in the United States.

Mexico allows criminals of all nations to cross the border. Trump is correct. The liars in the media, just like liars like you, perverted that into him saying that Mexicans are rapists. People like you make me sick.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'll say this...you are consistent in your stupidity.

Every time you post, I get this image of someone with their head in an oven with the pilot off...arguing..."there's no way a person could craw into this small space and die...a conspiracy is afoot."

Moron.

Fortunately for you, some fool pulled you out of there before the gas completely did you in.

But the ever irreparable brain damage was done.

And you have long since been not only no longer capable of rendering a sound thought; but forever doomed to repeating that moment's resulting ptsd...each time you run right smack into one more of your "no way" stupidities.

You are...one...stupid...individual.

Not to mention, moron, this isn't even your fight, you accross the pond mule's behind...

People have finally stood up against the platitudes, the false correlations, and the hidden prejudices.

The above quoted post is the reaction to their liberal fascism being uncloaked- one will notice that they have merely gotten louder and louder due to the rising opposition- the speakers will blow out soon :)

rexlunae

You haven't learned anything you moron.

When this whole process started, I really disliked Hillary Clinton. I donated to Sanders the day he announced he was running for President, and committed to monthly donations thereafter. I also disliked Donald Trump, but not nearly as much as I would subsequently come to. And I actually enjoyed watching Trump puncture the candidacies of so many really horrible rivals for the GOP nomination. But since then, I've learned that a great deal of the worst of what I had thought of Clinton was mostly fabricated, and there were some really amazing skeletons in Trump's closet that I couldn't have even imagined, starting with his announcement that Mexicans are rapists. Yeah, Clinton isn't a perfect candidate, they so seldom are, but she's run a pretty good campaign, and from my perspective she's moved in the direction of policies that I supported from the outset. And I actually have moved my own positions on things like trade, where I think that Sanders was wrong and too extreme.

So yeah, I've learned things. I think Clinton has learned things too. But I don't expect you to appreciate them.

Trump has never said anything bad about any "race". He did say bad things about Mexico letting criminals and rapists across the border, but guess what Einstein: MEXICO is a country and a government, not a race.

I'm sorry, but you're just in denial. His comment about who Mexico was supposedly sending equates to an assessment of a group of people identified mostly by skin color, who he then judges and encourages others to judge, as became pretty blatantly evident from his race-based attacks on the judge handling the case of his phony University.

Trump never said anything bad about Mexicans, he talked about Mexico.

He talked about the people from Mexico who are here in this country, in the form of his favorite type of narrative, a conspiracy theory. And you apparently can't process it as it was obviously intended.

Mexico allows criminals of all nations to cross the border. Trump is correct. The liars in the media, just like liars like you, perverted that into him saying that Mexicans are rapists. People like you make me sick.

Mexico don't control who enters the US. At all. So you're wrong from the very top. It's not East Germany. They don't need permission to leave the country.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
When this whole process started, I really disliked Hillary Clinton. I donated to Sanders the day he announced he was running for President, and committed to monthly donations thereafter. I also disliked Donald Trump, but not nearly as much as I would subsequently come to. And I actually enjoyed watching Trump puncture the candidacies of so many really horrible rivals for the GOP nomination. But since then, I've learned that a great deal of the worst of what I had thought of Clinton was mostly fabricated, and there were some really amazing skeletons in Trump's closet that I couldn't have even imagined, starting with his announcement that Mexicans are rapists. Yeah, Clinton isn't a perfect candidate, they so seldom are, but she's run a pretty good campaign, and from my perspective she's moved in the direction of policies that I supported from the outset. And I actually have moved my own positions on things like trade, where I think that Sanders was wrong and too extreme.

So yeah, I've learned things. I think Clinton has learned things too. But I don't expect you to appreciate them.

I'm sorry, but you're just in denial. His comment about who Mexico was supposedly sending equates to an assessment of a group of people identified mostly by skin color, who he then judges and encourages others to judge, as became pretty blatantly evident from his race-based attacks on the judge handling the case of his phony University.

He talked about the people from Mexico who are here in this country, in the form of his favorite type of narrative, a conspiracy theory. And you apparently can't process it as it was obviously intended.

Mexico don't control who enters the US. At all. So you're wrong from the very top. It's not East Germany. They don't need permission to leave the country.

Great post.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Mexico don't control who enters the US. At all.

mexico doesn't control the flow of hispanics from south and central america through their southern border? :freak:

mexico doesn't enforce their northern border? :freak:

you sure about that?

rexlunae

That's the point you nimrod, they leave it wide open.

Likewise, the US doesn't control who enters Mexico. It's a reciprocal arrangement, where the country being entered is responsible for keeping out anyone they don't want.

Some countries do control exits. I don't think there are any in North America, not the US, Canada, or Mexico, but it's not unheard of. It was really common in Eastern Bloc countries. That was the main reason for the Berlin wall, for instance. It's popular if you want to treat your country as a prison. But it should be noted that some countries just do it for the sake of tracking who's in the country.

Last edited: