Today is 9/11 after all ...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
can't stream youtube

it wuz still mooslims that done it, right?

or wuz it that pet goat guy?

glorydaz

It seemed like it should at least be mentioned today … so here's this.

Drat, I thought this was going to be a serious remembrance. It was a day that will live in infamy....A tragedy no one expected just as Pearl Harbor was.

genuineoriginal

it wuz still mooslims that done it, right?
Think about it.

911-was-inside-job-vik-politics-1385608263.jpg

drbrumley

On a more serious note, The men who flew those airplanes into those buildings gave America a reason to unveil its true identity; that of a war mongering, totalitarian police state. The land of the free has become the land of fear. Fear is a powerful tool to keep people under control, and America was handed the reins of fear on a silver platter.

Buzzword

Marvel did a set of comics commemorating rescue workers, and showing their characters reacting personally to the tragedy.

This is probably my favorite single panel from that set.

marvel911b_zpscs3cyvqj.jpg

PureX

Drat, I thought this was going to be a serious remembrance. It was a day that will live in infamy....A tragedy no one expected just as Pearl Harbor was.
You gotta admit, though … Rumsfeld announced that 2.5 TRILLION dollars had somehow vanished from the Pentagon's budget, and no one seems to know where it went, and the very next day a plane flies into the Pentagon building, crashing directly into the budget offices, destroying all their files, and distracting the news media from the missing money story so completely, and for so long, that it's never really resurfaced.

If this doesn't cause people some concern, they are brain dead!

bybee

You gotta admit, though … Rumsfeld announces that 2.5 TRILLION dollars has somehow vanished from the Pentagon's budget, and the very next day a plane flies into the Pentagon building, directly crashing into the budget offices, destroying all the files, and distracting the news media from the missing money story completely, and indefinitely.

If this doesn't cause people some concern, they are brain dead!

You have a very queer way of demonizing conservatives whilst giving a free pass to liberals?
I see Islamic extremists as the enemy! No doubt your knee jerk obeisance to this administration is in line with blaming Bush for everything.

PureX

You have a very queer way of demonizing conservatives whilst giving a free pass to liberals?
I see Islamic extremists as the enemy! No doubt your knee jerk obeisance to this administration is in line with blaming Bush for everything.
I didn't say a thing about liberals or conservatives. That's your own incessant 'bugaboo'. All I'm saying is that an enormous amount of money went missing, and the circumstances of the admission, the loss of the records, and the attack on 9/11 are just too convenient for the Bush administration to be believed by anyone with any common sense, and even a tiny degree of skepticism.