This is Murica

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So, if one state accepted student ids and another state did not bit accepted military ids, would different groups of voters have equal ease of meeting the requirement?
What's amazing (or perhaps should not be so amazing) is that this is almost word-for-word what people are discussing on Reddit, in the subgroups that I have since blocked, and in Twitter, that I'm seeing in the general feed reflected on Reddit. Also Tik Tok.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
What's amazing (or perhaps should not be so amazing) is that this is almost word-for-word what people are discussing on Reddit, in the subgroups that I have since blocked, and in Twitter, that I'm seeing in the general feed reflected on Reddit. Also Tik Tok.
Moronic children everywhere have vital concerns regarding civics. The idiots are running the asylum.

marke

There seems to be no end to all the fancy thoughts of people making the news nowadays through one weird idea or another. Maybe some of them are right, but who knows? Were gas prices going down under Biden before Putin invaded Hunter Biden's former gold mine or not? Did Seth Rich steal DNC emails or did Trump with the help of Russian spies working for Christopher Steele? Who knows?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
It is weird, sort of like saying increasing government spending will lower the national debt.
Increasing the tax burden will lower the debt. This can be achieved through economic growth, which is Republican, and through economic growth plus increasing tax 'rates', which is Democratic. America has the lowest tax burden of any of the world's 'developed' economies (and it's not close), so we do have a lot of Republicans here.