Vaccination progress

chair

Along with Thailand, Venezuela, DRC, Indonesia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, Ireland ...

Certainly not
indeed. All overreacting, all afraid of the anti-vaxxers in their countries, all ignoring the actual evidence and the opinions of people who actually understand what is going on. And all harming the vaccination effort which will save lives.

Hilltrot

indeed. All overreacting, all afraid of the anti-vaxxers in their countries, all ignoring the actual evidence and the opinions of people who actually understand what is going on. And all harming the vaccination effort which will save lives.
So, you're saying that these country's governments are afraid of anti-vaxxers but have no problems with the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines? Isn't that contradictory?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... all ignoring the actual evidence and the opinions of people who actually understand what is going on.
You don't think the politicians are relying on health care experts in their countries?

You think the Germans are afraid of anti-vaxxer's?

chair

You don't think the politicians are relying on health care experts in their countries?

You think the Germans are afraid of anti-vaxxer's?
They aren't relying on health experts. They are relying on fear.
But hey- wait a few days. Either some real evidence will show up, or these countries will reverse course (which is what I expect).

ok doser

They aren't relying on health experts. They are relying on fear.
But hey- wait a few days. Either some real evidence will show up, or these countries will reverse course (which is what I expect).
You think Merkel is relying on fear

You think Solberg is relying on fear

marke

Fortunately your leader and country seems to have taken this deadly threat seriously. We were over a year late to respond in a competent manner.

My mom was fortunate enough to get her first dose of the Moderna vaccination and will receive her next around March 10th.
Many of my friends and relatives got covid and recovered. My wife and I got covid and recovered. Some friends got really sick but did not die. Few of us wear masks when not forced to by democrat goons and cult member goblins, and we have continued to celebrate holidays with large gatherings without fear. We go to church without quarantine and separation guidelines issued by the silly science disciples of Fauci, while the deluded and deceived continue to live in fear of getting sick and dying from a disease that only affects about 1% of the total population. Leftists should be more worried about getting hit by a drunk driver, which is 100 times more likely than getting hit and killed by a runaway China virus.

expos4ever

Ah yes, the racist "China" virus smear. Now you guys will disingenuously claim that it is "truth" that the virus came from China. Well, yes, it is true, but you know full well that is not the point - you use the phrase "China Virus" to stir up those primal "fear of the other" neurons, limited in number though they may be, tucked away under red ball caps. It is Willie Horton all over again - classic right-wing race-baiting. Yes, Mr. Horton committed that awful crime. And yes he is black. But you all know what the purpose of that ad was - to appeal to racists. Same thing as "Barack Hussein Obama". Yes, his middle name is Hussein. But even addlepated Trump supporters know deep down in their deep-fried-Twinkie bellies that the "Hussein" is tossed in to suggest a sinister connection to "them towel-headed Ay-rabs".

chair

Many of my friends and relatives got covid and recovered. My wife and I got covid and recovered. Some friends got really sick but did not die. Few of us wear masks when not forced to by democrat goons and cult member goblins, and we have continued to celebrate holidays with large gatherings without fear. We go to church without quarantine and separation guidelines issued by the silly science disciples of Fauci, while the deluded and deceived continue to live in fear of getting sick and dying from a disease that only affects about 1% of the total population. Leftists should be more worried about getting hit by a drunk driver, which is 100 times more likely than getting hit and killed by a runaway China virus.
Half a million died- but you don't know any of them, so you brush it off. How kind of you.

ok doser

Ah yes, the racist "China" virus smear.
China isn't a race. It's a country.
Now you guys will disingenuously claim that it is "truth" that the virus came from China. Well, yes, it is true, but you know full well that is not the point - you use the phrase "China Virus" to stir up those primal "fear of the other" neurons, limited in number though they may be, tucked away under red ball caps. It is Willie Horton all over again - classic right-wing race-baiting. Yes, Mr. Horton committed that awful crime. And yes he is black. But you all know what the purpose of that ad was - to appeal to racists. Same thing as "Barack Hussein Obama". Yes, his middle name is Hussein. But even addlepated Trump supporters know deep down in their deep-fried-Twinkie bellies that the "Hussein" is tossed in to suggest a sinister connection to "them towel-headed Ay-rabs".
What a marvelously retarded rant 😂🤣

ok doser

Half a million died- but you don't know any of them, so you brush it off. How kind of you.
More people have died in the US since 9/11 from motor vehicle accidents and I know some of them. And I still brush it off when I hop in the car and go for a drive.

Imagine being so ruled by fear that you pretend that you can avoid all risk.

expos4ever

China isn't a race. It's a country.

What a marvelously retarded rant 😂🤣
Code for: I have no valid counterargument.

And how could you? When I look up your oft-spewed word "retard" in my dictionary, here is what I get:

retard (noun): one who cannot understand that calling SARS-COV2 the "China" virus is an appeal to racist sentiment.

marke

Let's start with something nobody disputes and then move on to facts which deniers dispute but often only with claims which are disproved by this undisputed paper.