toldailytopic: What type of person commits a terrorist act like the one at the Boston

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
This is all very strange.

No one is claiming credit.
It happened approximately 2 hours after the winners had crossed the finish line.
There were 2 bombs causing concern that there might be more.
The materials used were low tech and probably untraceable.
It was away from the heavy camera covered finish line.

This looks so far like a diversion. I wonder if some other crime happened soon after this and has gone unreported.

I will be interested to see what unfolds.

Uberpod1

BANNED
Banned
Well that solves that. Two Muslims that came to America to kill and cause terror.

There is no evidence that they came to America for this purpose. Muslims represent about 1 in 4 humans on earth. It remains to be seen as to whether this act was more similar to a school shooting type phenomenon or a more coordinated type of attack.

This behavior says nothing about muslims in general.

OMEGA

What are these two Chechen Brothers going to say

when they are brought before God in the JUDGEMENT.......................:think:

Published on Sep 2, 2012

The Second Chechen War was launched by the Russian Federation starting 26 August 1999, in response to the Invasion of Dagestan by the Islamic International Peacekeeping Brigade

On 1 October Russian troops entered Chechnya The campaign ended the de facto independence of Chechen Republic of Ichkeria and restored Russian federal control over the territory. Although it is regarded by many as an internal conflict within the Russian Federation, the war attracted a large number of foreign fighters.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned

toldailytopic: What type of person commits a terrorist act like the one at the Boston Marathon and why? Who do you suspect might be responsible?

Atheists and muslims.

rexlunae

Well that solves that. Two Muslims that came to America to kill and cause terror.

Is anyone surprised in the least by that?

They've supposedly been here for ten years, which makes the one 16 and the other 9 at the time. I don't think it's that simple. These were American Muslims, and it seems that at least one of them got taken in by the apocalyptic teachings that al Qaeda spews.

Letsargue

^That and I would add a brain washed little punk.

Can anyone explain to me why SOOO Many Cops; - just to get one little teen punk??? --- Since this started, how many drunk driving killings have taken place for the lack of our hero photo-opt, tax grabbing guys are not on Their JOBS???

Paul – 041913