LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Lucky

:think:

banner.gif
ROTFL!!!! :D I love it!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The BILLBOARD pricing structure is as follows....

BILLBOARDS are $10 per month. Only registered TOL members can have billboards (no ads!!!)

Gold level TOL subscribers pay $20 per month for their subscription and therefore they get two BILLBOARDS at no extra charge.

Silver level TOL subscribers pay $10 per month for their subscription and therefore they get one BILLBOARD at no extra charge.

Bronze level TOL subscribers pay $3 per month for their subscription and therefore they get $3 off the BILLBOARD price of $10 making their price $7 per month.

Make sense? :D

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Translation:

If you're a bronze member and want a banner on TOL, become a silver member! :chuckle:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh.... and, any TOL mod's that aren't SILVER or GOLD subcribers may also get one free ongoing BILLBOARD the length of their moderatorship. :D

moderatorship??? Is that a word?

Just e-mail me the 468x60 .gif or .jpg and the associated link.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Alright!! My banner is up! :bannana:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why thank you! :D

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey! Does anyone know where I can find a Norman Rockwell-like picture? The one I want is of this little red-head girl in the foreground, looking mad enough to spit nails and her blonde brother in the background, pointing and laughing at her. I thought it was a Rockwell, but I googled Norman Rockwell and couldn't find it. If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It was a painting. I thought it was Norman Rockwell, but I guess not.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Greywolf

Do you remember anything else about the painting? Scenery, Part of the Title, Where you saw it?

I don't know the title. I saw it in a calendar with similar pictures. That's why I thought it was Norman Rockwell. I love his pictures.

Greywolf

Originally posted by ebenz47037
I don't know the title. I saw it in a calendar with similar pictures. That's why I thought it was Norman Rockwell. I love his pictures.

Are you sure that they were siblings?

(Sorry to ask so many questions, but little details can sometimes make all the difference.)