Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Continuing The Foreward

Continuing The Foreward

Exploring The Foreward :

Continuing from here......

After a few points on Deity and divinity,....here is a section on 'perfection in its various phases and associations with divinity. These would cover the many different levels or conditions thru-out creation, all levels of perfection and imperfection in the unfolding cosmos.

0:1.19 When we attempt to conceive of perfection in all phases and forms of relativity, we encounter seven conceivable types:

1. Absolute perfection in all aspects.

2. Absolute perfection in some phases and relative perfection in all other aspects.

3. Absolute, relative, and imperfect aspects in varied association.

4. Absolute perfection in some respects, imperfection in all others.

5. Absolute perfection in no direction, relative perfection in all other manifestations.

6. Absolute perfection in no phase, relative in some, imperfect in others.

7. Absolute perfection in no attribute, imperfection in all.

Since this is the last section on 'Deity and divinity',...these 'phases' shared include divinity and its inter-actions, associations and relationships within creation itself. We'd have to follow the terms and their definitions in how they are being related here, but it really expands the mind to consider what is absolute, relative....perfect and imperfect in the various associations from the Creator(s) and their various creations, or that pure Absolute Deity-essence, being perfect...and its association with imperfection of any degree or kind. This includes the entire context of how God the Supreme is an augmented totality of both Creator & creature unification, since all souls are EVOLVING, unfolding their potentials and exploring possibilities, there being a co-operation of both Creator and creature in the entire evolution of life in all realms and segments of creation. How God and Man are relating, co-operating and unifying is the very essence of religious life, spiritual progress and evolution, the engagement of Creator and Creation, the play of relativity and destiny.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Exploring The Foreward :

Continuing from here......

After a few points on Deity and divinity,....here is a section on 'perfection in its various phases and associations with divinity. These would cover the many different levels or conditions thru-out creation, all levels of perfection and imperfection in the unfolding cosmos.

Since this is the last section on 'Deity and divinity',...these 'phases' shared include divinity and its inter-actions, associations and relationships within creation itself. We'd have to follow the terms and their definitions in how they are being related here, but it really expands the mind to consider what is absolute, relative....perfect and imperfect in the various associations from the Creator(s) and their various creations, or that pure Absolute Deity-essence, being perfect...and its association with imperfection of any degree or kind. This includes the entire context of how God the Supreme is an augmented totality of both Creator & creature unification, since all souls are EVOLVING, unfolding their potentials and exploring possibilities, there being a co-operation of both Creator and creature in the entire evolution of life in all realms and segments of creation. How God and Man are relating, co-operating and unifying is the very essence of religious life, spiritual progress and evolution, the engagement of Creator and Creation, the play of relativity and destiny.

Reminds me of Christ Michael while on earth "why do you call me good, none is good but God"

Caino

BANNED
Banned
How can you call the Lord Jesus Christ by any other name ? Michael ? Blasphemy !

Grow up Patrick! Gabriel told Mary what Jewish name to give the Son incarnate while on earth, or did you think the Son of God had a Hebrew name in Heaven? Hebrew, an alphabet barrowed in part from the Phoenicians. Even John saw the heavenly name in his vison on Patmos 50 years after Jesus left. "Michael and his angel fought the Dragon....."

Caino

BANNED
Banned
1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

What does that have to do with the heavenly name of Christ Michael? And Paul's opinion is especially irrelevant, he was an anti Christ until his spiritual awakening, never having know Jesus in the flesh, Paul brought his own opinions into his compromised teachings.

I'm a disciple of Jesus not Paul, I believe in the original gospel not Paul's gospel.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What does that have to do with the heavenly name of Christ Michael? And Paul's opinion is especially irrelevant, he was an anti Christ until his spiritual awakening, never having know Jesus in the flesh, Paul brought his own opinions into his compromised teachings.

I'm a disciple of Jesus not Paul, I believe in the original gospel not Paul's gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV -

Caino

BANNED
Banned
1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV -

Jesus said "Follow me." That's what I'm going to do. I believe in the gospel taught before religion accessed Jesus of blasphemy and killed him. I believe in the Gospel Jesus preached to the Jews that they were supposed to adopt and teach the world.

The original gospel will one day be preached to all the world.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said "Follow me." That's what I'm going to do. I believe in the gospel taught before religion accused Jesus of blasphemy and killed him. I believe in the Gospel Jesus preached to the Jews that they were supposed to adopt and teach the world.

The original gospel will one day be preached to all the world, his true church, the fellowship of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said "Follow me." That's what I'm going to do. I believe in the gospel taught before religion accessed Jesus of blasphemy and killed him. I believe in the Gospel Jesus preached to the Jews that they were supposed to adopt and teach the world.

The original gospel will one day be preached to all the world.
You said the bible is full of errors and you said you follow celestial beings.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Understanding Christ-Michael...........

Understanding Christ-Michael...........

