The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

There's just one problem, that’s not the religion of Jesus. That's one variation of the watered down religion about Jesus.
That's not the case, since Jesus didn't create or design any religion. He hates religion. He only looks upon the thoughts and intents of the heart of every soul alive.
God is changeless, Jewish men who became believers in Jesus, needed a theological way to explain why they left their sacrificial religion and joined Jesus; they made him the final sacrifice. Problem solved, however untrue it satisfied their collective conscience.
No, it satisfied God's demand for justice.
Should one turn away from God and reject salvation then they will not awake from the sleep of death, which IS what Hell is.
No, hell is torment in flames, eternally:

And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: for I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

He was right, since Jesus rose from the dead and testifies that hell is real and men STILL don't believe Him. :duh:
True Freelight, people overlook the triumphant. LIFE of Jesus when they take the easier path of believing his DEATH to be a sacrifice. Jesus demonstrated salvation by doing Gods will in his life, he proved conclusively life after death by resurrecting himself from the dead.
He proved by His death that He was capable of keeping covenant with The Father and proved to be Faithful and True by raising Himself from the dead as He said He would.
Pagan blood sacrifice is a cop out from the path of real spiritual transformation.
The only 'cop out' here is those who agree with the centuries-old demonic doctrine of Jesus' Blood being worthless.

Aimiel

Greetings

What I have in bold highlight is a very interesting observation. Is this something that has been revealed to you in the spirit as in hearing it from God, or did you get it from some other Scriptures than just the one about sweating blood?

I am not saying I disagree with you whatsoever, actually, I felt a witness and just wanted to hear from you as to how you came up with that.

If you would rather do it by PM that is fine with me.

Thanks in advance
It's a lifetime of learning through reading Scripture, hearing sermons and getting revelation from The Spirit of The Lord. :thumb:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Freelight, did you see this incredible documentary put together by Bez Sarmast, Iranian citizen, UB reader, researcher???? Bez makes the case that Jesus deliberately "patterned" his life from birth to death and resurrection to appeal to the religious themes already in existence outside of Judaism so that when those religious groups heard the story from his missionaries they would already have familiarity thus making his life story "more acceptable".

It is well worth watching, I was amazed, even his birth corresponded with seasonal adorations within the concepts of the fertility God.

Check it out, it's in 5 parts.

http://secretsofjesuschrist.com/

Caino

Its possible, we cover some of this in the 'Pagan origins of the Christ Myth' thread. Will look into.

pj

Livelystone

Yes,....we all have the power to forgive. Jesus came to show us the power of forgiveness. We are forgiven as we forgive others, - we have the keys to bind or loose as ministers of the kingdom.

pj

Not all of mankind has the power to forgive.

There are those who have been consumed by evil spirits that have been able to keep these individuals from forgiving others.

Then there are plenty of persons who claim to have forgiven people of their sins but let those same people commit the same sin against them again, and you will soon see that they were never forgiven the 1st time.

True forgiveness in the way that Jesus forgives us is divine but mankind is not born with a divine nature. At best a man can only become as good as Abel was, and although Abel was called to be righteous, his blood cried out from the ground. On the other hand those who have been to the cross have been born of a better blood that has within it the life of Christ who forgives every one of their sins.

For those who have been taken up with evil spirits that keep them from forgiving others, Christ is the only solution for them. For them to obtain the life of Christ they first need to have their own Passover experience.

Fortunately for them and for me, Jesus has made that possible.

Blessings

Doug

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

There are those who have been consumed by evil spirits that have been able to keep these individuals from forgiving others.

Then there are plenty of persons who claim to have forgiven people of their sins but let those same people commit the same sin against them again, and you will soon see that they were never forgiven the 1st time.

True forgiveness in the way that Jesus forgives us is divine but mankind is not born with a divine nature. At best a man can only become as good as Abel was, and although Abel was called to be righteous, his blood cried out from the ground. On the other hand those who have been to the cross have been born of a better blood that has within it the life of Christ who forgives every one of their sins.

