TOL Radio: The Great TOL Music Experiment

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ai... just blipped, but nothing happened. Is there a lag? Is it a ten minute lag? :noid:

Anyway. If it comes through I just wanted to ask .. Like that?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ai... just blipped, but nothing happened. Is there a lag? Is it a ten minute lag? :noid:

Anyway. If it comes through I just wanted to ask .. Like that?
Yes, our "robot" only checks for new blips every 10 minutes. (I'm listening to your blip right now) :up:

Then... it gathers all new blips and creates new threads.

Did you read the new instructions?

IMPORTANT NOTE(s)

TOL DJ's PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.....

1. Please always post a comment with your blip and end your comment with your TOL username. That way the TOL Radio thread posts will have some sort of indicator as to who selected the song.

example.....
"Here is a song I loved as a teenager ~ Knight"

2. Please do not select too many songs per day. The idea here is to share songs that are your favorites or have some type of significance to you. We don't want just a long list of songs that have no significance. Quality of quantity!

Two or three songs spread out throughout the day is a good rule of thumb.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just found a way to code into the new song threads the name of the person that submitted it. (although it uses the Blip.fm username)

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've ten minutes, don't I?

Hummm .. I could write a book!

I think I will ...

GuySmiley

Is there a way to access the 'combined' playlist besides favoriting everyone on your own page? In other words, can we access the the favorites of the theologyonline page?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is there a way to access the 'combined' playlist besides favoriting everyone on your own page? In other words, can we access the the favorites of the theologyonline page?
Currently the only way to see every song blipped by a TOL DJ is to go to the TOL Radio Forum.

Now, that will not allow you to listen to songs continuously as a playlist. The only way to listen in a stream is to favorite other TOL DJ's and listen on your blip home page.

Blip is growing rapidly and they are constantly changing and updating their service so hopefully they will add some type of "group" feature.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
IMPORTANT NOTE(s)

TOL DJ's PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.....

1. Please always post a comment with your blip and end your comment with your TOL username. That way the TOL Radio thread posts will have some sort of indicator as to who selected the song.

example.....
"Here is a song I loved as a teenager ~ Knight"

2. Please do not select too many songs per day. The idea here is to share songs that are your favorites or have some type of significance to you. We don't want just a long list of songs that have no significance. Quality of quantity!

Two or three songs spread out throughout the day is a good rule of thumb.