toldailytopic: What public figure would you like to meet?

Cruciform

I am a conservative Baptist who believes in Reformed theology.
And what inherent doctrinal authority does your preferred man-made Reformed Baptist sect possess that would render its opinions on who supposedly is or is not a "heretic" (Post #78) in any way binding upon believers? :think:

At least I'm affiliated with a Christian group...
And I'm affiliated with Christ's one historic Catholic Church, the original Christian group.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

brinny

What public figure would you like to meet?

What public figure would you like to meet?

Ben Carson.

Derf

i really picked Ron Paul of all things? :D I mean, I'd still love to meet him, but number one? :p

LOL!! I love this post. It is refreshing to see someone do what I do sometimes--have certain things that really turn us on at one time, then realize they aren't so great some years later.

Christian Liberty

LOL!! I love this post. It is refreshing to see someone do what I do sometimes--have certain things that really turn us on at one time, then realize they aren't so great some years later.

I mean, I'd still say he's about as good as secular politics gets these days (though he was probably closer to my ideals when I wrote that than he is now.) But more... I'd pick any number of theological giants before I'd pick any politician.

drbrumley

I mean, I'd still say he's about as good as secular politics gets these days (though he was probably closer to my ideals when I wrote that than he is now.) But more... I'd pick any number of theological giants before I'd pick any politician.

Curious, why the switch?