For those who have been taken up with evil spirits that keep them from forgiving others, Christ is the only solution for them. For them to obtain the life of Christ they first need to have their own Passover experience.

Blessings

Doug

I meant that all have the potential-power to forgive sins, and especially those who are devoted disciples of the Master, since he empowered them to do so. I agree with certain points above, and that until one truly repents and turns to God, they may not experience or know the full power of forgiveness, and may frustrate others from experiencing the same. All are still encouraged to forgive, 70 x 7 at that.

pj

Aimiel

I've seen God's forgiveness in my own heart and in the lives of believers. That's something which Satan can't counterfeit. Freelight has proven that time and again with his ignorance. :chuckle:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED?​

150:5.1 One evening at Shunem, after John’s apostles had returned to Hebron, and after Jesus’ apostles had been sent out two and two, when the Master was engaged in teaching a group of twelve of the younger evangelists who were laboring under the direction of Jacob, together with the twelve women, Rachel asked Jesus this question: “Master, what shall we answer when women ask us, What shall I do to be saved?” When Jesus heard this question, he answered:

150:5.2 “When men and women ask what shall we do to be saved, you shall answer, Believe this gospel of the kingdom; accept divine forgiveness. By faith recognize the indwelling spirit of God, whose acceptance makes you a son of God. Have you not read in the Scriptures where it says, `In the Lord have I righteousness and strength.’ Also where the Father says, `My righteousness is near; my salvation has gone forth, and my arms shall enfold my people.’ `My soul shall be joyful in the love of my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation and has covered me with the robe of his righteousness.’ Have you not also read of the Father that his name `shall be called the Lord our righteousness.’ `Take away the filthy rags of self-righteousness and clothe my son with the robe of divine righteousness and eternal salvation.’ It is forever true, `the just shall live by faith.’ Entrance into the Father’s kingdom is wholly free, but progress—growth in grace—is essential to continuance therein.

150:5.3 “Salvation is the gift of the Father and is revealed by his Sons. Acceptance by faith on your part makes you a partaker of the divine nature, a son or a daughter of God. By faith you are justified; by faith are you saved; and by this same faith are you eternally advanced in the way of progressive and divine perfection. By faith was Abraham justified and made aware of salvation by the teachings of Melchizedek. All down through the ages has this same faith saved the sons of men, but now has a Son come forth from the Father to make salvation more real and acceptable.”

150:5.4 When Jesus had left off speaking, there was great rejoicing among those who had heard these gracious words, and they all went on in the days that followed proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom with new power and with renewed energy and enthusiasm. And the women rejoiced all the more to know they were included in these plans for the establishment of the kingdom on earth.

150:5.5 In summing up his final statement, Jesus said: “You cannot buy salvation; you cannot earn righteousness. Salvation is the gift of God, and righteousness is the natural fruit of the spirit-born life of sonship in the kingdom. You are not to be saved because you live a righteous life; rather is it that you live a righteous life because you have already been saved, have recognized sonship as the gift of God and service in the kingdom as the supreme delight of life on earth. When men believe this gospel, which is a revelation of the goodness of God, they will be led to voluntary repentance of all known sin. Realization of sonship is incompatible with the desire to sin. Kingdom believers hunger for righteousness and thirst for divine perfection.” UB

Salvation by simple faith and spiritual transformation was replaced by belief that Jesus was a human sacrifice to satisfy God.

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Blessings

Doug

There never were evil spirits that could change personal will without consent. Mans heart may be evil but God did not create a world in which evil could invade the sanctity of the true desires of a soul. The crafty beast persuaded Eve to change her own true desires from doing Gods will to doing her own will.

To forgive is to un-judge. We cannot literally forgive the sins of men at judgment time, but when we are judged we cannot be found guilty of judging others. That’s the kind of forgiveness that Jesus taught man.

If I have not judged then I have no need to forgive.

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned

"a scapegoat must be provided."

