UNITED STATES OF HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE -LEGAL

rougueone

The United States of SIN:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/27/us/supreme-court-same-sex-marriage.html?_r=0

Homosexuality is legal. Homosexual Marriage legal.

======

Revelation 18:4King James Version (KJV)

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
====
But above all things, my brethren, swear not, ( make a "pledge" an allegiance ) neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation. James 5:12

Last edited:

rougueone

Rough week for you guys, eh? :chuckle:

Quetzal, Not for me . I am dis-heartened at the decision of the Court. But no more than Roe VS. Wade. I do not belong to this system. I do not pledge my self to this system, nor make an oath to this system.

No, not a rough week for me personally.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

======

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
====
But above all things, my brethren, swear not, ( make a "pledge" an allegiance ) neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation. James 5:12

For gosh sakes, leave them alone.

American citizens have better things to do than to hysterically focus on someone's private sex life and try to uncover things that are automatically discounted and condemned.

This is like a purity issue in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament. Certain things--according to the powers and principalities--don't belong together and are then asserted to be a corrupt relationship.

Jesus went beyond purity issues and declared all things godly. God in Genesis pronounces his creation "good."

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber

======

====

Romans 13:1-3 :chuckle:

rougueone

For gosh sakes, leave them alone.

American citizens have better things to do than to hysterically focus on someone's private sex life and try to uncover things that are automatically discounted and condemned.

This is like a purity issue in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament. Certain things--according to the powers and principalities--don't belong together and are then asserted to be a corrupt relationship.

Jesus went beyond purity issues and declared all things godly. God in Genesis pronounces his creation "good."

And God's creation was indeed good, pertaining to human's. Until sin entered.
Not a purity issue but a sin issue .

rougueone

However you need to twist the bible to suit your own purposes is fine by me... it's all too common. :rotfl:

Being you know the Bible so well. Yet cannot offer a rebuttal using Scripture. This is so revealing about you.
" it's all too common".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzal
Rough week for you guys, eh?

Quetzal, Not for me . I am dis-heartened at the decision of the Court. But no more than Roe VS. Wade. I do not belong to this system. I do not pledge my self to this system, nor make an oath to this system.

Then why even talk about something that you're allegedly no part of (the God ordained system of government)?

No, not a rough week for me personally.

I know, I've debated you before on the subject of homosexuality (he's ecstatic).

rougueone

Your motto....." It's about the road, not the destination".
Then why be on a road ? If no destination ? Wondering about, no objective .

Matthew 7:13
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

truthjourney

Acts 5:27And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them, 28Saying, Did not we strictly command you that you should not teach in this name? and, behold, you have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us. 29Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
Dan. 6:13 Then they said to the king, "Daniel, who is one of the exiles from Judah, pays no attention to you, Your Majesty, or to the decree you put in writing. He still prays three times a day."
Dan. 3:15 "Now if you are ready, at the moment you hear the sound of the horn, flute, lyre, trigon, psaltery and bagpipe and all kinds of music, to fall down and worship the image that I have made, very well. But if you do not worship, you will immediately be cast into the midst of a furnace of blazing fire; and what god is there who can deliver you out of my hands?" 16Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego replied to the king, "O Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to give you an answer concerning this matter. 17"If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the furnace of blazing fire; and He will deliver us out of your hand, O king.…
Dan. 3:28 Then Nebuchadnezzar said, "Praise be to the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who has sent his angel and rescued his servants! They trusted in him and defied the king's command and were willing to give up their lives rather than serve or worship any god except their own God.

Last edited:

rougueone

Acts 5:27And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them, 28Saying, Did not we strictly command you that you should not teach in this name? and, behold, you have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us. 29Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Amen. And the day is upon us Truthjourney. We both know what is occurring and what will occur. We must seek the strenght of Holy Spirit . As we must also...." teach in this name". Go public, make God in Jesus known. And be prepared for the same treatment ' Peter and the other apostles" endured. The persecution of Jesus in us is well "plugged in." The anti-Christ current is flowing around us and the world. It is set to become more amplified. Becoming as as a lightening strike to all who declare " Jesus is Lord " .

rougueone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzal
Rough week for you guys, eh?

Then why even talk about something that you're allegedly no part of (the God ordained system of government)?

I know, I've debated you before on the subject of homosexuality (he's ecstatic).

If you would be as passionate about Jesus as you are the political agenda of this Nation, you would be the most honored servant in heaven.

Nazaroo

kisssupreme_large.jpg

rougueone

A wonderfully pointed illustration Nazaroo. And although I do not count myself as " Ameri-can", as I am a Chris-tian. I do care about this Nation and the people in it. Deeply. All of them. SCOTUS and POTUS, ET. And us, the commoner's. I shudder at what is coming. Perhaps our water supply is the beginning of this Nations "sorrows".

Lexington'96

The LGBT movement is built on hate and lies. It is vicious and merciless to anyone that crosses its path. But if Christians confront it with truth and love the whole house of cards will come falling down.