The Two Gospels and Adoption, the Basis of Eternal Security

graceandpeace

"My view is there is only one gospel..."-GP

You made that up. On record:you assert Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4, since "there is only one gospel,"a "one gospel" he did not know about, much less believed. Ae you a mystic?

What a mess.

:wave:I knew you would show up soon...hahaha:wave2:

You want to explain how the 'circumcision' that is supposed to be in the earthly kingdom can exist, when that type is the false gospel message of the judaisers?

graceandpeace

Some people who are circumcised have salvation.

Romans 15:8 For I say that Christ has become a servant to the circumcision on behalf of the truth of God to confirm the promises given to the fathers,

True. Not what I am talking about.

I am referring to the only type of 'circumcision' that has the power to save.

As is said here:

Phil 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

The other type was a foreshadow of this true type. The shadow has no life...period.

There is only one way to salvation...and, the law is not it...for the law is not of faith; but it did point to that which was.

john w

Hall of Fame
:wave:I knew you would show up soon...hahaha:wave2:

You want to explain how the 'circumcision' that is supposed to be in the earthly kingdom can exist, when that type is the false gospel message of the judaisers?

More dodge ball:

On record:you assert Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4, since "there is only one gospel,"a "one gospel" he did not know about, much less believed. Are you a mystic?

graceandpeace

More dodge ball:

On record:you assert Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4, since "there is only one gospel,"a "one gospel" he did not know about, much less believed. Are you a mystic?

I have never asserted the part in yellow.

Again..here is what I do say.

The law is the schoolmaster to lead people to Christ. Do you agree with that?

The law is a part of the message that Paul used to bring unbelievers to Christ..do you agree with that?

The law was being shed abroad until the new covenant was made available, ...through the death/resurection of Jesus..and, for the purpose of bringing a people to repentance, and faith. Do you agree with that?

I have never said that any of the 12 preached the message of 1 cor 15. They did do as Christ commanded them, to go forth, and proclaim the message that leads men TO CHRIST: the schoolmaster, which is NOT a separate gospel, as you madist proclaim, because even PAUL used it; as a tool to lead people to Christ..as he said.

Now, stop speaking that I say things I never said.

There is NO other gospel, by which men can be saved, other than the same one that has saved YOU and ME. Stop pretending. Learn the truth that Paul used the schoolmaster, too...to bring people to a knowledge that they are a sinner, so that they could come to Christ; and lets end this endless debate of two gospels. It is a sham. Your mad theology has removed God's schoolmaster from HIS ONE GOSPEL. It is foolishness. Paul upheld it; as the tool to lead men/woman to Christ, as it also led HIM.

graceandpeace

So, do you want to answer this or not?

anyone that holds to the two gospel theory?

Those whom were of the 'fleshly' circumcision were false teachers...judaisers..NOT in a body of some other type of believers..for crying out loud.

john w

Hall of Fame

The law is a part of the message that Paul used to bring unbelievers to Christ..do you agree with that?

The law was being shed abroad until the new covenant was made available, ...through the death/resurection of Jesus..and, for the purpose of bringing a people to repentance, and faith. Do you agree with that?

I have never said that any of the 12 preached the message of 1 cor 15. They did do as Christ commanded them, to go forth, and proclaim the message that leads men TO CHRIST: the schoolmaster, which is NOT a separate gospel, as you madist proclaim, because even PAUL used it; as a tool to lead people to Christ..as he said.

There is NO other gospel, by which men can be saved, other than the same one that has saved YOU and ME. Stop pretending. Learn the truth that Paul used the schoolmaster, too...to bring people to a knowledge that they are a sinner, so that they could come to Christ; and lets end this endless debate of two gospels. It is a sham.

"I have never asserted the part in yellow"=GP, denying

"you assert Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4,"-John W

Yes you did. You lie as easily as you blink. You, on record, assert just "one gospel." On record.

