TOL bar club

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I drink wine. I do not like drunks. AA is a wonderful program.

That said, I think many people enjoy alcohol without becoming a slave to it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I drink wine. I do not like drunks. AA is a wonderful program.

That said, I think many people enjoy alcohol without becoming a slave to it.
Didn't you already start a wine thread? :think:

Sorry, I was thinking of Dulcinea del Toboso's diary....darn you Hooked on Foniks, again. :mmph:

A little grape in moderation, if moderation is in the cards. For some, yes; for others, not so much.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

Sorry, I was thinking of Dulcinea del Toboso's diary....darn you Hooked on Foniks, again. :mmph:

A little grape in moderation, if moderation is in the cards. For some, yes; for others, not so much.
I bought fresh grapes the other day for $1.99 per pound. Then I bought a bottle of Cabernet for $ 1.58 per pound. :kookoo:

alwight

I don't know if it's an age thing but these days I rather like gin and tonic as my tipple, never did before.:liberals:
No I don't drink much, I spill most of it. :plain:

Buzzword

As far as wine goes, the sweeter the better.
When possible, moscato d'asti.
When not, moscato.

Most of the mixed drinks I get are of the fruity sort.

And for beer I stick to hefeweizen.

All of the above are due to me not enjoying the alcohol aftertaste, and generally not choosing a beverage based on the amount of pain it will put me through.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"drinking problem" is like "gun control"

most of it goes down my gullet
and
i aim what i shoot for

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am from alcoholic family but I have no taste for any kind of alcohol. I would rather have cakes and chocolates. Yum.

bybee

One glass of a white wine nicely chilled and poured into a lovely crystal stemmed glass. Sit down put the feet up and sip whilst reading or knitting or visit if someone is available.
Then remember to be thankful for all of life's pleasures.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I especially love home made berry pies and cookies!

Unfortunately, I should not consume any kind of sweet stuff, not even diet soda or fruit.

So I dont have much of sweet stuff but I always cheat on a regular bases.

bybee

Unfortunately, I should not consume any kind of sweet stuff, not even diet soda or fruit.

So I dont have much of sweet stuff but I always cheat on a regular bases.

Yup! When I bake cookies I quickly give them to my grand kids and nephews. That way the temptation is removed!