The "QAnon" Fraud!

Arthur Brain

There's all sorts of gullible and loony cranks who tout all manner of nonsense under the Democrat banner, that's just the way it is. You've seen through it by now yes?
Was that a yes or a no?

Q is a bat crazy outfit that preyed on gullibility and duped way more people than it should have by rights but there it is. Have you disavowed it now?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Was that a yes or a no?

Q is a bat crazy outfit that preyed on gullibility and duped way more people than it should have by rights but there it is. Have you disavowed it now?
The Democrat party is a bat crazy outfit that preys on gullibility and dupes way more people than it should have by rights but there it is. Have you disavowed it by now?

Arthur Brain

The Democrat party is a bat crazy outfit that preys on gullibility and dupes way more people than it should have by rights but there it is. Have you disavowed it by now?
Can't do it huh? Point to a loony outfit like 'Q' that those to the left of you fall for and I'll completely disavow it. Otherwise, you're still waiting for the next "drop" to appear aren't ya? ;)

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Who is the "Deep State / Swamp"? Name names!
If Q walks lilke a fraud and quacks like a fraud, what else am I supposed to conclude but that Q is a fraud?

Who is "Q / QAnon"? Name name(s)!

Who is in "the Deep State?" It does no good whatsoever to use these terms if we don't know exactly who they are referring to.

Who is in "QAnon?" It does no good whatsoever to use these terms* if we don't know exactly to whom they are referring.

* For instance, using them to devote a thread essentially to chanting "Q is a fraud".

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've heard all sorts of juvenile tropes and feeble rubbish and the like but that can easily be dismissed. In the meantime "Q" was/is bat crazy and only the monumentally dumb/gullible would still give it any time of day. You have seen through it by now, yes?

Trump is a cross between Jim Jones and John Todd …

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Arthur Brain

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2022 7:21:01 PM EST
Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Patriots in trusted positions.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.
Q

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
That November 18th Q drop was the first one I can recall that did not contain even one single question mark. Not sure what that is supposed to signify.