Judas preached "the gospel:"

Luke 9:
1Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 3And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Read it-the 12, "they," which included Judas, were

"preaching the gospel"

Need a shovel to get out of your ditch? Watch the spin, deception, dodge ball in this con lady's response. Watch.

john w

Hall of Fame

There is NO other gospel, by which men can be saved, other than the same one that has saved YOU and ME. Stop pretending. Learn the truth that Paul used the schoolmaster, too...to bring people to a knowledge that they are a sinner, so that they could come to Christ; and lets end this endless debate of two gospels. It is a sham. Your mad theology has removed God's schoolmaster from HIS ONE GOSPEL. It is foolishness. Paul upheld it; as the tool to lead men/woman to Christ, as it also led HIM.

"I have never said that any of the 12 preached the message of 1 cor 15."-GP

vs.

Luke 9: 6"And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where."

Try again. You are a mess.

What was this "the gospel," referred to in Luke 9:6, since the 12 did not preach "the gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4?

GP: Well, uh, urr, you see, you MADists are wackos.........

And so it goes...

john w

Hall of Fame
So, do you want to answer this or not?

anyone that holds to the two gospel theory?

Those whom were of the 'fleshly' circumcision were false teachers...judaisers..NOT in a body of some other type of believers..for crying out loud.

Translated: Judas preached "the gospel"(Luke 9:6), but it was not 1 Cor. 15:1-4, but there is no such thing as a "two gospel theory," but I, GP, do not want to further discuss it, because I need another hit from my bong.

Thanks for your cooperation.

SovereigntyIsGods

Isn't predestination and foreknowledge the idea which you and Knight are usually against? :confused:

This is the spin they put on it which says that "he predestined that the body of Christ would be holy and blameless, not whom would be in the body of Christ" which is ridiculous, and doesn't follow logic. The Lord doesn't need foreknowledge and predestination to outline his plan.

graceandpeace

"I have never asserted the part in yellow"=GP, denying

"you assert Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4,"-John W

Yes you did. You lie as easily as you blink. You, on record, assert just "one gospel." On record.

Judas preached "the gospel:"

Luke 9:
1Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 3And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Read it-the 12, "they," which included Judas, were

"preaching the gospel"

Need a shovel to get out of your ditch? Watch the spin, deception, dodge ball in this con lady's response. Watch.

No, it is because you do not understand that the schoolmaster is the tool of God that leads people to Christ; and that it is established as Paul said, for that purpose ...even as Paul used it.

The 12 were sent out as 'the schoolmaster'...to lead a people to repentance. It is still the same gospel. Paul was sent out, too...and, he also used the schoolmaster. (the law)..if you would read Paul you would see that.

He never removed the law/schoolmaster from the ONE gospel. It is a tool to lead people to Christ, as Paul taught.

graceandpeace

Translated: Judas preached "the gospel"(Luke 9:6), but it was not 1 Cor. 15:1-4, but there is no such thing as a "two gospel theory," but I, GP, do not want to further discuss it, because I need another hit from my bong.

Thanks for your cooperation.

One day you will hear Jesus when He said, "REPENT and BELIEVE".

Your one part....'believe', is not sufficient. The schoolmaster/law leads people to repent, because by it, is the KNOWLEDGE of sin; as Paul said.

One day you will hear Paul, too....Paul preached the same ONE gospel..and, the schoolmaster was a part of it.

When Jesus sent out the 12, He was putting the schoolmaster in force, through them...they were sent to bring a people to repentance, by the schoolmaster. How you can deny that is beyond me.

Carry on with your two gospel theory however...it is not fooling anyone, LOL..especially not God.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, it is because you do not understand that the schoolmaster is the tool of God that leads people to Christ; and that it is established as Paul said, for that purpose ...even as Paul used it.

The 12 were sent out as 'the schoolmaster'...to lead a people to repentance. It is still the same gospel. Paul was sent out, too...and, he also used the schoolmaster. (the law)..if you would read Paul you would see that.

He never removed the law/schoolmaster from the ONE gospel. It is a tool to lead people to Christ, as Paul taught.

More dodge ball, spin:

vs.

Luke 9: 6"And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where."

What was this "the gospel," referred to in Luke 9:6, since the 12 did not preach "the gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4?

