ECT .....To create in Himself one new man from the two.....(For anti Acts 2 people)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Right! Not God's people!

Try reading Hosea chp 1

God made it clear that He would have mercy on the Jews, but not have mercy on the Israelites from the 10 tribes who were NEVER Jews.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

heir

TOL Subscriber
You think rightly dividing means parroting the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

The KJB says in 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV to study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. You can't even tell anyone what it is let alone how to do it. Yet here you are telling me to. What a joke.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope! It just doesn't work!

Yes it does.

It's pretty much one of the main points of Paul's teachings.

Jews and Gentiles become one new man in Christ Jesus. There is no longer a difference between Jew and Gentile.

One of the reasons you are so confused is the fact that you think God still has a plan for the Jews in the future.

However, because you are only concerned with defending the false teachings of Darby and Bullinger, you have to make up all kinds of stuff.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The KJB says in 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV to study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. You can't even tell anyone what it is let alone how to do it. Yet here you are telling me to. What a joke.

The fact that you think Loammi ever pertained to Jews, let alone pertains to Jews today, proves you have no idea what you are talking about.

heir

TOL Subscriber
She's in for quite the fall from that lofty perch she thinks she's on.:chuckle:
I'm a student of the word of God and as such seek His approval (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) and not man's (Galatians 1:10 KJV). I stand in the gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and by faith (2 Corinthians 1:24 KJV) and hold fast the form of sound words that I have heard of Paul (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:2 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV). That's why tet can't stand me. I'm grounded and settled and will not be moved away from the hope of the gospel (1 Corinthians 15:58 KJV, Colossians 1:23 KJV). And there you are right there with him. :loser:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I'm a student of the word of God and as such seek His approval (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) and not man's (Galatians 1:10 KJV). I stand in the gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and by faith (2 Corinthians 1:24 KJV) and hold fast the form of sound words that I have heard of Paul (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:2 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV). That's why tet can't stand me. I'm grounded and settled and will not be moved away from the hope of the gospel (1 Corinthians 15:58 KJV, Colossians 1:23 KJV). And there you are right there with him. :loser:

:kiss:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's why tet can't stand me.

Loammi has never had anything to do with Jews.

Like I said, your not interested in truth, you're only interested in defending John Nelson Darby's false teachings.

I'm a student of the word of God

You can keep saying that until you're blue in the face, but everyone can see that all you are is a Dispensationalist.

If you were what you claim, you would actually address your Loammi claim.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm a student of the word of God and as such seek His approval (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) and not man's

Not man's?

That's funny, cause you sure do worry about your TOL reputation, and other people's reputation.

How does someone who has a join date of September 2015 have nearly 300,000 rep points?

chrys has neg repped me four times consecutively for my posts here.

Maybe you should quit worrying about your reputation count and other people's reputation, and read the book of Hosea.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Not man's?

That's funny, cause you sure do worry about your TOL reputation, and other people's reputation.

Maybe you should quit worrying about your reputation count and other people's reputation, and read the book of Hosea.
A game of rep on TOL has little to do with 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV. You're so petty, tetty.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Not man's?

I have NEVER seen heir squawk about rep. That's me and some others, not heir. Maybe you're MAD cuz your rep's so low -