1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Recognizing that one of Jesus names, particularly his heavenly name is 'Michael' is not blasphemy. 'Michael' means "one who is like God". Creator Sons, one of which Jesus is, are of the Order of Michael, they are even called 'Michaels',...so one name of Jesus is also 'Christ-Michael'. This is understood within a UB theological context of course. Once you understand the orders and terms of the various Sons of God and celestial beings, these things fit appropriately. In order to have a discussion on the subject you have to at least educate yourself therein.

Certainly no one here is "cursing" Jesus :idunno: - Also the UB fully acknowledges that Jesus is the 'Lord' and 'Creator' of our particular universe. (there is a somewhat different Christology and cosmological-context to recognize). So, the UB is not 'accursed' by the above passage. Its just a newer epochal revelation or presentation of Jesus within a greater cosmic template or overview.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Epochal revelations.......

Epochal revelations.......

You said the bible is full of errors and you said you follow celestial beings.

The Bible was written by many different authors, redactors, scribes in different time periods and under different circumstances,....just like any book written by humans, it is subject to bias, imperfections, conditionings, literary devices that serve its authors, and so on. (hence some presumed 'historical narratives' are more like mythology or allegorical descriptions rather than actual 'historical occurances',...and still whether it be one or the other doesn't necessarily affect how its 'interpreted' or what religious value or spiritual good the account conveys :) ) - what matters is what the text is "communicating", also understanding the cultural-context and writers psychology behind it all.

A truth is a truth wherever it is found, and will be 'relative' to the 'context' in which it is described or revealed. Hence the many different presentations and interpretations of any given text or religious subject/principle/ideal, etc.

So called celestial beings have visited our planet, as described in many different religious texts, not just in the Bible or UB. If you're going to believe Gabriel made appearances and spoke to people down here, and many other angels or theophanies of 'God',...then its no great stretch to be open to the possibility/probability that 'celestial beings' can CONTINUE to visit and give messages to mankind...as long as there is need for such, hence there being various 'epochal revelations' (dispensations of light given to man at certain junctures of time). Jesus bestowal to the planet was the 4th Epochal Revelation,....the UB presents itself as the 5th. See here. So you see, this is a discussion on religious principles and philosophical concepts, etc. All life is a progressive evolution, for this is what 'creation' is engaged in.....such is the relativity of space-time inter-action, the ever unfolding life and consciousness of Spirit involved in matter, the whole play of energy and light in living life-forms. Such is life.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The Jesus / Michael connection.........

The Jesus / Michael connection.........

Grow up Patrick! Gabriel told Mary what Jewish name to give the Son incarnate while on earth, or did you think the Son of God had a Hebrew name in Heaven? Hebrew, an alphabet barrowed in part from the Phoenicians. Even John saw the heavenly name in his vison on Patmos 50 years after Jesus left. "Michael and his angel fought the Dragon....."

Again we address the subject of who 'Michael' is, and the tradition of the name being deep in our religious history. Once you get past the 'name' and a dogmatic hold on 'appellations', you see that any one personality can have multiple names or titles, and having a greater cosmic-comprehension or vision of such hierarchies resolves any tensions between 'names'. An understanding of what Creator Sons are in relation to the name 'Michael' clarifies the issue, and shows how the name in traditional theology became attached to a certain 'archangel'. Even some Christian sects recognize that 'Christ' and 'Michael' are the same personality or hold a similar office (again, a con-fusion of names). - If one sees that Michael is Jesus 'heavenly name', and is further described in the UB as a 'Creator Son', these divine Sons being called 'Michaels'...there is no problem here. As far as if each case in the Bible where Michael is mentioned, that is really 'Christ' being referred to is another question, which would need to be treated per account.

Aimiel

...these divine Sons being called 'Michaels'...there is no problem here. As far as if each case in the Bible where Michael is mentioned, that is really 'Christ' being referred to is another question, which would need to be treated per account.
There certainly IS a very BIG problem, you always ignore: Jesus is The Only Creator, there ARE NO other creators... placing the name, "Michael," upon Him makes Him equal to angels, which The Creator CANNOT be. Jesus is The One and Only True God, The Son. Beliefs such as are expressed by the demons who inspired Urantia are blasphemous, as are about 99% of your posts on TOL and elsewhere. God is NOT a liar, He is Faithful and True. In point-of-fact, it's One of His Many Names: "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war." You could also call Him:

Judge of The Universe;
Almighty God;
Everlasting Father;
Prince of Peace;
Lord of lords;
Jehovah;
Lord of Spirits;
Jesus of Nazareth.

All these Names and many more fit Him perfectly, and every single One of Them fit NO ONE ELSE in the entire universe (there's only one, by the way).

