The Easiest Election In History

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What things seem like to you are of no relevance to people living in the real world. But I'm sure it makes you feel all clever and superior to spew your bile and idiocy all over everyone else because you can't admit that you've stupidly backed the worst candidate in U.S. history, for president.

The only reason yall want Hillary is because she'll power up your manipulative, slandering fascism. Trump beat Hillary in every single section of the final debate, and what did the Left do? They went on, as per usual, to go after his character and smear everything they could.

You all recently utilized feminist deceit, racial paranoia, xenodochial siding, anon anon- the entire payload of liberal insanity- on Trump. There is nothing integral about any of you, and Hillary is just you all's Jezebel queen ready to juice your bias with presidential power.

So you can go on with all that nonsense you are saying. The very worst president can pretty much be determined by who yall support, because you're the stupid one :wave:

Wick Stick

As a voter who does not like either Trump or Hillary I feel like the guy in the film Castaway. Where is Wilson when I need him? :sigh:

From what I've seen so far Hillary is going to win this election fairly easily.
:nodding: It's much easier when your opponent is doing everything they can to throw the fight.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
nick-shimalla-theshimalla-hillary-clinton-may-become-the-first-f-2793179.png

fool

Hall of Fame
We won our revolution, you lost yours.
If we were pondering Trump or Sanders then this would be a great time in our Country.
Trump kicked in the front door of the Republican Party and started flipping the tables over.
As Sanders did to the DNC, but they were in bed with Hillary and they managed to crush him, crush his spirit.
The Donald has done a great service to this Country, we would have been pondering Clinton or Bush if the big money had it's way but we told big money to stuff it and went with the the Spray tanned New York real estate guy with the hot wife and legendary comb-over.
In a Coke or Pepsi election all the sudden we got Orange Crush destroying Coke, and Pepsi under attack by some kind of Ginger Ale from Up North, with a comb-over.
Trump rattled the cage, Trump and Sanders could have got the cage rocking.
You guys went with Pepsi, Hillary "just like your grandmother" Clinton coaxing you back into the cage with an Ice Cold Pepsi it's familiar and it tastes so good.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If we were pondering Trump or Sanders then this would be a great time in our Country.
Trump kicked in the front door of the Republican Party and started flipping the tables over.
As Sanders did to the DNC, but they were in bed with Hillary and they managed to crush him, crush his spirit.
The Donald has done a great service to this Country, we would have been pondering Clinton or Bush if the big money had it's way but we told big money to stuff it and went with the the Spray tanned New York real estate guy with the hot wife and legendary comb-over.
In a Coke or Pepsi election all the sudden we got Orange Crush destroying Coke, and Pepsi under attack by some kind of Ginger Ale from Up North, with a comb-over.
You guys went with Pepsi, Hillary "just like your grandmother" Clinton coaxing you back into the cage with an Ice Cold Pepsi it's familiar and it tastes so good.

you should post here more

JPPT1974

It is that voting for the lesser of the two evils. And also that you may not agree with their politics. But it is up to us to vote them in. Regardless you see!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Refreshing post, very nice :)
Getting back to why Trump sliced through everyone in the first place.

rexlunae

I didn't support Sanders for his talk of revolution. I don't think we need a revolution, exactly, in the US. I supported him because he stood up to the right people. Sometimes Clinton does that, but other times she jumps in bed with them. Trump just trashes everyone. He's indiscriminate. He lashes out at people because they're between him and what he wants, not because of any higher principle. While I may not get everything I want with Clinton, Trump gives me close to nothing that I want, and a bunch of stuff I don't. Seems only logical to support Clinton.

PureX

You are apparently falsely assuming that the democratic primary reflected the will of the voters, when it clearly did not. The party had to cheat, grossly and obviously, to make sure Hillary was their candidate. And she's still suffering low voter support for it, even against the worst candidate in U.S. history.

It's true that the republicans lost control of their own primary election, but that was due to the pathetic group of candidates they offered their voters to choose from, and the many decades of pandering to ignorant extremists in this country for their votes, and then ignoring them once the elections were over. Even those idiots realized they're being used, eventually. So when they got the chance to shove Trump down the republican party's throats, they did so, and gladly.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I didn't support Sanders for his talk of revolution. I don't think we need a revolution, exactly, in the US. I supported him because he stood up to the right people. Sometimes Clinton does that, but other times she jumps in bed with them. Trump just trashes everyone. He's indiscriminate. He lashes out at people because they're between him and what he wants, not because of any higher principle. While I may not get everything I want with Clinton, Trump gives me close to nothing that I want, and a bunch of stuff I don't. Seems only logical to support Clinton.

Do you think that if the DNC had known Trump was going to be the GOP candidate that they would have pushed Bernie more?

kmoney

Hall of Fame

:chuckle:

rexlunae

Do you think that if the DNC had known Trump was going to be the GOP candidate that they would have pushed Bernie more?

No. I think the DNC was mostly behind Clinton from the beginning, and I don't think that's contingent on the GOP nominee. And so far, it looks like that's not going to hurt them. Whether that's because she's better than I expected, or because Trump is just so bad, I'm not sure I'll ever know, but I will say that I think that Clinton's general election campaign has been really good, far stronger than her primary campaign. But the defining difference between Clinton and Trump is that she hasn't made any huge obvious errors since she started running.

fool

Hall of Fame
I didn't support Sanders for his talk of revolution. I don't think we need a revolution, exactly, in the US. I supported him because he stood up to the right people. Sometimes Clinton does that, but other times she jumps in bed with them.
And then wipes the server. That's a big deal breaker, she lies when the truth would do better. Will she destroy the world? Probably not, but the lies and deceit is just annoying.

Trump just trashes everyone. He's indiscriminate. He lashes out at people because they're between him and what he wants, not because of any higher principle.
He trashes everyone no doubt, that's a big selling point for me, no sacred cows.

While I may not get everything I want with Clinton, Trump gives me close to nothing that I want, and a bunch of stuff I don't. Seems only logical to support Clinton.
Right, Pepsi. Nothing scary about Pepsi.