ECT .....To create in Himself one new man from the two.....(For anti Acts 2 people)

SaulToPaul 2

Nope. I'm a KJBible believer. And as to Jews, there are none today!

Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Hosea 1
9 Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.

10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

Tet does not believe Hosea 1.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hosea 1
9 Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.

10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

He thinks it was Spanish guy -

SaulToPaul 2

Hosea 5
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Interplanner

Hosea 1

Maybe he believes it is true in Christ.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hosea 1

I believe it, it is you and heir who don't believe it.

1 Peter 2:10 tells us that Hosea 1:10 was fulfilled in the first century.

It was in the first century that the children of Judah and the children of Israel were joined together when Jesus made the NC with His shed blood, and became King over them.

You think 1 Peter 2:10 refers to Jews. That's as bad as heir thinking Loammi refers to Jews.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hosea 5
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Fulfilled

HINT: Ephraim was not a Jew

fzappa13

Hosea 5

Follow that up with Hosea 6 and you are on to something ...

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ephraim is the fullness of the nations.(Gentiles)

:thumb:

(Gen 48:19 YLT) And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

SaulToPaul 2

I believe it, it is you and heir who don't believe it.

1 Peter 2:10 tells us that Hosea 1:10 was fulfilled in the first century.

It was in the first century that the children of Judah and the children of Israel were joined together when Jesus made the NC with His shed blood, and became King over them.

You think 1 Peter 2:10 refers to Jews. That's as bad as heir thinking Loammi refers to Jews.

When was verse 11 fulfilled?

DAN P

Okay, but I believe verse 11 shall be fulfilled.

Hi , and if were to do a word study on the word " FULFILLED " HE WOULD find the following and this m is just a sample of the word FULFILLED !!

#1 , Matt 1:22-23 is a bigge , a VIRGIN shall bring forth a Son !!

#2 , Matt 5:18 till all the Law is FULFILLED !

#3 , mATT 12:17-19 FULFILLED and spoken by ESAIAS !!

#4 , Matt 13:35 , speaking in parables that it might be FULFILLED !!

#5 , Rom 8:4 that Righteousness of the Law be FULFILLED in us !!

#6 , 2 Cor 10:6 that our OBEDIENCE is FULFILLED !!

This is just a small sample of what is to be FULFILLED , so what do you think ??

dan p

Interplanner

Okay, but I believe verse 11 shall be fulfilled.

The general principle of NT use of the OT is that things are fulfilled in Christ's work, sometimes specifically in the resurrection. A unity of Israel transforms to people who are usually in conflict but at peace in Christ.

There isn't anything that needs to be done with or through Israel that God has not already done in Christ.

God's Truth

Jesus said he came to fulfill. Jesus did what he came to do.

Jesus said it was finished.

Luke 24:44
He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."

Luke 22:37
It is written: 'And he was numbered with the transgressors'; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment."

John 4:34
"My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

John 17:4
I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.

John 19:30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.