As mankind arose from the evolution of life, the mechanisms of "fear of the unknown" drove man towards what eventually became "religion". Paper 89 explains where the ideas of original sin came from and mans attempt to bargain with the ghost spirit world.​

blood.gif

Blood sacrifice to "wash away sins and please the Gods" is still practiced around the world.​

SIN, SACRIFICE, AND ATONEMENT​

"PRIMITIVE MAN REGARDED himself as being in debt to the spirits, as standing in need of redemption. As the savages looked at it, in justice the spirits might have visited much more bad luck upon them. As time passed, this concept developed into the doctrine of sin and salvation. The soul was looked upon as coming into the world under forfeit—original sin. The soul must be ransomed; a scapegoat must be provided. The head-hunter, in addition to practicing the cult of skull worship, was able to provide a substitute for his own life, a scapeman.

89:0.2 The savage was early possessed with the notion that spirits derive supreme satisfaction from the sight of human misery, suffering, and humiliation. At first, man was only concerned with sins of commission, but later he became exercised over sins of omission. And the whole subsequent sacrificial system grew up around these two ideas. This new ritual had to do with the observance of the propitiation ceremonies of sacrifice. Primitive man believed that something special must be done to win the favor of the gods; only advanced civilization recognizes a consistently even-tempered and benevolent God. Propitiation was insurance against immediate ill luck rather than investment in future bliss. And the rituals of avoidance, exorcism, coercion, and propitiation all merge into one another."..... UB

Livelystone

There never were evil spirits that could change personal will without consent. Mans heart may be evil but God did not create a world in which evil could invade the sanctity of the true desires of a soul. The crafty beast persuaded Eve to change her own true desires from doing Gods will to doing her own will.

Caino

I can understand that being an opinion but it does not reflect reality.

Reality is mankind is born with the seeds of evil and good knowledge within him. Unless someone can do as Christ did and fulfill the law, it only a matter of time before the principality of the evil seed that we are all born with begins to breed evil within us.

Every person from the time of their birth has the capability of bringing forth either good or evil and there is no one who has never thought evil including the good mother Theresa. This is why in the New Testament we see a man condemned for his thoughts and not just his actions because our thoughts are from the spirit and soul within us.

They (our spirit and soul) are what stands in judgment in the resurrection and not our physical bodies.

Blessings

Doug

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I can understand that being an opinion but it does not reflect reality.

Reality is mankind is born with the seeds of evil and good knowledge within him. Unless someone can do as Christ did and fulfill the law, it only a matter of time before the principality of the evil seed that we are all born with begins to breed evil within us.

Every person from the time of their birth has the capability of bringing forth either good or evil and there is no one who has never thought evil including the good mother Theresa. This is why in the New Testament we see a man condemned for his thoughts and not just his actions because our thoughts are from the spirit and soul within us.

They (our spirit and soul) are what stands in judgment in the resurrection and not our physical bodies.

Blessings

Doug

I can appreciate that your opinion comes from one of thousands of doctrines formed about Jesus, but Jesus proved in his life that man is not a robot programmed for sin. Sin is a choice not an inheritance. Certainly the environment of being born into a fallen world influences us but the spirit is easy victor over the flesh.

said Jesus, "go and sin no more."

Caino

Livelystone

I can appreciate that your opinion comes from one of thousands of doctrines formed about Jesus, but Jesus proved in his life that man is not a robot programmed for sin. Sin is a choice not an inheritance. Certainly the environment of being born into a fallen world influences us but the spirit is easy victor over the flesh.

said Jesus, "go and sin no more."

Caino

NO!

My understanding comes from 1st hand experience.

And it is only through his heavenly seed that is made available to us as “Christ in us the hope of glory” that we can overcome sin.

Meanwhile the spirit of Adam that is in all mankind will continue to lead mankind into committing sin.

Man is not born with the seed of Christ already in him despite what many would like to believe.

If you want to read about my experience of being resurrected from the dead as well as seeing other people who have died being resurrected back onto life, read my book.

Blessings

Doug

Caino

BANNED
Banned
NO!

My understanding comes from 1st hand experience.

And it is only through his heavenly seed that is made available to us as “Christ in us the hope of glory” that we can overcome sin.

