Donald Trump Waves LGBT Rainbow Flag at Colorado Rally

donald-trump-flag-x750.jpg

Huh. :think:

Disgusting, i agree.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who do they think is really more pro-homo, Hillary or Trump?
Which of those two do they think it helps to talk Christians into staying at home on election day?
Hillary by far.

Whomever is President should uphold the laws on the books at the time until if/when the law changes.
But when it comes to one's own personal beliefs, I love how Reagan stated while he would be bound to uphold the current laws as President for the people; he outright stated that his personal belief was that abortion was wrong and he would not be opposed to the law being changed.

Hillary's personal beliefs are that there is nothing wrong with abortion or homo activity at all.
She would be actively and personally opposed to changing the laws that curtail these atrocities, and would seek to give more power and influence to more abominations.

DavidK

That very well could be the Lord's will, but this is beside the point. It's never for a Christian to participate in, say God speed, to evil, 2 John 1:10-11, rather to do what is righteous, as best we know how, and not our place to presume God's will. You don't vote for Satan, in some boneheaded effort, of moral ambiguity, that thinks evil advances the cause of the Lord. Only One is worthy to open the seals, Revelation 5-6, and Romans 12:19.

I completely agree.

I completely agree.

You agree with me? Thank you, but there goes your reputation! Maybe later you can apologize to all the liberals, the multitude of conflicting gospels and -isms, the rightly dividing of the wrong, and likewise plead to the atheists, agnostics, Jews, Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses, Hebrew roots, Armstrongites, closet Adventists and Mormons, let's just go et al right here and save TOL secondary storage space, but maybe add apologizing to things that go bump in the night: just say you didn't know what you were thinking.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Trump is an awful person, and I would no more vote for him than I would for Hitler , but at least he's not as homophobic as right-wingers would like, so he at least has one redeeming quality .
And Hitler loved his dogs, too .
Trump is totally amoral; he has absolutely no integrity or principles . He conveniently changes his views on hot button issues such as abortion and homosexuality etc depending on the people he's addressing . He's conservative when it suits him and liberal when it suits him .
He tells people what they want to hear, like any ruthless demagogue .

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
And the sad thing is that you actually believe that.

It's sad that you deny it. It's human nature, every man has had 'locker room' talk, and women have done the same. In fact I think almost everyone has at one point in time even been opposed to the opposite sex and have made a grand declaration among their peers.

Trump came in and took down you all's facade. You are not some saint from a virgin birth and people need to stop acting like they are so innocent and holy. Political correctness is cancer, and nothing more.

It reaches the point of insanity when women are literally crying on TV because a man made a crude statement. It's insane when a woman acts like a pig toward a man, and the man is called a misogynist from that point on for calling her one. It's insane that when a man is 'triggered', it means he has issues, but when a woman is 'triggered', she's a victim. It's insane that you all labor under lies and report nonetheless to have truth.

This cancer reached the Presidency not because of Trump, but because a feminist made it to the end. Case closed, you all are idiots :rolleyes:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump is an awful person, and I would no more vote for him than I would for Hitler , but at least he's not as homophobic as right-wingers would like, so he at least has one redeeming quality .
Trump is totally amoral; he has absolutely no integrity or principles . He conveniently changes his views on hot button issues such as abortion and homosexuality etc depending on the people he's addressing . He's conservative when it suits him and liberal when it suits him .

You really don't have any discernment between what is evil and what is worldly. Hillary is evil whereas, Trump is worldly. There's a BIG difference, pal.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You're acting like Trump was foisted upon Christians by the GOP, rather than having been voted in via the Republican primaries. I'm pretty sure Trump wouldn't have gotten the nomination in the first place, had he not gotten at least some votes from Christians.

Not from this Christian nor any Christian I know.

Besides, last time I checked, the primaries are over. Christians probably voted mostly for someone else other than Trump but all those other Republicans lost and so now, for the Christian, it is no longer about voting in "your guy", its about voting out the person who is likely to be the least corrupt, the least murderous, the least evil. The voting block made up by conservative Christians is the closest thing this nation has to a break peddle on its way off the cliff of history's norm which is tyrrany and complete abject national immorality.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You're a "Master of Exaggeration." Pulling the "HITLER" card is a little over the top. Hitler killed over six and a half million Jews for crying out loud. I'm of German decent and I believe that to be pure EVIL. See what I mean about your lacking true discernment, buddy?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
He's a part of the
emot-airquote.gif
agenda (Pr 8:36, Ex 20:14).

Candidates tell you what you want to hear even if it's outside their abilities. Getting rid of homosexuality or abortion is not an ability a president has, because the presidency is not a monarchy. They can put all the people the want in the Supreme Court and wherever else- it comes down to you to shape society and you all are failing because yall have no backbone. You all are too busy encouraging each other to be sitting ducks. Insanity. :rolleyes:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
And if you choose 1, does that mean you surrender your freedom to gripe about Trump if he does get elected?
NO!

We aren't the ones who decided to set up the electoral system the way it is. We're stuck with the reality in which we find ourselves.

I voted for the guy I felt would be the best president during the primaries and he lost. That's all I can do! I can't force the country to accept my choice. All I have left is voting against the woman who I know for certain would have supported Hitler during the 30's and who is every bit as corrupt and wicked as he was, if not more so.

I'm okay with giving up my freedom to gripe. Griping doesn't do anything but sour the soul, anyway. Much better to spend all that air in prayer, instead.
This was a really stupid thing to say.

If your freedom to gripe goes away, so does your right to worship the way you choose as well as every other right that you think God gives you and is willing to prevent you from losing because you pray really hard. If things keep going the way they are, before you know it, you'll be praying that they kill you so that you won't let it slip where your kids are hidden.

DavidK

This was a really stupid thing to say.

If your freedom to gripe goes away, so does your right to worship the way you choose as well as every other right that you think God gives you and is willing to prevent you from losing because you pray really hard. If things keep going the way they are, before you know it, you'll be praying that they kill you so that you won't let it slip where your kids are hidden.

Ah, I see I mistook your meaning. I took it in the sense of, "You made this mess, you can't complain" as opposed to what you actually wrote, which was about losing the right to free speech.