Aimiel

The Bible was written by many different authors, redactors, scribes in different time periods and under different circumstances,....just like any book written by humans, it is subject to bias, imperfections, conditionings, literary devices that serve its authors, and so on. (hence some presumed 'historical narratives' are more like mythology or allegorical descriptions rather than actual 'historical occurances',...
WRONG. Actually: The Holy Bible is the ONLY record in antiquity for much of man's brief existence and is in-point-of-fact the ONLY historical record in antiquity which has had absolutely ZERO historical facts which are stated within It proven false. It is also accurate scientifically and spiritually. No other piece of literature (or any other type of work for that matter) can make these claims. God breathed every single syllable of The Holy Scriptures to the holy men of old who wrote down what God said to them accurately, every single one of whom lost their life for the testimony of His Words (except for Enoch and Elijah, who will one day also be called upon to do the same). You not only simply do not understand God's Words you don't understand how He delivers these words to His holy vessels. Since you aren't born again: you can't even SEE The Kingdom, yet you try to describe It to others and your words simply fall to the ground without any basis in fact or knowledge. You're clueless regarding Christianity, being an outsider.

Aimiel

If only ANY of that were true, I'd agree with you. You're a liar, just like your father.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
More on Michael.......

More on Michael.......

There certainly IS a very BIG problem, you always ignore: Jesus is The Only Creator, there ARE NO other creators... placing the name, "Michael," upon Him makes Him equal to angels, which The Creator CANNOT be. Jesus is The One and Only True God, The Son. Beliefs such as are expressed by the demons who inspired Urantia are blasphemous, as are about 99% of your posts on TOL and elsewhere. God is NOT a liar, He is Faithful and True. In point-of-fact, it's One of His Many Names: "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war." You could also call Him:

Judge of The Universe;
Almighty God;
Everlasting Father;
Prince of Peace;
Lord of lords;
Jehovah;
Lord of Spirits;
Jesus of Nazareth.

All these Names and many more fit Him perfectly, and every single One of Them fit NO ONE ELSE in the entire universe (there's only one, by the way).

You have some misconceptions, and are pre-judgmental as well (habitually). My commentaries on the forum over the years hold,...if you'd like to research those philosophically, for starters :)

The issue of Michael on this thread has been well hashed out, and the info. about 'Christ-Michael' and 'Creator Sons' amply shared. If you haven't informed yourself about what the papers teach about Jesus (Christ-Michael),....then you will continue to misconstrue and presume what you like. Recognizing Jesus as being a 'Creator-Son',also known as a 'Michael-Son', of the Order of Michael,...these beings are also called 'Michaels'....does not depreciate his divinity or lordship,...its just another name and designation (by hierarchal order) of Jesus...since he is a 'Creator Son'. The name or title 'Christ-Michael' is just that, it recognizes his divine Sonship, and his Creatorship over our world,...so he is emphatically the Lord and Savior of this system of worlds. Jesus is NOT being deprecated by the name 'Michael'. Again, you'd have to inform yourself about UB Christology, before just assuming this or that. Education helps, before going into 'apologetic' mode.

See: Creator Sons (get this first, and the rest will follow)

In addition, perhaps the SDA view of Christ as 'Michael' will help, with their explanation here. We would note as well that the SDA view substantiates the UB view in that it maintains that 'Michael' is one of the heavenly names of 'Jesus'. Therefore, from a biblical perspective...the SDAs are 'on point' with their understanding and correlation of 'Christ' and 'Michael', being different names/titles for the same personage.

The name 'Michael' meaning 'who is like the Lord', and even this personality being called an 'arch-angel' (actually only in one verse in the Bible) does not necessarily mean that this personality is a lower class created angel,...but that this 'arch-angel' (chief-messenger) is the Prince, head and even creator of angels,...so this 'Christ-Michael' still holds his deity and lordship over all angels, as the Captain of the Lord's hosts, the chief messenger or representative of the Father.

One having this understanding of both SDA and UB Christology (at least from a 'biblical' format/perspective) has no problems with giving Jesus the 'name/title' also of 'Christ-Michael',...since this title includes his anointed ministry and incarnation, as well as his being also a chief messenger and leader of angels coming in the Father's name. So,.....unless you understand the terms, applications and meanings here,...again, no problem.

See: Michael of Nebadon

The 'contention' then is yours and those who would 'pigeonhole' the Son of God.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Please inform yourself before judging.........

Please inform yourself before judging.........

If only ANY of that were true, I'd agree with you. You're a liar, just like your father.

You demonstrate a misunderstanding of the UB's presentation of the goodnews of the kingdom taught by Jesus, before Paul refashioned it and proclaimed his own 'spin' or 'version' on it....calling it "his gospel". There's a reason he indicated that it was 'his' quite a many times. If you read the gospel of the kingdom taught by Jesus in the gospels, further expounded in the UB,....you'd understand or differentiate between the two.

See: Gospel - The Good News & Kingdom of Heaven

Its also not very nice to call someone a liar, since I don't see any evidence of your 'charge' in this particular. Educate yourself on what the UB teaches first, before you pretend to offer an opinion on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.