Meanwhile the spirit of Adam that is in all mankind will continue to lead mankind into committing sin.

Man is not born with the seed of Christ already in him despite what many would like to believe.

If you want to read about my experience of being resurrected from the dead as well as seeing other people who have died being resurrected back onto life, read my book.

Blessings

Doug

Putting the new wine into the old wine skins contaminated the gospel of Jesus. Jews that converted to the Jesus gospel had to have a way to rationalize the transition from their old religion to the new.

* The earth was already populated when Adam & Eve arrived. Death was already a normal part of life, that's why we keep digging up their bones in the layers of this 4.5 billion year old planet. Being formerly "immortal", death came specifically to Adam and Eve who now must follow mans path back to God.

* When the Hebrew priest were redacting the OT books, during the Babylonian captivity. they didn't claim to writing "the word of God", rather their audience were the scattered Israelites who had lost their national identity. The Old Testament is basically exaggerated fiction. The so called “chosen people”, being unable to trace their blood lines directly to Adam, decided to “drown the whole world in it’s own wickedness”, problem solved.

Hope that helps with the confusion.

Caino

Livelystone

Putting the new wine into the old wine skins contaminated the gospel of Jesus. Jews that converted to the Jesus gospel had to have a way to rationalize the transition from their old religion to the new.

* The earth was already populated when Adam & Eve arrived. Death was already a normal part of life, that's why we keep digging up their bones in the layers of this 4.5 billion year old planet. Being formerly "immortal", death came specifically to Adam and Eve who now must follow mans path back to God.

* When the Hebrew priest were redacting the OT books, during the Babylonian captivity. they didn't claim to writing "the word of God", rather their audience were the scattered Israelites who had lost their national identity. The Old Testament is basically exaggerated fiction. The so called “chosen people”, being unable to trace their blood lines directly to Adam, decided to “drown the whole world in it’s own wickedness”, problem solved.

Hope that helps with the confusion.

Caino

I really could not care less about the Talmud because the same original Hebrew word for the tree of life is the same word that we see translated as “Torah”.

Because God is spirit and God gave his laws to Moses while "up on the mountain," Moses received a spiritual aspect of God's laws, but when he came down from the mountain and saw what was going on he, gave them (the laws) literally.

Ever since then we have had a letter of the word while the spirit of the word has gone unnoticed.

The spirit of the law is what forms the tree of life and until that tree of life is in us we. will not bring forth fruit from God, only earthly corruptible fruit.

I hope that helps with the confusion

Blessings

Doug

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I really could not care less about the Talmud because the same original Hebrew word for the tree of life is the same word that we see translated as “Torah”.

Because God is spirit and God gave his laws to Moses while "up on the mountain," Moses received a spiritual aspect of God's laws, but when he came down from the mountain and saw what was going on he, gave them (the laws) literally.

Ever since then we have had a letter of the word while the spirit of the word has gone unnoticed.

The spirit of the law is what forms the tree of life and until that tree of life is in us we. will not bring forth fruit from God, only earthly corruptible fruit.

I hope that helps with the confusion

Blessings

Doug

Yes, "the word" is living, scripture fetish and book idolatry crystallize and petrify the spirit into dead words.

The doctrine of original sin comes from the OT books, caring less or not.

Caino

Livelystone

Yes, "the word" is living, scripture fetish and book idolatry crystallize and petrify the spirit into dead words.

The doctrine of original sin comes from the OT books, caring less or not.

Caino

One does not need to use the Old Testament to prove that sin is also a noun and not just a verb (meaning that it is a principality) exist in all people.

Paul called it “the Law of sin that lived within his members (body parts) and later in the 2nd book of Corinthians called it the 'thorn in his flesh' that was a messenger of Satan.

Paul also use the expression of how and why man was “made subject to vanity,” that simply put means that from the time man was originally created perfect to before the time when Adam fell from his originally created perfection, God changed him from his original state of perfection that Adam was first created as.

In other words God set Adam up for his sin and there was an excellent reason for why he did that.

In closing, I would like you to think about the time when Satan took Jesus up onto a mountain to show him all the kingdoms of the world.

There is no mountaintop where all the kingdoms of the world can be observed from, and what Satan was showing Jesus were the spiritual kingdoms of this this world that are the spirits and souls of mankind that Satan said “had been given to him”.

They were given to Satan by God, and that too was for a very good reason.

When evil appeared on earth it was condemned as sin, and as sin, evil took on death. In other words earth is the place where evil is continually self-destructing and is a place where evil must die. Therefore a place is now being prepareed were evil cannot appear (even through the law of polarity that is a law of God that says opposites must attract) because it has already died. (Those are only the Clifs notes)

Now you know why all the morning stars leaped and shouted for joy when they heard the plan of God in Job 38:7.

Blessings

Doug

Last edited:

Burning Bush

You just contradicted yourself. The evil spirits can change personal will with consent, and since man's heart is evil, that constitutes consent, is basically what you just said.

To forgive is to un-judge. We cannot literally forgive the sins of men at judgment time, but when we are judged we cannot be found guilty of judging others. That’s the kind of forgiveness that Jesus taught man.

All that means is you're not a priest in this spiritual dispensation, because if you were, whatever sins YOU REMIT, they are remitted. Sitting back and not judging RIGHTEOUSLY via the works the Holy Ghost does, only means you buried your one talent, and are an unprofitable servant.

If I have not judged then I have no need to forgive.

When Jesus healed a person in there, He said their sins were FORGIVEN them. The Pharisees jumped on that, and He replied, which is easier to say, you're healed or your sins be forgiven thee?

THAT is how you forgive, as Jesus showed. And you do it via the Holy Ghost that does the works.

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned

* Legalistic quibbling! A demon or Satan never could make a person do something against their will. "The prince of this world" or "crafty beast" was himself a Son of God, he was present on this old world when Adam and Eve arrived. This brilliant being of light, who had embraced sin and rebellion against the rule and even the existence of the Father, was able to sabotage "the plan" for Adam and Eve of rehabilitation of the world. He was clever and able to change Eve's mind, but the choice was still hers just like sin is a choice for man.

THE TEMPTATION OF EVE

75:3.1 Adam had just finished his first one hundred years on earth when Serapatatia, upon the death of his father, came to the leadership of the western or Syrian confederation of the Nodite tribes. Serapatatia was a brown-tinted man, a brilliant descendant of the onetime chief of the Dalamatia commission on health mated with one of the master female minds of the blue race of those distant days. All down through the ages this line had held authority and wielded a great influence among the western Nodite tribes.

75:3.2 Serapatatia had made several visits to the Garden and had become deeply impressed with the righteousness of Adam's cause. And shortly after assuming the leadership of the Syrian Nodites, he announced his intention of establishing an affiliation with the work of Adam and Eve in the Garden. The majority of his people joined him in this program, and Adam was cheered by the news that the most powerful and the most intelligent of all the neighboring tribes had swung over almost bodily to the support of the program for world improvement; it was decidedly heartening. And shortly after this great event, Serapatatia and his new staff were entertained by Adam and Eve in their own home.

75:3.3 Serapatatia became one of the most able and efficient of all of Adam's lieutenants. He was entirely honest and thoroughly sincere in all of his activities; he was never conscious, even later on, that he was being used as a circumstantial tool of the wily Caligastia.

75:3.4 Presently, Serapatatia became the associate chairman of the Edenic commission on tribal relations, and many plans were laid for the more vigorous prosecution of the work of winning the remote tribes to the cause of the Garden.

75:3.5 He held many conferences with Adam and Eve—especially with Eve—and they talked over many plans for improving their methods. One day, during a talk with Eve, it occurred to Serapatatia that it would be very helpful if, while awaiting the recruiting of large numbers of the violet race, something could be done in the meantime immediately to advance the needy waiting tribes. Serapatatia contended that, if the Nodites, as the most progressive and co-operative race, could have a leader born to them of part origin in the violet stock, it would constitute a powerful tie binding these peoples more closely to the Garden. And all of this was soberly and honestly considered to be for the good of the world since this child, to be reared and educated in the Garden, would exert a great influence for good over his father's people.

