This is Murica

marke

You mean like Obama was supposed to?
Obama backed away from the gun issue after he and Eric Holder got caught sending fast and furious automatic weapons to drug dealers in Mexico which resulted in the deaths of two American law enforcement officers.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Obama backed away from the gun issue after he and Eric Holder got caught sending fast and furious automatic weapons to drug dealers in Mexico which resulted in the deaths of two American law enforcement officers.

Gunwalking started during the Bush administration. Not a great idea, but certainly not why Obama didn't come take all yer guns in the 8 years he was president.

marke

Gunwalking started during the Bush administration. Not a great idea, but certainly not why Obama didn't come take all yer guns in the 8 years he was president.
Obama is smarter than Biden and others in his godless party. He knows real Americans will never allow their government to confiscate their guns no matter how many fake ballots and corrupted polls they present to push behind their unAmerican gun-grabbing nonsense.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Marge agrees with conservatives who dream of taking voting rights away from their opposing party constituents.

Well....I suppose that that would be much more civilized than burning the scumbags out within a week of arrival, and sending them packing back to the stew-bum infested liberal hellholes that they voted for themselves. :unsure:

But I don't suppose that it would be constitutional.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Because the bar is that low. So Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert...
Talking about setting the bar low we have Biden who hid during the campaign, is brain dead, killed America’s economy, threw open the southern border, and donated billions of dollars worth of military equipment to terrorist in Afghanistan . Now that is setting the bar low. Then we have obtuse demon rat’s who advocated for defunding the police now throwing 1.68 billion to police departments, which of course will end up in mismanaged blue states and cities.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well....I suppose that that would be much more civilized than burning the scumbags out within a week of arrival, and sending them packing back to the stew-bum infested liberal hellholes that they voted for themselves. :unsure:

But I don't suppose that it would be constitutional.
My first choice was barring them entry 👍

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I would guess that most people fleeing Commiefornia are the relatively few republicans who live there. Except for those who move to the most blue city in the red state of Texas: Austin.

Skeeter

Banned
Requiring proof of legitimacy does not take any legitimate voter's rights away in spite of leftists claims to the contrary for the purpose of protecting voter fraud.
So, if one state accepted student ids and another state did not bit accepted military ids, would different groups of voters have equal ease of meeting the requirement?

ok doser

So, if one state accepted student ids and another state did not bit accepted military ids, would different groups of voters have equal ease of meeting the requirement?
I was at my State's DMV a couple days ago ( NY), and there was a sign on the window that said for certain transactions you needed six degrees of identification, or an enhanced driver's license (which I had). In my experience this is no different from using the services of a public notary or getting a car loan.

I suspect that most of the whining that I see on the left from people saying that requiring identification is discriminatory, most of the whining is coming from children - inexperienced children who don't understand the adult world.

Unfortunately, many of these children are in their twenties and thirties.

ok doser

I was at my State's DMV a couple days ago ( NY), and there was a sign on the window that said for certain transactions you needed six degrees of identification, or an enhanced driver's license (which I had). In my experience this is no different from using the services of a public notary or getting a car loan.

I suspect that most of the whining that I see on the left from people saying that requiring identification is discriminatory, most of the whining is coming from children - inexperienced children who don't understand the adult world.

Inexperienced children who don't understand why the following post is a sign of retardation. Inexperienced children who will squabble over it all day long. Inexperienced children who confirm my belief that social media is for retards.

IMG_20211230_130438.jpg

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

I'm wondering how did they get the student ID without valid forms of ID?..Like a Military ID or State Issued ID? :unsure: