TOL Radio: The Great TOL Music Experiment

elohiym

:chuckle:

Hey, I noticed that if you put smilie code into your blip message it shows up on the thread. Should work the same for scriptures. :cool:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There should be more comments when the song threads are posted. Maybe we could rate the song like they did in the stone ages on Band Stand. I can't remember exactly how they did it. I know they made comments on whether or not it was "dance"able but was their rating on a scale of 1-5? 1-10?

I can tell you in advance that I'm sure I'll give all country and disco songs a negative 3. :eek:

If nothing else, bump up a thread of whatever song you might be listening to.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There should be more comments when the song threads are posted. Maybe we could rate the song like they did in the stone ages on Band Stand. I can't remember exactly how they did it. I know they made comments on whether or not it was "dance"able but was their rating on a scale of 1-5? 1-10?

I can tell you in advance that I'm sure I'll give all country and disco songs a negative 3. :eek:

If nothing else, bump up a thread of whatever song you might be listening to.
Yeah... you can rate any song thread from one to five. I already rated a few.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:jawdrop: ....................... :chuckle:
Well.... sorry but..... you were blipping like a million songs all at once and you weren't making any comment about why you were blipping the song.

Did you want to try again or do you use blip more for your own purposes?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Will this work? If you want to blip-spam then defavourite TOL first (you can always add them back when you've finished spamming). Will that work?

Quality OVER quantity. :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Will this work? If you want to blip-spam then defavourite TOL first (you can always add them back when you've finished spamming). Will that work?

Quality OVER quantity. :)

But when you favorite TOL again won't it just add all your spammed songs all at once?

elohiym

But when you favorite TOL again won't it just add all your spammed songs all at once?

I don't think it will because none of the songs I originally blipped prior to Knight setting up the feed showed up in a thread on TOL. So Stripe's suggestion might work. :idunno:

On another note: I can't find any songs from The Beatles on Blip. :mad:

Last edited: