The Myth of saying that God Loved all men in the world without exception !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Excellent post!

Yes, The World of Jacobs that God Loved and which Christ gave His Life for John 3:16 are His Chosen People in Christ Gal. 3:16, the Election of Grace 2 Tim. 1:9 from all nations of the world Rev. 5:9 which were ordained to Eternal Life Acts 13:48.

But, the world of Esaus, the seed of the devil Mat. 13:38-39, Christ did not die for, and the world He does not pray for John 17:9, and neither should His Elect children.

~~~~~
Amen!

KingdomRose

Romans 9:13

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

How can it be sincerely taught that scripture teaches that God loves all men without exception, when it specifically says of Esau, God Hated ?

And I got news for you, He did not only hate Esau, but all the workers of iniquity. Ps 5:5

5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

And they that work iniquity shall soon hear these words Matt 7:23

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Yes, these and those in Ps 5:5 are the very same !
"Hated" may mean "loved less," not the negative emotion that we connect with "hate." In that instance, about Esau, Jehovah loved him less than Jacob because Jacob appreciated spiritual things and Esau did not. Jehovah doesn't hate anyone. He always hopes even the wicked ones will turn back from their bad course.

"'Do I take any pleasure at all in the death of a wicked person?' declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. 'Do I not prefer that he turn away from his ways and keep living?'" (Ezekiel 18:23)

beloved57

"Hated" may mean "loved less," not the negative emotion that we connect with "hate." In that instance, about Esau, Jehovah loved him less than Jacob because Jacob appreciated spiritual things and Esau did not. Jehovah doesn't hate anyone. He always hopes even the wicked ones will turn back from their bad course.

"'Do I take any pleasure at all in the death of a wicked person?' declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. 'Do I not prefer that he turn away from his ways and keep living?'" (Ezekiel 18:23)
Invalid comments not supported by scriptures!

beloved57

The Time of Love !

One of the great lies men believe today, which is a strong delusion 2 Thess 2:11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Its that God Loves all of mankind without exception, which we who know the Truth and the True God, know to be a lie, for God hates many out of mankind Ps 5:5

5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Now, those whom God does Love, there will come a time in their life when God applies His Love towards them in deed and gives them Spiritual life from the dead.

Just as God encourages His children to love not just in word but in deed as well 1 Jn 3:18

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed or action and in truth.

This Love responds when it merely sees a Loved one in need 1 Jn 3:17

But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

James wrote about Love in action towards a loved one James 2:15-16

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

Well heres the Truth of Gods Love towards them He so Loved Jn 3:16, He seeth them all by nature dead in sin Eph 2:4-6

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Those God so Loved in Christ, when He sees them dead in their trespasses and sins, void of spiritual life, His Great Love for them applys the Death of Christ unto them and gives them Life, so that they live spiritually unto Him !

The Old Testament counterpart to this Truth is found here in Ezekiel 16:6-8

6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.

7 I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.

8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.

God Loves those He Loves in Deed, in action, and gives them what they need, which is Life, to Live. Any sinner that God so Loves with His Great love wherein He Loved them Eph 2:4, then in accordance with that Love, He gives them Life through Christ, so that may and do Live unto God ! Any sinner that is not raised out of spiritual death unto living unto God through Christ, God did not Love them !

And there is no scripture warrant to say that He did !

Nanja

The Time of Love !

One of the great lies men believe today, which is a strong delusion 2 Thess 2:11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Its that God Loves all of mankind without exception, which we who know the Truth and the True God, know to be a lie, for God hates many out of mankind Ps 5:5

5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Now, those whom God does Love, there will come a time in their life when God applies His Love towards them in deed and gives them Spiritual life from the dead.

Just as God encourages His children to love not just in word but in deed as well 1 Jn 3:18

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed or action and in truth.

This Love responds when it merely sees a Loved one in need 1 Jn 3:17

But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

James wrote about Love in action towards a loved one James 2:15-16

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

Well heres the Truth of Gods Love towards them He so Loved Jn 3:16, He seeth them all by nature dead in sin Eph 2:4-6

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Those God so Loved in Christ, when He sees them dead in their trespasses and sins, void of spiritual life, His Great Love for them applys the Death of Christ unto them and gives them Life, so that they live spiritually unto Him !

The Old Testament counterpart to this Truth is found here in Ezekiel 16:6-8

6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.

7 I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.

8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.

God Loves those He Loves in Deed, in action, and gives them what they need, which is Life, to Live. Any sinner that God so Loves with His Great love wherein He Loved them Eph 2:4, then in accordance with that Love, He gives them Life through Christ, so that may and do Live unto God ! Any sinner that is not raised out of spiritual death unto living unto God through Christ, God did not Love them !

And there is no scripture warrant to say that He did !

TY for this very edifying and True to scripture witness, "The Time of Love" !

Yes, many shall remain under that strong delusion 2 Thes. 2:11 that God Loves all men without exception!

If a person is never Born Again / quickened out of a spiritually dead state in his or her lifetime, they shall remain condemned because God has ordained them to it Jude 1:4; Rom. 9:11, which proves they were never part of The World that God Loved and gave His Only Son for John 3:16; John 10:11,15.

~~~~~

beloved57

TY for this very edifying and True to scripture witness, "The Time of Love" !

Yes, many shall remain under that strong delusion 2 Thes. 2:11 that God Loves all men without exception!

If a person is never Born Again / quickened out of a spiritually dead state in his or her lifetime, they shall remain condemned because God has ordained them to it Jude 1:4; Rom. 9:11, which proves they were never part of The World that God Loved and gave His Only Son for John 3:16; John 10:11,15.

~~~~~

Amen!

beloved57

The World God so Loved in Jn 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Its none other than the Church that He so Loved that He gave Himself for in the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ. Eph 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

This is the one exlusive Love of God in Christ Jesus, Rom 8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Last edited:

beloved57

The World God so Loved in Jn 3:16 2

The World God so Loved in Jn 3:16 2

Again, the World in Jn 3:16 that God so Loved, is The Church of God Avts 20:28

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Its the same Church as written of here Eph 5:2525 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ [Who is also God] also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Now understand something here, how that the world in Jn 3:16 and the Church in Eph 5:25 are the same. First of all, the word world in Jn 3:16 has many meanings, its the greek word kosmos and means:

1. an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government
  2. ornament, decoration, adornment, i.e. the arrangement of the stars, 'the heavenly hosts', as the ornament of the heavens. 1 Pet. 3:3
  3. the world, the universe
  4. the circle of the earth, the earth
  5. the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human family
  6. the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ
  7. world affairs, the aggregate of things earthly
    1. the whole circle of earthly goods, endowments riches, advantages, pleasures, etc, which although hollow and frail and fleeting, stir desire, seduce from God and are obstacles to the cause of Christ
  8. any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort
    1. the Gentiles as contrasted to the Jews (Rom. 11:12 etc)

Now notice definition # 8. The world kosmos is any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort !

The word aggregate means:

formed by the conjunction or collection of particulars into a whole mass or sum; total; combined:

Now lets define the word church in Eph 5:25. Its the greek word ekklēsia and means:

1. a gathering of citizens called out from their homes into some public place, an assembly
        1. an assembly of the people convened at the public place of the council for the purpose of deliberating
        2. the assembly of the Israelites
        3. any gathering or throng of men assembled by chance, tumultuously
        4. in a Christian sense
          1. an assembly of Christians gathered for worship in a religious meeting

You see, a collection of individuals, or a gathering/assemblying of individuals to form a whole mass is a world, or a church.

For instance, Christ gathering all of His Sheep together to form one who sheepfold like described here Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd

The word bring here is a synonym for gather, to collect or to round up!

Its also the same as Jn 11 about the children of God, who are also the Sheep Jn 11:52

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad. 53

This Gathering together in one the children of God is #1 a Church, #2 a World ! And its the World of of the Church, the Children of God, the Sheep that God so Loved, and that fits the definition of the word kosmos, world.

Nanja

This Gathering together in one the children of God is #1 a Church, #2 a World ! And its the World of of the Church, the Children of God, the Sheep that God so Loved, and that fits the definition of the word kosmos, world.

Parts 1 and 2 provide an excellent overview of the World that God Loved!

That World, as you have shown, consists only of Particulars: Christ's Church Eph. 5:25, His Sheep John 10:11, 15; and they are also referred to in scripture as His People Mat. 1:21, Israel to whom He Promised Salvation Is. 45:17 which are all of the Seed of Abraham from all nations of the World Mat. 28:19-20; Gen. 17:5; Gal. 3:8: The Election of Grace Eph. 1:4-7 given by The Father to His Son before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9.

Yet, on the other hand, we know there is another "world" that Jesus does not love, nor prays for:

John 17:9
I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

That is the world of reprobates, a condemned world 2 Thes. 2:10-12; Jude 1:4; Mat. 13:38-40 which shall remain under strong delusion until the Day of Judgment Mat. 25:41.

~~~~~

beloved57

Parts 1 and 2 provide an excellent overview of the World that God Loved!

That World, as you have shown, consists only of Particulars: Christ's Church Eph. 5:25, His Sheep John 10:11, 15; and they are also referred to in scripture as His People Mat. 1:21, Israel to whom He Promised Salvation Is. 45:17 which are all of the Seed of Abraham from all nations of the World Mat. 28:19-20; Gen. 17:5; Gal. 3:8: The Election of Grace Eph. 1:4-7 given by The Father to His Son before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9.

