Ukraine Crisis

Arthur Brain

False accusation, as usual.

You've proven your disbelief too many times to mention.

:poop:

Again the FALLACIES. It matters not how popular a false belief is... still false.

Creation had a duration of six days, not longer. That's what the Bible says. Believe it or not.

More :poop:
Prove my 'disbelief' or carry on with your feeble excrement smileys.

How old are you again? You are out of second grade, right?

Right Divider

Body part
Hardly just me and you're no arbiter of what is allegorical and what isn't where it comes to the Bible.
You need to provide SOME evidence of allegory. You just make a claim with NO SUPPORT (per your usual).

"Hardly just me" is just another use of the FALLACY of appeal to popularity. You are Mr. Fallacy.

Arthur Brain

You need to provide SOME evidence of allegory. You just make a claim with NO SUPPORT (per your usual).

"Hardly just me" is just another use of the FALLACY of appeal to popularity. You are Mr. Fallacy.
The evidence is the account itself. Heck, if you think it's meant to be read literally then maybe metaphor/simile/symbolism etc just aren't within your grasp?

Revelation's word for word literal as well is it?

Right Divider

Body part
The evidence is the account itself.
Yes, I know that fallacies are your only response. Instead of BEGGING THE QUESTION, why don't you actually make argument?
Heck, if you think it's meant to be read literally then maybe metaphor/simile/symbolism etc just aren't within your grasp?
It is obvious that it is NOT metaphor/simile/symbolism. You've provided NO reason for anyone to believe that it is.
Revelation's word for word literal as well is it?
No idea what you're babbling about.

Last edited:

way 2 go

If you and that dope Carlson consider that a totalitarian, despot regime such as the current one in Russia embodies orthodox, Christian values then the pair of you (along with anyone else who agrees) are bat crap crazy. Nobody wants to see "Russia destroyed" either but rather the removal of the current regime with one that'might actually embody those values...or at least not police state/totalitarian.
link
The White House banned Russian oil, natural gas and coal. It was our moral duty. Then at the same time, the Biden administration crushed domestic oil production here by canceling oil and gas leases and then, as if that wasn’t enough, the Biden administration sold a piece of our Strategic Petroleum Reserve, maybe this country’s most important resource, to China.

None of this hurt Putin in any way. All of it impoverishes the United States.

So what could possibly be the justification for doing that? We’ve wondered. Anyone who is paying attention has had to have wondered that.

Well, this week, Congressman Jamie Raskin of Maryland, of Bethesda answered that question. Russia is an orthodox Christian country with traditional social values and for that reason, it must be destroyed, no matter what the cost to us.

So, this is not a conventional war. This is a jihad. Jamie Raskin said that out loud, but many in Washington agree with him, in both parties. They would like to see World War Trans immediately.

Arthur Brain

link
The White House banned Russian oil, natural gas and coal. It was our moral duty. Then at the same time, the Biden administration crushed domestic oil production here by canceling oil and gas leases and then, as if that wasn’t enough, the Biden administration sold a piece of our Strategic Petroleum Reserve, maybe this country’s most important resource, to China.

None of this hurt Putin in any way. All of it impoverishes the United States.

So what could possibly be the justification for doing that? We’ve wondered. Anyone who is paying attention has had to have wondered that.

Well, this week, Congressman Jamie Raskin of Maryland, of Bethesda answered that question. Russia is an orthodox Christian country with traditional social values and for that reason, it must be destroyed, no matter what the cost to us.

So, this is not a conventional war. This is a jihad. Jamie Raskin said that out loud, but many in Washington agree with him, in both parties. They would like to see World War Trans immediately.
Hey, you wanna lap up Breitbart/Carlson then be my guest.

Pathetic.

Arthur Brain

Yes, I know that fallacies are your only response. Instead of BEGGING THE QUESTION, why don't you actually make argument?

It is obvious that it is NOT metaphor/simile/symbolism. You've provided NO reason for anyone to believe that it is.

No idea what you're babbling about.
It's not fallacy and your latter only underscores that. It's obvious to plenty that the creation account in Genesis 1 is allegorical just as it is in Revelation. Neither are to be read literal verbatim.

You believe as you will. If your faith relies on a young earth then you get on with it. There's no reason for anyone to be limited to your mindset on the issue.

Right Divider

Body part
It's not fallacy and your latter only underscores that.
Yes, claiming ONLY that it's "obviously true" is begging the question.
It's obvious to plenty that the creation account in Genesis 1 is allegorical just as it is in Revelation.
There we go AGAIN. You are SO predictable .... nothing BUT fallacies. That's TWO fallacies in that one sentence. BEGGING the QUESTION and APPEAL TO POPULARITY.
Neither are to be read literal verbatim.
Begging the question... try making an ARGUMENT instead.
You believe as you will.
I have to continue believing as I do because YOU CANNOT make an ARGUMENT.
If your faith relies on a young earth then you get on with it.
Nope, I was raised to believe millions/billions of year in our terrible school systems. I have to come to the truth on my own.
There's no reason for anyone to be limited to your mindset on the issue.
More arrogance from someone that only speaks in FALLACIES.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Yes, claiming ONLY that it's "obviously true" is begging the question.

There we go AGAIN. You are SO predictable .... nothing BUT fallacies. That's TWO fallacies in that one sentence. BEGGING the QUESTION and APPEAL TO POPULARITY.

Begging the question... try making and ARGUMENT instead.

I have to continue believing as I do because YOU CANNOT make and ARGUMENT.

Nope, I was raised to believe millions/billions of year in our terrible school systems. I have to come to the truth on my own.

More arrogance from someone that only speaks in FALLACIES.
Have you ever studied literature? Poetry? Even at a basic level? It should be readily apparent how Genesis reads in that regard if you're familiar with any of the aforementioned. There's no fallacy about any of it. You'll continue to believe as you do regardless of what anybody says and no matter what argument you're presented with, that much has been obvious for quite a while.

Right Divider

Body part
Have you ever studied literature? Poetry? Even at a basic level? It should be readily apparent how Genesis reads in that regard if you're familiar with any of the aforementioned. There's no fallacy about any of it.
Notice AGAIN, the complete lack of arguments. Make a case, you ridiculous hack.
You'll continue to believe as you do regardless of what anybody says and no matter what argument you're presented with, that much has been obvious for quite a while.
Not a single argument has been presented by you. Just fallacies along with lots of bluff and bluster.

way 2 go

Have you ever studied literature? Poetry? Even at a basic level? It should be readily apparent how Genesis reads in that regard if you're familiar with any of the aforementioned. There's no fallacy about any of it. You'll continue to believe as you do regardless of what anybody says and no matter what argument you're presented with, that much has been obvious for quite a while.
and You'll continue to believe as you do regardless of what anybody says and no matter what argument you're presented with, that much has been obvious for quite a while.

Arthur Brain

Notice AGAIN, the complete lack of arguments. Make a case, you ridiculous hack.

Not a single argument has been presented by you. Just fallacies along with lots of bluff and bluster.
Have you ever studied English literature at even a basic level? Do you read Revelation literally? Can't see any allegory/symbolism in it? You think there's literally four horsemen that are going to ride over the horizon and whatnot?

The allegory is so patently obvious that the account itself is all the evidence needed unless you can't read beyond a first grade level and even that's being generous.

Right Divider

Body part
Have you ever studied English literature at even a basic level? Do you read Revelation literally? Can't see any allegory/symbolism in it? You think there's literally four horsemen that are going to ride over the horizon and whatnot?
What a scatter brain! Perhaps a name change is in order for you.
Nobody is saying that there is no allegory/symbolism in the ENTIRE BIBLE.
We were talking about Genesis chapter 1. Don't try to change to subject from the FIRST book of the Bible to the LAST book of the Bible.
The allegory is so patently obvious that the account itself is all the evidence needed unless you can't read beyond a first grade level and even that's being generous.
Again, begging the question. You are a fallacious hack that cannot make an argument of any type.

Arthur Brain

What a scatter brain! Perhaps a name change is in order for you.
Nobody is saying that there is no allegory/symbolism in the ENTIRE BIBLE.
We were talking about Genesis chapter 1. Don't try to change to subject from the FIRST book of the Bible to the LAST book of the Bible.

Again, begging the question. You are a fallacious hack that cannot make an argument of any type.
Then you should readily be able to see it in the Genesis account. Not gonna return the juvenile in kind as frankly, it bores me.

Arthur Brain

Begging the question for the millionth time.
Make an ARGUMENT you RH (ridiculous hack).

Start a thread where you actually make an argument for this idea. Fallacies not allowed.
It's all there for you in the account itself. Read the narrative, the structure. The allegory is self evident.

Or continue convincing yourself that it isn't. Have you ever read any poetic prose?