toldailytopic: What is the most emotionally difficult thing you have ever done in you

Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
I just thought of something!
I gave CPR to a dead guy!
Ragtagblues post gelled it for me, I was the man I thought I was.
Tommorrows topic is sunsets and unicorns right?

The Graphite

I just thought of something!
I gave CPR to a dead guy!
Ragtagblues post gelled it for me, I was the man I thought I was.
Tommorrows topic is sunsets and unicorns right?

I just heard a rumor that tomorrow's topic will actually be:

What is the most emotionally difficult unicorn, puppy or butterfly you have had to kill slowly and painfully, on or around sunset.

noguru

when driving down a country road in Willington, CT with a friend from college. We came accross an accident that happened moments before we got there. A large flatbed truck had been flipped over and the driver was already dead. Ten feet away was a man pinned in his Chevy Chevette between the seat and the steering wheel. I came to the car to see if I could help. The man was spitting up blood and could not speak. I placed a towel over his body and hoped that he would survive until help came. He died in about 20 seconds.

Cracked

This is a very sad thread. I am sorry for all of you. Love to everyone.

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

Aletheia

Just today I had to listen to the woman I love talk about her upcoming nuptials. I don't know what hurts worse; knowing I that I have to let go, which I started working on before she was ever engaged, or that after telling me she would never get married she finally gave in to a guy that she tells everybody is just like me.

nicholsmom

I just heard a rumor that tomorrow's topic will actually be:

What is the most emotionally difficult unicorn, puppy or butterfly you have had to kill slowly and painfully, on or around sunset.

I had to kill a baby chick once. Poor little guy was suffering - he barely made it out of his shell and never did really recover. After a couple of days it was obvious that he was suffering so I killed him. It gave me nightmares for days afterward - still makes me shiver.

lucy

Watching and listening to my mother cry out to Jesus again and again to come and "take her home" just 2 days before He did take her "home".

Having to sign the paperwork to stop dialysis for my mother (my mother's wishes) along with my sister and dad.

Telling my Mom it was "ok to let go and go home" when she was semi-conscious just hours before she died.

Realizing that Mom was alone when she died (she died at 2:00 am and we were not there).

The days and weeks afterward when I would be busy about my day and suddenly I would think "I think I'll call Mom and ask her about...." and realizing I would never speak to her again in this life.

On the good side; Knowing Mom is at peace and is enjoying the presence of Jesus right now!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
people dont like to hear about that stuff too much. someone would try to shut the thread down.

No, this would be good. My cannons need to be rotated every now and then.

sometimes people assume that because my father is homosexual pedophile that i must be too. yet i was never even tempted into those things, because i saw their negative side at an early age. similarly, my father is a drinker and a smoker, yet i've never had the urge to drink or smoke.

This definetely needs its own thread. Sorry for the distraction.

Burying a relative is probably it. Cleaning out somebody else's room that is an a coworker sucks, but not as hard.

bybee

Dear keypurr

Dear keypurr

Bury my wife of 52 years.

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your beloved wife. I too suffered the loss of my spouse of 52 years last December. Along with the loss of my mate I seem to have lost my identity. This is a bewildering time for me. My family is supportive and friends too. But I have become reclusive and must force myself to be social. Time does heal and I dwell in the Hand of God so I keep going and remember to count my blessings. Blessings to you, bybee

Status
Not open for further replies.