The Myth of saying that God Loved all men in the world without exception !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes indeed God hates all workers of iniquity !

First, the reason why they are workers of iniquity in God's sight is because their iniquity was never laid on Christ as those He shed His blood for John 10:11, 15; Is. 53:6.

So the workers of iniquity are the Esaus of the world Mal. 1:3 whom God hated Rom. 9:13.

Secondly, they have been denied God's Grace, and shall remain permanently lost and in their sins, regardless of their own works and false holiness, and religiosity they exhibit among men.

Therefore, they shall have no part in the Eternal Inheritance of God's Saints whom He Loved, but shall all perish Rev. 21:8.

Now the Spirit Filled Saints of God should also hate all those God hates:

Ps. 139:19-22

19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

2 Chron. 19:2
And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

You do not believe Scripture.

John 3:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 John 2:2 New International Version (NIV)

2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 Timothy 2:4 New International Version (NIV)

4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

beloved57

nanja

First, the reason why they are workers of iniquity in God's sight is because their iniquity was never laid on Christ as those He shed His blood for John 10:11, 15; Is. 53:6.

Exactly

Now the Spirit Filled Saints of God should also hate all those God hates:

Ps. 139:19-22

19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

2 Chron. 19:2
And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

Amen !

beloved57

Now who are the workers of iniquity that God hates Ps 5:5? Its all who are outside of Christ. For the Love of God is to them exclusively which are in Christ Jesus Rom 8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Nanja

Now who are the workers of iniquity that God hates Ps 5:5? Its all who are outside of Christ. For the Love of God is to them exclusively which are in Christ Jesus Rom 8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Exactly, God loves no one outside of those chosen in Christ before the World began 2 Tim. 1:9.

So the workers of iniquity consist of a permanently condemned world 1 Cor. 11:32.

Because they weren't chosen in Christ to have forgiveness of sins, as those of Eph. 1:4-7, they were never included in the World that God so Loved and sent His only begotten Son for John 3:16. But are of the world [kosmos] that was condemned already John 3:18, 36.

beloved57

Exactly, God loves no one outside of those chosen in Christ before the World began 2 Tim. 1:9.

So the workers of iniquity consist of a permanently condemned world 1 Cor. 11:32.

Because they weren't chosen in Christ to have forgiveness of sins, as those of Eph. 1:4-7, they were never included in the World that God so Loved and sent His only begotten Son for John 3:16. But are of the world [kosmos] that was condemned already John 3:18, 36.

Amen Sister.

beloved57

There's a people that God abhors/hates, He does not love Ps 11:5

5 [FONT=&quot]The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot] trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth!

The word him here points to a particular person or persons. Sure God hates their sins, however this specifically states God hates him, the person.

See God does love some sinners/persons inspite of their sins Rom 5:8

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

However that cant be the same group of sinners that God hates as those in Ps 11:5

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot] trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Or we have a serious contradiction in God ![/FONT]

Nanja

There's a people that God abhors/hates, He does not love Ps 11:5

5 [FONT="]The [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Lord[/FONT][FONT="] trieth the righteous: but the wicked and [U][B]him[/B][/U] that loveth violence [B]his soul hateth!

[/B]The word[U][B] him [/B][/U]here points to a particular person or persons. Sure God hates their sins, however this specifically states God hates him, the person.

See God does love some sinners/persons inspite of their sins Rom 5:8

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

However that cant be the same group of sinners that God hates as those in Ps 11:5

[/FONT]
[FONT="]The [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Lord[/FONT][FONT="] trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Or we have a serious contradiction in God ![/FONT]

Amen Brother !

On one hand, there is the world of sinners God hates Ps. 139:22, and whom He Created to love violence Ps. 11:5 and work iniquity Ps. 5:5 according to His Perfect Will and Purpose to destroy them Dan. 4:35; His vessels of wrath Rom. 9:22: Rev. 21:8.

On the other hand, there is the World God Loves John 3:16 consisting of a Remnant according to the Election of Grace that God Created In Christ Jesus Eph. 2:10 to be holy and without blame before Him in Love, to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7: The World of men He prepared unto Glory, His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23!

beloved57

Amen Brother !

On one hand, there is the world of sinners God hates Ps. 139:22, and whom He Created to love violence Ps. 11:5 and work iniquity Ps. 5:5 according to His Perfect Will and Purpose to destroy them Dan. 4:35; His vessels of wrath Rom. 9:22: Rev. 21:8.

On the other hand, there is the World God Loves John 3:16 consisting of a Remnant according to the Election of Grace that God Created In Christ Jesus Eph. 2:10 to be holy and without blame before Him in Love, to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7: The World of men He prepared unto Glory, His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23!

Amen Sister!

beloved57

Even though Esau was an individual God hated Rom 9:13

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

He didn't Love, yet I believe esau is representative as well of a entire posterity of individuals God doesn't Love, detailed here in Mal 1:1-4

The burden of the word of the Lord to Israel by Malachi.

2 I have loved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob,

3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever.
See that ? Note a specific people already set apart for this purpose;

"The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever."

These are the vessels of wrath God fits them for destruction and everlasting punishment 2 Thess 1:9

Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Nanja

Even though Esau was an individual God hated Rom 9:13

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

He didn't Love, yet I believe esau is representative as well of a entire posterity of individuals God doesn't Love, detailed here in Mal 1:1-4

The burden of the word of the Lord to Israel by Malachi.

2 I have loved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob,

3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever.
See that ? Note a specific people already set apart for this purpose;

"The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever."

These are the vessels of wrath God fits them for destruction and everlasting punishment 2 Thess 1:9

Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Agree !

The esau posterity that God never loved are comprised of the serpent's seed [vessels of wrath Rom. 9:22] Jesus referred to in these scripures:

Mat. 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

John 8:43-44

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And these also speak of that reprobate seed God never loved:

Ps. 37:28b
but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

Mat. 13:38
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom [which God Loved, Jacobs]; but the tares [esaus] are the children of the wicked one Rom. 9:13;

The ungodly portion of mankind which God has reserved for Judgment:

2 Pet. 3:7
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

beloved57

Agree !

The esau posterity that God never loved are comprised of the serpent's seed [vessels of wrath Rom. 9:22] Jesus referred to in these scripures:

Mat. 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

John 8:43-44

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And these also speak of that reprobate seed God never loved:

Ps. 37:28b
but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

Mat. 13:38
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom [which God Loved, Jacobs]; but the tares [esaus] are the children of the wicked one Rom. 9:13;

The ungodly portion of mankind which God has reserved for Judgment:

2 Pet. 3:7
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Thanks be to God for your fellowship in the truth!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am what i am by the Grace of God !

You are what you are. A false teacher.

John 3:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 John 2:2 New International Version (NIV)

2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Status
Not open for further replies.