And so it goes...

john w

Hall of Fame

"It is still the same gospel...the ONE gospel"-GP

Translated: The 12, including Judas, preached this "the same gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4,"the ONE gospel," which is 1 Cor. 15:1-4, since there has always been just one "the gospel."

No other option. Keep smokin' your hasheesh...

"And they(the 12, including Judas-my note) departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where." Luke 9:6

graceandpeace

vs.

And so it goes...

The ONE gospel includes REPENT and Believe.

The schoolmaster is the REPENT part.

Paul used it too. ONE GOSPEL..not two with two bodies, LOL.

Those whom you claim are a body and saved by their keeping the law; were unbelieving judaisers...LOL, yet you have them justified; and saved.

This is why your message is such a mess; it makes God out to be two faced liar. The law is NOT of faith; but it is the schoolmaster that leads us there. It is still a part of the workings of the spirit that leads man to repentance and faith. The holy spirit works on the OUTside; to bring a man to repentance..by the preaching of the law; schoolmaster that shows all as condemned so that they can repent of sin.

Once you are saved; you are no longer in need of the schoolmaster.

You have salvation with no way to get a knowledge of sin...silly.

You have salvation with no way to understand your need for a Savior....you are too funny. Paul said, he did not know sin; accept by the law. He rightly taught that it led him to Christ. He rightly taught that it leads mankind to Christ and that it was made for that purpose. If you want to make your theory hold water, you are going to have to make Paul a preacher of two gospels..because he also taught the purpose of the law/schoolmaster to lead those whom were in his audience to faith in Christ.

graceandpeace

"It is still the same gospel...the ONE gospel"-GP

Translated: The 12, including Judas, preached this "the same gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4,"the ONE gospel," which is 1 Cor. 15:1-4, since there has always been just one "the gospel."

No other option. Keep smokin' your hasheesh...

"And they(the 12, including Judas-my note) departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where." Luke 9:6

Never mind, I give up with you...have a great day....:wave:

john w

Hall of Fame
One day you will hear Jesus when He said, "REPENT and BELIEVE".

Your one part....'believe', is not sufficient. The schoolmaster/law leads people to repent, because by it, is the KNOWLEDGE of sin; as Paul said.

One day you will hear Paul, too....Paul preached the same ONE gospel..and, the schoolmaster was a part of it.

When Jesus sent out the 12, He was putting the schoolmaster in force, through them...they were sent to bring a people to repentance, by the schoolmaster. How you can deny that is beyond me.

Carry on with your two gospel theory however...it is not fooling anyone, LOL..especially not God.

More emotional ramblings....

"Carry on with your two gospel theory ..."-the bong lady

Translated: Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 here, since there is just one the gospel, "the ONE gospel:"

"And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where." Luke 9:6

No other option. Continue to embarrass yourself, and show me a thing or two.....turn on your black light, and light up again....

graceandpeace

Am I the only one on this board that understands that the schoolmaster is a part of the gospel that Paul preached? Not that we are under it, once we are in Him, but as the means to bring people to repentance.

That it is established for sinners to lead them to Christ? That Jesus sent out the 12 to preach repentance, through it?
Sometimes I wonder....how far the church has went astray.

john w

Hall of Fame
Am I the only one on this board that understands that the schoolmaster is a part of the gospel that Paul preached? Not that we are under it, once we are in Him, but as the means to bring people to repentance.

That it is established for sinners to lead them to Christ? That Jesus sent out the 12 to preach repentance, through it?
Sometimes I wonder....how far the church has went astray.

Translated: Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 here, since there is just one the gospel, "the ONE gospel:"

"And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where." Luke 9:6

graceandpeace

Paul said:

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

If it is not established as the schoolmaster to lead men/woman to Christ; how is it established? We know it is not made for those in Christ. Anyone want to answer this?

The law is a part of the gospel..it should be taught to the sinners so they can repent.

graceandpeace

and this:

Gal 3:21 Is] the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster [to bring us] unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Paul rightly taught we are not under once we are in Christ; but he still established it as part of the gospel, as he said in rom 3...for whom it was made..to lead people to Christ. It is apparant that God sent the 12 out to lead a people to repentance:

Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Did Paul change this?

No, he used the law too..for that same purpose.