The Two Gospels and Adoption, the Basis of Eternal Security

graceandpeace

There is only one gospel, and yes...ever old covenant saint that walked by faith were not walking under the confines of law; no more than we are..of this age...whom are saved by faith.

The law is not of faith.

Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith.

Paul knew it.

One of these days, this two gospel 'mess' will be silenced.

Does anyone know that faith is hope in things unseen? If so; how do you make it a after the cross event only? Don't you know that they all looked forward to our day? There is one faith; one hope, one body; and ONE GOSPEL.

Eph 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Eph 4:4 [There is] one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

Eph 4:7 ¶ But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

ghost

Hall of Fame
grace...

I am not MAD, but it is wrong to say that there has only ever been one gospel.

There is the good news to the Jew that was preached by the disciples where they knew nothing about the death of Jesus and resurrection of Jesus.

There is the good news that was preached to both Jew and Gentile that Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead.

Two different messages about Jesus to two different groups for two different reasons. Both of these messages are good news, but one is about Jesus being the coming Messiah, and the other is about Him saving us from sin and death.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is only one gospel, and yes...ever old covenant saint that walked by faith were not walking under the confines of law; no more than we are..of this age...whom are saved by faith.

The law is not of faith.

Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith.

Paul knew it.

One of these days, this two gospel 'mess' will be silenced.

Does anyone know that faith is hope in things unseen? If so; how do you make it a after the cross event only? Don't you know that they all looked forward to our day? There is one faith; one hope, one body; and ONE GOSPEL.

Eph 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Eph 4:4 [There is] one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

Eph 4:7 ¶ But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

"There is only one gospel,"-GP

As usual, you made that up, and are attempting to con the sheep on this site. Wolfette. Tell us, thief, how many "baptisms" are there in the book, and assert, for the record, that there has always been "just one baptism."

graceandpeace

grace...

There is the good news to the Jew that was preached by the disciples where they knew nothing about the death of Jesus and resurrection of Jesus.

There is the good news that was preached to both Jew and Gentile that Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead.

Two different messages about Jesus to two different groups for two different reasons. Both of these messages are good news, but one is about Jesus being the coming Messiah, and the other is about Him saving us from sin and death.

It is all part of the same message. You cannot have one without the other. The law is the schoolmaster that leads people to Christ. Take it away, and you lose part of the message. It leads to repentance. Paul used it, too.

If the church would use the law lawfully, we would not have this problem.

john w

Hall of Fame
grace...

She has been shown this numerous times, but continually performs her "bait n switch" routine, or goes into an emotional rant, such as "MAD is divisive....heretical......" and all that jazz.

ghost

Hall of Fame
It is all part of the same message.
Is God done with Israel? Is everything that God said about Israel fulfilled?
You cannot have one without the other.
Agreed.
The law is the schoolmaster that leads people to Christ.
Agree completely!
Take it away, and you lose part of the message.
Does the Law have anything to do with those in Christ.
It leads to repentance.
It shows us that we are dead so we will turn to Jesus for life.

What does this have to do with the fact that the disciples preached a different message to the Jew than Paul preach to Jew and Gentile?

graceandpeace

"There is only one gospel,"-GP

As usual, you made that up, and are attempting to con the sheep on this site. Wolfette. Tell us, thief, how many "baptisms" are there in the book, and assert, for the record, that there has always been "just one baptism."

Just as there has always been just one baptism that gives life; just as their is one circumcision that gives life; just as their is only one faith, which worketh by love, for love is the fulfilling of the law; that brings all things into it's right perspective; and light. The law is a schoolmaster to bring people to Christ; always has been; always will be..just because mad has removed it from God's gospel, as the schoolmaster to get people to repent, by showing mankind as condemned, does not mean that I am a wolf for proclaiming this truth.

You want nothing to do with the law; for you do not know it's purpose.

You teach it has a purpose other than God ordained it. It is reestablished in the new covenant, to bring people to repentance. Paul used it; James used it; Peter used it; Jesus used it...but, you, nope...it is something to be evil spoken of....apparantly by you madists, whom don't want it to have any part in the ONE gospel. You do not believe in repentance, because you have removed the schoolmaster from the ONE gospel.

I got news for ya, the world is dying...it needs the schoolmaster rightly taught so that it MIGHT repent.

I will not argue with you.

You can take your two gospels, and pretend that the law is good news to those whom you keep UNDER it, ....but, I will speak of the ONE; that uses the law lawfully....to bring them to Christ...through the ONLY gospel that can and does save. There is NO salvation IN the law....yet you have myriad peoples as under it; and somehow saved. It is foolishness to the UMPTH degree.

Once you figure out why even Paul used it in his epistles....too, and apply the same process to Jesus in His lifetime on earth, you will begin to see the light of the ONE gospel message.

john w

Hall of Fame
It is all part of the same message. You cannot have one without the other. The law is the schoolmaster that leads people to Christ. Take it away, and you lose part of the message. It leads to repentance. Paul used it, too.

"It is all part of the same message."-GP

You made that up.

GP: There is just one piece of good news in the Bible. I come to that conclusion, because my SOF has not taught me what "gospel" means.

Pull up your bib, and don't mess your bunny shirt. Watch the emotional response. Watch.

graceandpeace

Hi ghost:

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceandpeace
It is all part of the same message.

Is God done with Israel? Is everything that God said about Israel fulfilled?

No, there is a remnant from the old covenant that never had a chance to be saved. (those whom were used by God to show all mankind as condemned by the law). That is why Jesus said it would be more tolerable for 'them' on the day of judgement; but when speaking of the new covenant; and it being in place, He demanded all men to repent, remember? I know you know the verses...so, this side of the new covenant; God is not dealing with 'nations'...it is individual salvation, to the jew first; as we know, began, and continues...even now. Later, those whom were cut off; that never had or heard the gospel..(only the remnant, of old..that never did hear), can be grafted in; if they repent.

I said:

Quote:
You cannot have one without the other.

Ghost:

Good to know.

I said:

Quote:
The law is the schoolmaster that leads people to Christ.

Agree completely!

Then you understand that during the time before Christ was sacrificed; the schoolmaster was going out, to lead a people to repentance, then? You understand that it was a VERY MUCH PART of the same gospel, amen? Mad removes it from the gospel, making two gospels...which is a lie.

I said:

Quote:
Take it away, and you lose part of the message.

Ghost:

Does the Law have anything to do with those in Christ.

Absolutely not...we are set free from it; once we use it lawfully and see our sinful nature, as Paul said..he did not know sin, accept by the law. It also led him to Christ. It is the part of the gospel that leads to repentance..it is NOT another gospel, as mad proclaims...where they foolishly think that those whom 'were of that body' can be saved...by that form of a different good news gospel, when God's word says NO MAN will be justified or saved while IN IT: or under it. It is ONLY a schoolmaster to lead us TO Christ, period.

I said:

Quote:
It leads to repentance.

Ghost:

It shows us that we are dead so we will turn to Jesus for life.

Amen.

I said:

Quote:

Ghost:

What does this have to do with the fact that the disciples preached a different message to the Jew than Paul preach to Jew and Gentile?

It was NOT a different message, they were using the law lawfully; doing as Christ sent them out to do...to lead people to Christ; by preaching repentance by the law. They whom used it lawfully, and came to Him, and were holy spirit filled, as was every deciple/apostle...after acts 2....continued to use the law lawfully, as even Paul continued to do...

why do you think he taught that it was 'good' if a man use it lawfully?

It is a part of the message that those whom our outside of Christ need to hear. How else will they know they are a sinner?

I hope you don't fall for the mad theories and begin to think that some are saved while UNDER the law.

graceandpeace

"It is all part of the same message."-GP

You made that up.

GP: There is just one piece of good news in the Bible. I come to that conclusion, because my SOF has not taught me what "gospel" means.

Pull up your bib, and don't mess your bunny shirt. Watch the emotional response. Watch.

sigh...too much pain already in the world..to argue with you.

Look around you, the world is dying..if you would teach them to repent by rightfully using the schoolmaster to lead them to Christ; we could be in agreement. Go ahead and remove the schoolmaster from part of the ONE gospel..go ahead and teach that old covenant saints and those whom were of the 'so called circumcision', can live OUTside of the one body, Christ..on the day of judgement, God will be shown to be true; and your mad lies will be shown for what they are.

:shut:

john w

Hall of Fame
Just as there has always been just one baptism that gives life; just as their is one circumcision that gives life; just as their is only one faith, which worketh by love, for love is the fulfilling of the law; that brings all things into it's right perspective; and light. The law is a schoolmaster to bring people to Christ; always has been; always will be..just because mad has removed it from God's gospel, as the schoolmaster to get people to repent, by showing mankind as condemned, does not mean that I am a wolf for proclaiming this truth.

You want nothing to do with the law; for you do not know it's purpose.

