The Heretics Message to the World:Be Baptized to be Saved! (HOF thread)

c.moore

Well you just as well keep all the laws Jesus commanded also being cicumcized and fasting, healing the sick and etc.

I guess you don´t need grace any more just follow Jesus , on your own power and religious strength.:D

Last edited:

Freak

c.moore said:
Rene

You can twist and try to understand the bible in a religious qualification gospel of works and rituals as you want but i made a choice to do as jesus said , and this is believe witht the heart and not with a water down gospel as you think.
as long as a person believes in their heart they are saved Rom 10:9,10.
We are save d by grace not by water.
the baptism is a like figure of what make us sons and daughter is the baptism in the Blood of Jesus , which give us eternal life

Joh:3:15: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Joh:3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh:3:17: For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Joh:3:18: He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Believing is the Key to heaven doors not´the water .

In Peter's second sermon (Acts 10:43) he said, "everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins." Another example from Acts 16 is the Philippian jailer. Paul said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved..." In Rom. 1:16 Paul said that the gospel is the power of God to salvation to all who "believe." In Rom. 3:21-26 Paul talked about how unrighteous sinners can stand in the presence of a righteous God. Paul described how God "justifies" sinners (v. 22). "this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe." (NIV) In Rom. 4:1-12 Paul argued that Abraham was saved, not because he was circumcised, but through faith ("belief"). In Rom 10:9 Paul stated, "if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved..." In Eph. 1:13 Paul wrote, "after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation--having also believed, you were sealed in Him..."

Keep up the good work in defending the faith. :thumb:

Freak

Mr. 5020 said:
Aren't you one of those evangelists who's mission is accomplished when everyone in the room is laying down?
That's a bizarre question. I personally know C. Moore. He believes when people are placing their faith in Jesus then God's mission is accomplished.

Mr. 5020

Freak said:
That's a bizarre question. I personally know C. Moore. He believes when people are placing their faith in Jesus then God's mission is accomplished.
My apologies. From my vague remembrance of him, I thought he was a Benny Hinn-ite (as did the several other people I asked before I made that post).

Freak

Mr. 5020 said:
My apologies. From my vague remembrance of him, I thought he was a Benny Hinn-ite (as did the several other people I asked before I made that post).
He is a believer in Jesus!!

c.moore

Mr. 5020 said:
Aren't you one of those evangelists who's mission is accomplished when everyone in the room is laying down?

yes, because you have to see the fruits the<y have we they get up, and the people see that Jesus i n them because they are so filled of Holyness they can`t stand.
If the Glory of God falls on you one day you won`t stand either. :angel:

BTW Mr. 5020 , are you also one of those frozen dead christians who is to Holy to move??? :think:

Freak

c.moore said:
yes, because you have to see the fruits the<y have we they get up, and the people see that Jesus i n them because they are so filled of Holyness they can`t stand.
If the Glory of God falls on you one day you won`t stand either. :angel:

BTW Mr. 5020 , are you also one of those frozen dead christians who is to Holy to move??? :think:

:BRAVO:

c.moore

Mr. 5020 said:
Why are you clapping? He said yes, his mission is complete when everyone is laying down.

no I didn`t, so repent and stop lieiong, and stop putting your words in my mouth.
Read my poist again slowly you get understanding as you get my information, as you renew your mind.

maybe you are Catholic so that might be the reason you have a grudge against those slang in the Holy Ghost and like to get filled with the Holy Ghost like the Holy Spirit want us to be filled.
Get fiilled one day you might have also a testimony. :D

Freak

Mr. 5020 said:
Why are you clapping? He said yes, his mission is complete when everyone is laying down.
I know the man, you don't. His mission is Jesus Christ and calling people to Him. Is there a problem with that?

Freak

c.moore said:
no I didn`t, so repent and stop lieiong, and stop putting your words in my mouth.
Read my poist again slowly you get understanding as you get my information, as you renew your mind.

maybe you are Catholic so that might be the reason you have a grudge against those slang in the Holy Ghost and like to get filled with the Holy Ghost like the Holy Spirit want us to be filled.
Get fiilled one day you might have also a testimony. :D
:thumb:

Letsargue

Freak said:
O2bewise,

You have proven to me once again you are unable to deal with God's Truth. Did you read what paul said the Gospel was in 1 Cor. 15? Don't take my word take Paul's word regarding this issue at hand.

Paul never mentioned baptism in 1 Cor. 15 because it is not the Gospel message. The Gospel message is centered on Jesus not baptism. Thank you very much.

As to your other comments they bear no truth in them. Until you have been where I have been I would reserve your comments until another time.

By the way, you are a false teacher according to God's Word. You are a false teacher. You reject the eternal nature of Jesus Christ as being eternal God.

---Paul didn't mention Stealing, lying, or being a fool either, but those are mentioned all through the Bible. That makes them worthy to consider.
---To some folks.
--------------Paul---

Letsargue

Freak said:

---What are you angry about? Seems Christ taught against that, more than baptism.
---Did someone cut something off of yours. with their sword? You sound pretty hysterical to me.
---------------Paul---

koban

Letsargue said:
---Paul didn't mention Stealing, lying, or being a fool either, but those are mentioned all through the Bible. That makes them worthy to consider.
---To some folks.
--------------Paul---

Is it being a fool to respond to a 49 month old post made by a member who is currently banned? :think:

Letsargue

Freak said:
O2bewise, please prove me wrong. I would be more than willing to retract my earlier posts.

Is baptism necessary for salvation?

Can one be saved if not baptized in water?

Is baptism a part of the Gospel message?

I'll be looking forward to your response.

Acts 2:38--Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and Don't be Baptized anyone, for any sins, in the name of Christ don't, then you will receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, but not if you're Baptized.
---That is not right. What Peter said is TRUTH.
---------------Paul---

Freak

Letsargue said:
Acts 2:38--Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and Don't be Baptized anyone, for any sins, in the name of Christ don't, then you will receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, but not if you're Baptized.
---That is not right. What Peter said is TRUTH.
---------------Paul---
Your post is so disjointed it's hard to follow. Please re-phrase your question or statement.