toldailytopic: Theology. What is the single most important bit of theology to have ac

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Graphite

Most important bit of theology?

That God is an emotionless, inanimate object that has no time in which to do or think or say anything, ever.

Oh wait, what am I thinking? I'm not a Calvinist... :doh:

You had better know who you are calling "God"! "Lucifer" is the god of this system and has most of the world worshiping him and they do not even know it, they think they are worshiping "God All Mighty". His name is Yahweh or Jehovah, you had better be sure who you are worshiping. Here is the difference, Lucifer wants to be worshiped, Jehovah wants to be loved! Hence Jesus said you must LOVE Jehovah your father with your whole heart, mind and soul! Jesus said nothing about "worshiping" and John said "God is Love"!

So the most important thing to have "Accurate" is who you call your god! Here is a hint do a little research on Acts 7:42,43 and find out who the "star god" Rephan or Remphan is and what his other names are and then examine if you are worshiping Lucifer and don't know it, or if you really wish you had a loving relationship with Jehovah?

Letters to Earth...You Can Survive Armageddon!

assuranceagent

I'd have to say this.......but without the "look at me I r teh theologian" hoity-toity word. :plain:

;)

LOL!

He's such a show off!

I bet you'd be even more impressed to learn I typed it with one hand...while writing a dissertation on the role of Christology in Soteriological doctrines and the impact said doctrines have on Eschatological mindset of the Christian.

:think:

...okay no, I didn't. But wouldn't you love me more if I did? :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You had better know who you are calling "God"! "Lucifer" is the god of this system and has most of the world worshiping him and they do not even know it, they think they are worshiping "God All Mighty". His name is Yahweh or Jehovah, you had better be sure who you are worshiping. Here is the difference, Lucifer wants to be worshiped, Jehovah wants to be loved! Hence Jesus said you must LOVE Jehovah your father with your whole heart, mind and soul! Jesus said nothing about "worshiping" and John said "God is Love"!

So the most important thing to have "Accurate" is who you call your god! Here is a hint do a little research on Acts 7:42,43 and find out who the "star god" Rephan or Remphan is and what his other names are and then examine if you are worshiping Lucifer and don't know it, or if you really wish you had a loving relationship with Jehovah?

If any man relying on the assurance and sacrifice of Christ can be deceived in the salvific then we are, not a one of us, assured of salvation.

Christ was not hiding on the cross of Calvary and he is not hidden now.

Last edited:

godrulz

Hall of Fame

Welcome to earth. How is the weather on Krypton?

Did you ever meet Alf on Melmac? Those were the days.

What is the name of your cult? Take us to your leader so we can tar and feather him/her/it.

Who is Jesus? Legend, liar, lunatic, or LORD (God)?

bybee

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son..." This I believe. This is my comfort. bybee

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For the John 3:16, John 14:6, Romans 10:8-13, Jesus accepting, Bible believing Christian, in these days and times that we live in, the assurance and reassurance of . . .

• Deuteronomy 31:6

• Deuteronomy 31:8

• Joshua 1:5

• Hebrews 13:5

bybee

Comfortable words!

Comfortable words!

For the John 3:16, John 14:6, Romans 10:8-13, Jesus accepting, Bible believing Christian, in these days and times that we live in, the assurance and reassurance of . . .

• Deuteronomy 31:6

• Deuteronomy 31:8

• Joshua 1:5

• Hebrews 13:5

Thanks Psalmist! I reread each of your quotes and they are a great comfort. To read four portions of scripture, one after the other giving assurances of God's staunch and protective presence in our lives just builds me up! blessings, bybee

Trumpetfolker

The liberty of a man, because he is made in the image of God, must be gained and preserved at all costs- even if that cost is the Blood of the Son of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.