You teach it has a purpose other than God ordained it. It is reestablished in the new covenant, to bring people to repentance. Paul used it; James used it; Peter used it; Jesus used it...but, you, nope...it is something to be evil spoken of....apparantly by you madists, whom don't want it to have any part in the ONE gospel. You do not believe in repentance, because you have removed the schoolmaster from the ONE gospel.

I got news for ya, the world is dying...it needs the schoolmaster rightly taught so that it MIGHT repent.

I will not argue with you.

You can take your two gospels, and pretend that the law is good news to those whom you keep UNDER it, ....but, I will speak of the ONE; that uses the law lawfully....to bring them to Christ...through the ONLY gospel that can and does save. There is NO salvation IN the law....yet you have myriad peoples as under it; and somehow saved. It is foolishness to the UMPTH degree.

Once you figure out why even Paul used it in his epistles....too, and apply the same process to Jesus in His lifetime on earth, you will begin to see the light of the ONE gospel message.

GP: There has always been just one "the temple," just one "the earth," just one "the heaven," just one "the church," just one "the" gospel, just one "the baptism,".............

"I will not argue with you"-GP

Translation: Punt-emotional plea. Typical. Clueless, emotional brat.

You are a comedian-you serve a purpose. Laughter is good medicine.

Mt. 20:
22But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.

23And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Where is the water on the cross, GP?

One baptism....sure. Kid stuff.

graceandpeace

She has been shown this numerous times, but continually performs her "bait n switch" routine, or goes into an emotional rant, such as "MAD is divisive....heretical......" and all that jazz.

I believe you are saved...and I believe madists are saved...because you understand that gospel.

I do not believe what you teach about the 'other' body in that they can be saved/or live eternally outside of the one and ONLY good news that has saved even you....so, you can take it or leave it.

I don't particularly care.

God knows I speak the truth on the matter..and, that is all that matters to me.

No one can live under the law and be saved; or have good news..LOL

john w

Hall of Fame
sigh...too much pain already in the world..to argue with you.

Look around you, the world is dying..if you would teach them to repent by rightfully using the schoolmaster to lead them to Christ; we could be in agreement. Go ahead and remove the schoolmaster from part of the ONE gospel..go ahead and teach that old covenant saints and those whom were of the 'so called circumcision', can live OUTside of the one body, Christ..on the day of judgement, God will be shown to be true; and your mad lies will be shown for what they are.

:shut:

More emotional pleas. Pathetic.

"part of the ONE gospel"-GP

You made that up. Kids do that.

"your mad lies "-GP

As predicted-more emotional pleas, rants. Let me get out my Visine. Chicks sometimes did the "Sensitive man...Alan Alda" routine.

You're a mess.

john w

Hall of Fame
I believe you are saved...and I believe madists are saved...because you understand that gospel.

I do not believe what you teach about the 'other' body in that they can be saved/or live eternally outside of the one and ONLY good news that has saved even you....so, you can take it or leave it.

More emotional rants, bait n switch.

"God knows I speak the truth on the matter..and, that is all that matters to me."-GP

Nope. He knows, and we know, you are lying about this "there is just one piece of good news" in the Holy Bible. You are a deceiver.

john w

Hall of Fame

"...because you understand that gospel."-GP

"that" gospel. Now, there is another? You qualified it.

Judas understood this "just one gospel" scam of yours. He preached a "the gospel."

What a mess.

graceandpeace

for the record...I do not believe Judas was ever saved. Even satan can 'preach'...lol

I said what I think about the two gospel message. I will leave it at that, I do not care to argue anymore.

graceandpeace

I wouldnt mind discussing this with Ghost; however.....(the two gospel) notion.

My view is there is only one gospel...and, contained in it; God uses the law as a schoolmaster to lead people to Christ.

Not two good news, LOL; because the law is ONLY GOOD; if you use it lawfully, as Paul said; which does NOT mean to seek to have a 'body' justified by it..as mad claims.:dead:sick theology..hahaha

john w

Hall of Fame
for the record...I do not believe Judas was ever saved. Even satan can 'preach'...lol

I said what I think about the two gospel message. I will leave it at that, I do not care to argue anymore.

"I do not believe Judas was ever saved."-GP

So? That is irrelevant, as pertaining to your "argument."

He was not saved? So, he was preaching 1 Cor. 15:1-4, this "just one the gospel" you assert, and did not believe it? You, on record, assert "just one gospel," and therefore claim Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4.

You are a mess, tangled and mangled in ropes, strings, yarns, cobwebs, neurons, so that you can't think straight.

Judas preached "the gospel":

Luke 9
1Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

3And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

"I do not care to argue anymore"-GP=punt.