toldailytopic: What vehicle would you put in your dream garage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for July 13th, 2010 11:32 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

MrRadish

A rusty, second-hand bicycle. Because I'd have used up all the rest of my money building the dream garage.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If I could actually afford to pick up an F355, I probably still wouldn't get it. That is a lot of money that could be spent on other things.

A C6 Z06, a Ford GT, F355, NSX, my Supra, and a Suburban.

The Graphite

I've never been a car person.

But, personally, my preference would be a high-quality mini-van with AWD and all the options.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Whoa. How do they get the car out?

Drool-inspiring, though. Wouldn't mind having a HOUSE that nice.

We were just talking about that...:chuckle:

The car thing is pretty impressive, I'm sure the tray slides out farther...I just don't have pictures of that :

The Berean

We were just talking about that...:chuckle:

The car thing is pretty impressive:

Wow, that would require a seriously high powered hydraulic system to slide the car in or out. I wonder in my "Pursuit Special" would fit in there? :think:

pqmomba8

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for July 13th, 2010 11:32 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.