This is Murica

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Another childish attempt to misdirect.

😂 Your first post in the thread had nothing to do with the OP, nor did your second - and you're talking about misdirection? Wow 😂

It's rarely bothered me to see my threads get derailed, and your attempt is no exception. Thanks for the humor break. :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
My opinion is relevant; yours is poor.

🤠

Just because.

Well, thanks for bumping thread, if nothing else. :)

Meanwhile, elsewhere, the Muricans have their hopes up once again:

1.jpg

Trump-loving, gun-toting, truck-driving Michele Fiore's ad sums up the GOP

Your hate and ignorance are the true enemies of America.
YOU and your kind are the true enemies of Liberty

I love Trump
I have guns and even carry them sometimes
I have a truck

I also have a message for you: Grow up and wise up. Your threads are embarrassingly ignorant.

Jon McNaughton has a new fever-swamp imagining of President Bone Spurs.

You are a diseased individual.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Your hate and ignorance are the true enemies of America.
YOU and your kind are the true enemies of Liberty

I love Trump
I have guns and even carry them sometimes
I have a truck

I also have a message for you: Grow up and wise up. Your threads are embarrassingly ignorant.

I'm also a gun owner and truck owner, as is almost every family in my large extended family.

This isn't about trucks, or about guns, but it is about your Trumpian politicoreligion, so put that in your pipe and smoke it, fascist.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm also a gun owner and truck owner, as is almost every family in my large extended family.

This isn't about trucks, or about guns, but it is about your Trumpian politicoreligion, so put that in your pipe and smoke it, fascist.
Trump isn't President anymore, bananahead.

It's time to let go of your obsessive compulsion.

marke

Jon McNaughton has a new fever-swamp imagining of President Bone Spurs.

FEVmu4bXIAQQ1aL
Your jokes are flat. You need to try to include some element of truth in them, like this:

T-shirts of Biden with Hitler mustache on sale at CPAC conference​

‘Not My Dictator’ merchandise made by ‘The MAGA Mall’ online store appears at Republican event aimed at future of conservative movement​

marke

Trump did a good job supporting good values. Democrats do not do that. The majority of Americans favor good values which is why Trump had so many thousands of supporters at his rallies and Biden's crowds were puny.