The Easiest Election In History

kmoney

Hall of Fame
No. I think the DNC was mostly behind Clinton from the beginning, and I don't think that's contingent on the GOP nominee. And so far, it looks like that's not going to hurt them. Whether that's because she's better than I expected, or because Trump is just so bad, I'm not sure I'll ever know, but I will say that I think that Clinton's general election campaign has been really good, far stronger than her primary campaign. But the defining difference between Clinton and Trump is that she hasn't made any huge obvious errors since she started running.
Exactly. I think it's hard to say that Clinton has been running a good campaign because Trump is such an awful candidate. She has largely been able to avoid dealing with the stream of emails because Trump is always providing distractions. It's easy to hit Trump with some very powerful ads. You put her up against a different GOP candidate and I doubt her campaign would be going as smoothly.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
You don't want Trump because you're a woman and the whole country should maneuver by your unfounded, hurt feelings.
If Hillary wins, it will be because of that reason, and nothing else.
Yes, just keep telling yourself that Trump will lose because of hurt feelings. All the manly men will vote Trump and the women and pansies will go Clinton. :blabla:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
All the manly men will vote Trump and the women and pansies will go Clinton. :blabla:

You act like that's not exactly the truth :rolleyes:

Trumps going to win because many people have decided, after seeing the nonsense in such a visible, clear display, to wake up and smell the coffee.

At this point, if a person doesn't want Trump it's because he'll continue to expose it :chuckle:

The Berean

We won our revolution, you lost yours.
If we were pondering Trump or Sanders then this would be a great time in our Country.
Trump kicked in the front door of the Republican Party and started flipping the tables over.
As Sanders did to the DNC, but they were in bed with Hillary and they managed to crush him, crush his spirit.
The Donald has done a great service to this Country, we would have been pondering Clinton or Bush if the big money had it's way but we told big money to stuff it and went with the the Spray tanned New York real estate guy with the hot wife and legendary comb-over.
In a Coke or Pepsi election all the sudden we got Orange Crush destroying Coke, and Pepsi under attack by some kind of Ginger Ale from Up North, with a comb-over.
Trump rattled the cage, Trump and Sanders could have got the cage rocking.
You guys went with Pepsi, Hillary "just like your grandmother" Clinton coaxing you back into the cage with an Ice Cold Pepsi it's familiar and it tastes so good.

Brilliant post, fool! :first:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Right, Pepsi. Nothing scary about Pepsi.

unless you can't get one

pepsi-princess-leia.JPG

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
We won our revolution, you lost yours.
If we were pondering Trump or Sanders then this would be a great time in our Country.
Trump kicked in the front door of the Republican Party and started flipping the tables over.
As Sanders did to the DNC, but they were in bed with Hillary and they managed to crush him, crush his spirit.

The Donald has done a great service to this Country, we would have been pondering Clinton or Bush if the big money had it's way but we told big money to stuff it and went with the the Spray tanned New York real estate guy with the hot wife and legendary comb-over.

In a Coke or Pepsi election all the sudden we got Orange Crush destroying Coke, and Pepsi under attack by some kind of Ginger Ale from Up North, with a comb-over.
Trump rattled the cage, Trump and Sanders could have got the cage rocking.

You guys went with Pepsi, Hillary "just like your grandmother" Clinton coaxing you back into the cage with an Ice Cold Pepsi it's familiar and it tastes so good.
Trump has managed to alienate most of his own party, starting with Paul Ryan - in a government system based on the separation of powers, "The Donald" has no support in the House and Senate to promote his agenda.

Those GOP members of Congress who do get elected will have done so in spite of Trump - not because of him!

How would Trump possibly explain his election in a system that he has already characterized as "rigged?"

DavidK

How would Trump possibly explain his election in a system that he has already characterized as "rigged?"

I imagine it would go something like, "They tried, but they couldn't... they couldn't stop me... couldn't stop a winner... cause I'm a winner... and you... I told you to watch those polls... Philadelphia... Chicago... watch those polls... and I won... cause winners win... even when nasty women cheat.. cause they're not winners.. isn't that amazing... totally rigged, and I won!"

kmoney

Hall of Fame
You act like that's not exactly the truth :rolleyes:

Trumps going to win because many people have decided, after seeing the nonsense in such a visible, clear display, to wake up and smell the coffee.

At this point, if a person doesn't want Trump it's because he'll continue to expose it :chuckle:

To be sure, I don't doubt that Trump's personality is a significant factor for many people but there are other reasons to not vote for him. It's not as if he's a great candidate except being rough around the edges.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
To be sure, I don't doubt that Trump's personality is a significant factor for many people but there are other reasons to not vote for him. It's not as if he's a great candidate except being rough around the edges.

it'll be easier to impeach trump than it will be to impeach hillary

but just to make sure, we should start the impeachment process for both of them today

rexlunae

Are you saying Clinton will beat the Duck?

I was more saying that it's easy to figure out who to vote for. But at this point, I think it's very likely Clinton will beat the jerk. And on another note, the people supporting Trump are exactly the ones I would expect.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I was more saying that it's easy to figure out who to vote for. But at this point, I think it's very likely Clinton will beat the jerk. And on another note, the people supporting Trump are exactly the ones I would expect.

Do you believe I support the Duck for president?

Danoh

vote trump!

then duck! :banana:

Yep.

Because just as he has been blaming his many back room deals, massive failures, endless corruption and cover ups on anyone who ever worked for him or supported him these past thirty plus years, he will blame the fools who voted for him for his having turned out the most incompetent, corrupt, and disgraceful President in the history of the U.S. and then some...should he win/the U.S....lose...