The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

beloved57

Rom 8:33-34 indicates plainly that Christ died for the Elect !

3 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

beloved57

The scriptural reality was that Christ went to the cross to redeem/save his people Matt 1:21 The ones he died for were a specifically named collection of people from before the foundation of the world Eph 1:4-5

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will

If you observe that the Scriptures are very clear in the use of words. In both verses we see the word “us” which means that we were chosen and predestinated before the foundation of the world. The limited word “us” shows us the Christ died for a specific aggregation of people and not everyone in the world. The false teaching of “Free Will” impresses the false belief that Christ died for everyone in the world but for a person to be saved they must accept Christ. and then they become save, until that time they remain unsaved. Thats not a biblical teaching for Christ did not die for everyone in the world but only those who were named and Chosen in Him before the foundation of the world.

beloved57

Particular Salvation for the Children ! cont

Heb 2:13

13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

Again these are the same Children that Christ came to Identify with and deliver from death in Heb 2:14 and that are the seed of Abraham in Vs 16 !

These are the Children or the seed God gave to Christ in Divine Election Eph 1:4, and they are also the same ones Jesus refers to here Jn 17:2,6

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

Jesus says similar of His Sheep, "thou gavest them me" Jn 10:29

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

And as in the Heb 2 passage, He came to die for them, so likewise in Jn 17:19

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself or Die as an Offering, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

He came to sanctify Himself which means His Offering Himself and as The High priest to Offer Himself Upon the Altar of God's Judgment for them !

Now as Children given Him Heb 2:13, they are His Seed, those referred to here Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Thats the Pleasure of the Lord, to See His Seed saved and Converted because Christ was made an Offering for sin for them and them only !

marke

Rom 8:33-34 indicates plainly that Christ died for the Elect !

3 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Christ died for all men, even the elect. There is not a verse in the Bible that says "Jesus did not die for the non-elect."

marke

Christ died specifically for His Sheep which are sinners. Jn 10:11,15
Yes, Christ died for sinners and Christ died for the sheep. The Bible does not say Christ did not die for all men, elect and non-elect alike.

1 Timothy 4:10
For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

John 1:7
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe

Hebrews 2:9
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

beloved57

Yes, Christ died for sinners and Christ died for the sheep. The Bible does not say Christ did not die for all men, elect and non-elect alike.

1 Timothy 4:10
For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

John 1:7
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
He said nothing about dying for the goats !

marke

He said nothing about dying for the goats !
He said nothing about not dying for the sins of the whole world.

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

beloved57

He said nothing about not dying for the sins of the whole world.

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

He specifically stated He died for the Sheep Jn 10 ! I build my doctrine on the very words of Christ on this matter !

marke

He specifically stated He died for the Sheep Jn 10 ! I build my doctrine on the very words of Christ on this matter !
He said He died for the sheep. He did not say He did not die for the sins of the whole world. He died for the sins of the whole world but especially for the sins of the sheep. God is good to all men, especially to those who are elect.

Galatians 6:10
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

beloved57

He said He died for the sheep. He did not say He did not die for the sins of the whole world. He died for the sins of the whole world but especially for the sins of the sheep. God is good to all men, especially to those who are elect.

Galatians 6:10
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
Thats right, He stated He died for the Sheep. That was very specific wasnt it ?

beloved57

We know that Christ didn't die for all humanity when we consider His intentions , bottom line and goal for His Death in the Purpose of God. If He didn't accomplish these things, it was a failure, of which we know He was and is Victorious ! Now here are a few of these intentions derived from the sacred records: Eph 5:25-27

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Now the word that is the signal word to denote His intention, its the conjunction hina:

that, in order that, so that,; in order that (denoting the purpose or the result):

So plainly the purpose and intended result of Christ loving and giving Himself [speaking of His Death] for His Church was so each person of it will be sanctified, and cleansed by the washing of the water by the word,

That each member will not have spot or wrinkle, to be holy and without blemish. What's intended for the whole is intended for each part or member of the whole ! All this is Salvation !

Now all who dont be found in this Church, He didn't die for, it would be a failure of His Intention and Purpose for His Death.

marke

We know that Christ didn't die for all humanity when we consider His intentions , bottom line and goal for His Death in the Purpose of God. If He didn't accomplish these things, it was a failure, of which we know He was and is Victorious ! Now here are a few of these intentions derived from the sacred records: Eph 5:25-27

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Now the word that is the signal word to denote His intention, its the conjunction hina:

that, in order that, so that,; in order that (denoting the purpose or the result):

So plainly the purpose and intended result of Christ loving and giving Himself [speaking of His Death] for His Church was so each person of it will be sanctified, and cleansed by the washing of the water by the word,

That each member will not have spot or wrinkle, to be holy and without blemish. What's intended for the whole is intended for each part or member of the whole ! All this is Salvation !

Now all who dont be found in this Church, He didn't die for, it would be a failure of His Intention and Purpose for His Death.
Jesus never said He never intended to die for the sins of the world, take away the sins of the world and reconcile the world to God.

2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

beloved57

Jesus never said He never intended to die for the sins of the world, take away the sins of the world and reconcile the world to God.

2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

You still dont get it, even after i take time to explain it to you. Do you understand the post you quoted ?

beloved57

More on the word That, to denote purpose and result in the death of Christ Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
More on the word That, to denote purpose and result in the death of Christ Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Who is He redeeming?

"US."

Who is "us," b57?