Yet, on the other hand, we know there is another "world" that Jesus does not love, nor prays for:

John 17:9
I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

That is the world of reprobates, a condemned world 2 Thes. 2:10-12; Jude 1:4; Mat. 13:38-40 which shall remain under strong delusion until the Day of Judgment Mat. 25:41.

~~~~~
Excellent summation!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

beloved57

Gods Love ensures that we live Spiritually.

1Jn 4:9-10

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Those whom God sent Christ into the World for, to be a propitaiton for their sins 1J2:2, the end result and effect would be that they [whom Christ propitated God for]
might Live,for the sake of Him, that is for Christ Sake. For sinners that Christ died for, and propitated God for,for anyone of them not to live spiritually, its a crime against Christ, because it's for His sake they must live spiritually, even as God must forgive them their sins for Christ Sake Eph 4:32, they being the Elect of God Eph 1:4, see also 1 Jn 2:12; Isa 43:25 !

Nanja

Gods Love ensures that we live Spiritually.

1Jn 4:9-10

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Those whom God sent Christ into the World for, to be a propitaiton for their sins 1J2:2, the end result and effect would be that they [whom Christ propitated God for]
might Live,for the sake of Him, that is for Christ Sake. For sinners that Christ died for, and propitated God for,for anyone of them not to live spiritually, its a crime against Christ, because it's for His sake they must live spiritually, even as God must forgive them their sins for Christ Sake Eph 4:32, they being the Elect of God Eph 1:4, see also 1 Jn 2:12; Isa 43:25 !

So True Brother!

Because of God's great Love for the World of Christ's Church John 3:16 He has chosen in Legal Marriage Union with Him before the foundation Eph. 1:4-7 to be a propitiation for their sins, each one of them are Made Spiritually Alive, quickened together with Christ their Husband.

Eph. 2:4-5

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us [Rom. 9:23],

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

So it's only God's Sons chosen in Legal Union with his Son, to be Holy and Without Blame before Him in Love, are ensured to Live Spiritually on account of Christ's Blood shed on their behalf Rom. 5:9; 1 John 4:10.

Rom. 8:14-16
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear;
but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God

beloved57

Cant be separated from Gods Love in Christ Jesus !

Rom 8:38-39

[FONT=&quot]38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

The Chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4 or the Elect were always recipient and objects of Gods Love, and though they sinned in Adam their natural head, and incurred the wages of sin which is death Rom 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

This death for the wages of sin, could not separate the Elect, the Chosen in Christ from the Love of God in their Head Christ Jesus.
[/FONT]

Nanja

Cant be separated from Gods Love in Christ Jesus !

Rom 8:38-39

[FONT="][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][B]38 [/B][/FONT]For I am persuaded, [B]that neither death,[/B] nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

The Chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4 or the Elect were always recipient and objects of Gods Love, and though they sinned in Adam their natural head, and incurred the wages of sin which is death Rom 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

This death for the wages of sin, could not separate the Elect, the Chosen in Christ from the Love of God in their Head Christ Jesus.
[/FONT]

Amen Brother, nothing can separate God's Elect Children Eph. 1:4-5 from His Love. And because of His great Love for us Eph. 2:4, we were Gifted with forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:7 according to the riches of His Grace from Everlasting, as a result of being In Union with our Surety Head Heb. 7:22, who has abolished death on our behalf 2 Tim. 1:9-10; Is. 53:6, death Rev. 2:11. Therefore, it has no power over us because He cancelled our sin debt!

Rom. 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Rom. 4:8
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

beloved57

Amen Brother, nothing can separate God's Elect Children Eph. 1:4-5 from His Love. And because of His great Love for us Eph. 2:4, we were Gifted with forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:7 according to the riches of His Grace from Everlasting, as a result of being In Union with our Surety Head Heb. 7:22, who has abolished death on our behalf 2 Tim. 1:9-10; Is. 53:6, death Rev. 2:11. Therefore, it has no power over us because He cancelled our sin debt!

Rom. 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Rom. 4:8
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
Amen Sister, also because of His Great Love towards the Elect, He quicken them together with Christ Jesus into heavenly places, even when they were dead in sin Ephesians 2:3-6

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Nanja

Amen Sister, also because of His Great Love towards the Elect, He quicken them together with Christ Jesus into heavenly places, even when they were dead in sin Ephesians 2:3-6

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

True Brother, and that's how we can know that God doesn't love all men without exception, simply because He didn't quicken all men without exception. For many shall remain in a spiritually dead condition, and shall die in their sins.

Rev. 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
True Brother, and that's how we can know that God doesn't love all men without exception, simply because He didn't quicken all men without exception. For many shall remain in a spiritually dead condition, and shall die in their sins.

Rev. 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
1 Timothy 2:1-4 King James Version (KJV)

2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

beloved57

Its plain from the scripture that the True God doesn't Love everyone! Ps 5:5

The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

The Workers of iniquity means the a actual persons are hated by God !

Nanja

Its plain from the scripture that the True God doesn't Love everyone! Ps 5:5

The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

The Workers of iniquity means the a actual persons are hated by God !

Yes indeed God hates all workers of iniquity !

First, the reason why they are workers of iniquity in God's sight is because their iniquity was never laid on Christ as those He shed His blood for John 10:11, 15; Is. 53:6.

So the workers of iniquity are the Esaus of the world Mal. 1:3 whom God hated Rom. 9:13.

Secondly, they have been denied God's Grace, and shall remain permanently lost and in their sins, regardless of their own works and false holiness, and religiosity they exhibit among men.

Therefore, they shall have no part in the Eternal Inheritance of God's Saints whom He Loved, but shall all perish Rev. 21:8.

Now the Spirit Filled Saints of God should also hate all those God hates:

Ps. 139:19-22

19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

2 Chron. 19:2
And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

Status
Not open for further replies.