75:3.6 It should again be emphasized that Serapatatia was altogether honest and wholly sincere in all that he proposed. He never once suspected that he was playing into the hands of Caligastia and Daligastia. Serapatatia was entirely loyal to the plan of building up a strong reserve of the violet race before attempting the world-wide upstepping of the confused peoples of Urantia. But this would require hundreds of years to consummate, and he was impatient; he wanted to see some immediate results—something in his own lifetime. He made it clear to Eve that Adam was oftentimes discouraged by the little that had been accomplished toward uplifting the world.

75:3.7 For more than five years these plans were secretly matured. At last they had developed to the point where Eve consented to have a secret conference with Cano, the most brilliant mind and active leader of the near-by colony of friendly Nodites. Cano was very sympathetic with the Adamic regime; in fact, he was the sincere spiritual leader of those neighboring Nodites who favored friendly relations with the Garden.

75:3.8 The fateful meeting occurred during the twilight hours of the autumn evening, not far from the home of Adam. Eve had never before met the beautiful and enthusiastic Cano—and he was a magnificent specimen of the survival of the superior physique and outstanding intellect of his remote progenitors of the Prince's staff. And Cano also thoroughly believed in the righteousness of the Serapatatia project. (Outside of the Garden, multiple mating was a common practice.)

75:3.9 Influenced by flattery, enthusiasm, and great personal persuasion, Eve then and there consented to embark upon the much-discussed enterprise, to add her own little scheme of world saving to the larger and more far-reaching divine plan. Before she quite realized what was transpiring, the fatal step had been taken. It was done. UB

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned
One does not need to use the Old Testament to prove that sin is also a noun and not just a verb (meaning that it is a principality) exist in all people.

Paul called it “the Law of sin that lived within his members (body parts) and later in the 2nd book of Corinthians called it the 'thorn in his flesh' that was a messenger of Satan.

Paul also use the expression of how and why man was “made subject to vanity,” that simply put means that from the time man was originally created perfect to before the time when Adam fell from his originally created perfection, God changed him from his original state of perfection that Adam was first created as.

In other words God set Adam up for his sin and there was an excellent reason for why he did that.

In closing, I would like you to think about the time when Satan took Jesus up onto a mountain to show him all the kingdoms of the world.

There is no mountaintop where all the kingdoms of the world can be observed from, and what Satan was showing Jesus were the spiritual kingdoms of this this world that are the spirits and souls of mankind that Satan said “had been given to him”.

They were given to Satan by God, and that too was for a very good reason.

When evil appeared on earth it was condemned as sin, and as sin, evil took on death. In other words earth is the place where evil is continually self-destructing and is a place where evil must die. Therefore a place is now being prepareed were evil cannot appear (even through the law of polarity that is a law of God that says opposites must attract) because it has already died. (Those are only the Clifs notes)

Now you know why all the morning stars leaped and shouted for joy when they heard the plan of God in Job 38:7.

Blessings

Doug

Paul wasn't Jesus, he had his own ideas that became a part of the new different gospel of the Christian religion.

"Of all the discourses which the Master gave his apostles, none ever became so confused in their minds as this one, given this Tuesday evening on the Mount of Olives, regarding the twofold subject of the destruction of Jerusalem and his own second coming. There was, therefore, little agreement between the subsequent written accounts based on the memories of what the Master said on this extraordinary occasion. Consequently, when the records were left blank concerning much that was said that Tuesday evening, there grew up many traditions; and very early in the second century a Jewish apocalyptic about the Messiah written by one Selta, who was attached to the court of the Emperor Caligula, was bodily copied into the Matthew Gospel and subsequently added (in part) to the Mark and Luke records. It was in these writings of Selta that the parable of the ten virgins appeared. No part of the gospel record ever suffered such confusing misconstruction as this evening’s teaching. But the Apostle John never became thus confused.

Caino

Status
Not open for further replies.