toldailytopic: What vehicle would you put in your dream garage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have two, because my dream garage is a two-car garage . . .

1940 Ford Coupe . . . 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham​

Last edited:

nanonator

jegan57tbird.jpg

kmoney

Hall of Fame
My favorite car growing up was a Ferrari Testarossa. My favorite car now might be different but I'll go with that for now. :cool:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
My favorite car growing up was a Ferrari Testarossa. My favorite car now might be different but I'll go with that for now. :cool:

Picture below.

I also just thought of the McLaren. Another one of my favorites. And that one was the fastest car in the world. Not sure if it still is.

Last edited:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nice little RV to get away with the Wife. :think:

I saw this a few years back.

I also saw one that held the car in the back. The car was much smaller, it was a proprietary dune-buggy looking thing. The bed and dresser would go up to the ceiling inside and a door would swing up on the outside of the RV to let the car in. You had to drop the ragtop and windshield and it had some system on the shocks to make it a low rider.

I thought it was the wave of the future at the time, but I only saw it once and never again.

elohiym

Here's the commercial for the car I want:

Spokesman (Phil Hartman R.I.P.): These days, everyone's talking about the Hyundai, and the Yugo. Both nice cars, if you've got $3,000 or $4,000 to throw around. But, for those of us whose name doesn't happen to be Rockefeller, finally there's some good news - a car with a sticker price of $179. That's right, $179. The name of the car?

Adobe. The sassy new Mexican import that's made out of clay. German engineering and Mexican know-how helped create the first car to break the $200 barrier. At this price, you might not expect more than reliable transportation - but, brother, you get it! Extra features: like the custom contour seats, or the beverage-gripping dash. And the money you save isn't exactly small change!

Jingle:
"Hey, hey, we're Adobe!
The little car
that's made out of clay!
We're gonna save you some money
that you can spend in some other way!
Hey, hey, we're Adobe!
Hey, hey, we're Adobe!
Adobe!"

[ show Adobe driver get into a fender-bender. She casually steps out of the vehicle and uses her hands to mold her bumper back into its proper shape, in under six minutes! ]

Spokesman: Adobe. You can buy a cheaper car. But I wouldn't recommend it!

Announcer: Not approved for street use in some states. No warranty either expressed or implied. All sales final.

(Thanks to the geek that transcribed it!)

Memento Mori

Well if you're taking orders, I'd like a Lotus Exige (an Elise would work... I guess).

If I had an insane amount of money, I'd probably go after a Gumpert Apollo S or SSC Aero or... anything that goes insanely fast and made it on the top of Top Gears test track.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for July 13th, 2010 11:32 AM

toldailytopic: What vehicle would you put in your dream garage?

None. Any garage that I could dream about my wife would fill with "stuff" she thinks we will need to use someday.

AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.