Trump sez: Transgenders B gone!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Given the number of problems that America is facing, "Trans Bashing" must rank high on everyone's list of concerns!

Could it be that with the 2018 Interims 2 weeks away, this is nothing more than "The Donald" throwing yet more "red meat" to his "deplorablea" to ensure that they turn out to vote?

glorydaz

Given the number of problems that America is facing, "Trans Bashing" must rank high on everyone's list of concerns!

Could it be that with the 2018 Interims 2 weeks away, this is nothing more than "The Donald" throwing yet more "red meat" to his "deplorablea" to ensure that they turn out to vote?

What kind of sicko are you? :shocked:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Of the 72 000 Americans who died in 2017 from drug overdoses on Trump's watch in 2017, 48 000 can be attributed to opioids - yet our President, in his infinite wisdom, has effectively ignored this national tragedy and placed "Trans Bashing" front and centre as the issue with which Americans should be concerned!

Unless "Transgenders" are responsible for the deaths of 72 000 Americans in the nation's public washrooms, I humbly suggest that the President's priorities are misplaced and that the interests of this country would be better served if its leader were to address real problems!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Love, affection and connection to another human being?
Those are universally important to man's basic pursuit of happiness.

sure, I have that and have had that with several men

Were you sexually attracted to them...

nope

...had sexual intercourse with one or more...

nope

...desired to marry one?

nope

If not, you're free from the odd fate of self-stoning.

only the second of those three is a capital offense

What kind of sicko are you? :shocked:

i think we're discovering

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Of the 72 000 Americans who died in 2017 from drug overdoses on Trump's watch in 2017, 48 000 can be attributed to opioids - yet our President, in his infinite wisdom, has effectively ignored this national tragedy and placed "Trans Bashing" front and centre as the issue with which Americans should be concerned!

actually, its the media that's put it front and center

and what would you do about the opioid crisis if you were in trump's shoes?
Unless "Transgenders" are responsible for the deaths of 72 000 Americans in the nation's public washrooms, I humbly suggest that the President's priorities are misplaced

i doubt trump spends very much of his time thinking about homos

the media, on the other hand, which thrives on the controversy, has you convinced he does

they depend on idiots like you jg

quip

BANNED
Banned
No. Are you thinking truth is a relative thing? Right and Wrong are relative?
Yes.

A man decides it's right to rape little girls, and that makes him right?

Typical emotion laden straw-man.

No, because we live in a collective society and to safely, peacefully co-exist we need standards of behavior. But that doesn't mean those standards are absolute but rather socially/culturally relative.

Is your conscience seared or what?

Why no it isn't...thanks for your concern though.

fool

Hall of Fame
i think you're off by a factor of 100

I was sick that day :plain:
So even if my percents are wrong my population still holds up;
Absolutely, so in a town of 50,000 you have One hermaphrodite, 100 XXYs, 50 XYYs, and 1 XXXy. Probably some other non conformers as well.

That's a lot of people not on that chart.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
It's not OK to be a homophobic bigot . Saying it's "not OK to be gay " is like saying "It's not OK to be left-handed ". And I'm s southpaw and proud of it !