Today is 9/11 after all ...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You gotta admit, though … Rumsfeld announced that 2.5 TRILLION dollars had somehow vanished from the Pentagon's budget, and no one seems to know where it went, and the very next day a plane flies into the Pentagon building, crashing directly into the budget offices, destroying all their files, and distracting the news media from the missing money story so completely, and for so long, that it's never really resurfaced.

If this doesn't cause people some concern, they are brain dead!

you really can't afford to be such a gullible moron purex

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Missing_Trillions

bybee

I didn't say a thing about liberals or conservatives. That's your own incessant 'bugaboo'. All I'm saying is that an enormous amount of money went missing, and the circumstances of the admission, the loss of the records, and the attack on 9/11 are just too convenient for the Bush administration to be believed by anyone with any common sense, and even a tiny degree of skepticism.

Yet you reserve the right to post these inflammatory comments and expect to be considered quite intelligent, knowledgeable and unbiased?
:jawdrop:
You need a vacation from yourself....

PureX

Yet you reserve the right to post these inflammatory comments and expect to be considered quite intelligent, knowledgeable and unbiased?
:jawdrop:
You need a vacation from yourself....
What are you seeing as "inflammatory"? I'm simply posting the facts as they happened. If you're "inflamed" by them, I can't help that. It seems to me that we all ought to be "inflamed" by them.

I mean, what are the odds that Rumsfeld would announce the biggest robbery of the public coffers in the history of the United States the day before an attack on the World Trade Center, thus completely pushing the announcement out of the news cycle, indefinitely (and apparently forever), AND that an attack on the Pentagon would destroy the very files involved in the robbery??? You don't find that to be amazingly (and suspiciously) coincidental?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What are you seeing as "inflammatory"? I'm simply posting the facts as they happened. If you're "inflamed" by them, I can't help that. It seems to me that we all ought to be "inflamed" by them.

I mean, what are the odds that Rumsfeld would announce the biggest robbery of the public coffers in the history of the United States the day before an attack on the World Trade Center, thus completely pushing the announcement out of the news cycle, indefinitely (and apparently forever), AND that an attack on the Pentagon would destroy the very files involved in the robbery??? You don't find that to be amazingly (and suspiciously) coincidental?

:doh:

fine, keep on being a gullible moron