We are not without hope!

God's Truth

I know why they were without Christ, and without hope in the world in time past. It's right in the verse.

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

They were OUTSIDE of the promises of Genesis 12:3 KJV because of Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV and unless God had a mystery that included them (and us by extension), they (and we) were goners (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV)! The word of truth, the gospel or their salvation (and mine and "your") is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV a but now truth of Ephesians 2:13 KJV! They were made partakers of Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) and SO ARE WE! Trust the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It is God who hath made us meet to be partakers (Colossians 1:12 KJV)! It's all by His grace. You know it as you'e seen it (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Now trust the Lord believing it!

Faith in Jesus' blood saves all now from the sins they repent of doing, including the Gentiles who were dead in their sins. Jesus saved them in their dead enemy state of uncircumcision. Jesus saved the Gentiles without making them get circumcised first.

glorydaz

I am saved and I am not trolling.

This is a discussion site and I love talking about God.

You are trolling, because you continue to claim Paul's Gospel is referring to circumcision. How stupid is that?

You need to stop ruining this thread with your ungodly claims about the GIFT of Salvation.

Danoh

I know why they were without Christ, and without hope in the world in time past. It's right in the verse.

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

They were OUTSIDE of the promises of Genesis 12:3 KJV because of Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV and unless God had a mystery that included them (and us by extension), they (and we) were goners (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV)! The word of truth, the gospel or their salvation (and mine and "your") is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV a but now truth of Ephesians 2:13 KJV! They were made partakers of Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) and SO ARE WE! Trust the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It is God who hath made us meet to be partakers (Colossians 1:12 KJV)! It's all by His grace. You know it as you'e seen it (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Now trust the Lord believing it!

Nope.

The Mystery was not for the reason you are asserting there.

Absent of the Mystery, things would have continued to head towards Daniel's 70th week - which Revelation depicts will positively impact Gentiles of all sorts.

The Mystery is instead, an interruption of that for a reason different than this "goners otherwise" mis-fire of yours.

The Mystery is actually the issue of God's knowing He will have to solve first, for those fallen High Places.

How? Through that fullness of Him by which He will fill full first, the Heavenly aspect of His all in all via His NEW Creature: the Church which is His Body.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There's no denying the truth found in Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV (unless you have an agenda) that rendered the "you Gentiles" like the Ephesians to whom Paul wrote the letter and to whom he was made a prisoner of Jesus Christ for (Ephesians 3:1-2 KJV) as anything other than hopeless UNLESS God had a mystery concerning them (that included them and us by extension). And that's exactly what you see in the epistle (Ephesians 2:13-15 KJV)!

The mystery of Ephesians 3:6 KJV (the mystery of the gospel Ephesians 6:19 KJV) and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: to the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord was mystery until much later. Your continued rejection of the truth due to your stubbornness and unwillingness to change what you believe to be harmonious with the scriptures and rendering Paul a nitwit of reiteration is sadly noted again.

To be frank: your ignorance is still showing.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Danoh would like Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV to read that the you Gentiles to whom Paul was made a prisoner of Jesus Christ for and given a dispensation of the grace of God for had a hope throughout the scriptures, but it doesn't say or even imply that. These Gentiles were hopeless without and unless God had a mystery that included the likes of them! Praise the LORD, He did (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, Ephesians 2:13-15 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-12 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV! We are not without hope! Back to the OP!

Praise the LORD, He didn't leave us without hope (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, Ephesians 2:13 KJV) and everything we need to throughly furnish us is all scripture in a King James Bible (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV) including epistles written directly by our apostle to us, the church which is His Body, in the form of sound words of Romans through Philemon (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV) that we study according to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

You can be saved, and come unto the knowledge of the truth. First, by trusting the Lord believing the gospel of YOUR salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), not according to your works (Titus 3:5 KJV), but by grace through the faith of Jesus Christ and His work in your place by the cross/ the blood of Christ/by the gospel (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV) and then begin to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nope.

The Mystery was not for the reason you are asserting there.

Absent of the Mystery, things would have continued to head towards Daniel's 70th week - which Revelation depicts will positively impact Gentiles of all sorts.

The Mystery is instead, an interruption of that for a reason different than this "goners otherwise" mis-fire of yours.

The Mystery is actually the issue of God's knowing He will have to solve first, for those fallen High Places.

How? Through that fullness of Him by which He will fill full first, the Heavenly aspect of His all in all via His NEW Creature: the Church which is His Body.

Acts 17: 11, 12.
Making Paul a prisoner of reiteration instead of the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles is not something I will stand for. You want the dispensation of the grace of God to be because of an interruption of the 70 weeks of Daniel when in fact, it was the fall of Israel and the dispensation of the gospel committed to Paul that would fit that. The fact that we are not without hope is shown in the mystery of Ephesians 3 and has EVERYTHING to do with the you Gentiles who were aliens and strangers who in time past had no hope, and were without God in the world (the ye who also trusted in Christ) being made fellowheirs and of the same Body with those who first trusted in Christ beginning with Paul (those to whom he was sent during his Acts provoking ministry) which were the Jews and Greeks to whom salvation was sent in the dispensation of the gospel. It's all for to make in Himself of twain one new man!

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Ephesians 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Ephesians 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Ephesians 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

It's to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
They speak of our salvation as if it is based upon anything that we do or don't do. Their focus is on sin and sins as if they weren't dealt with by God in our stead 2000 years ago. They point you to the ministry of the Lord and the 12 in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Pentecost and Hebrews through Revelation as if the content found therein has anything at all to do with Gentiles like us who in time past were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: when it doesn't. They can't tell you what the gospel of our salvation is, where to find it or even where a Gentile in the dispensation of the grace of God can expect to find God's purpose for us.

Praise the LORD, He didn't leave us without hope (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, Ephesians 2:13 KJV) and everything we need to throughly furnish us is all scripture in a King James Bible (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV) including epistles written directly by our apostle to us, the church which is His Body, in the form of sound words of Romans through Philemon (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV) that we study according to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

You can be saved, and come unto the knowledge of the truth. First, by trusting the Lord believing the gospel of YOUR salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), not according to your works (Titus 3:5 KJV), but by grace through the faith of Jesus Christ and His work in your place by the cross/ the blood of Christ/by the gospel (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV) and then begin to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV!
I'm glad you're posting more lately, we missed you for a while. :)

God's Truth

You are trolling, because you continue to claim Paul's Gospel is referring to circumcision. How stupid is that?

You need to stop ruining this thread with your ungodly claims about the GIFT of Salvation.

Show me where I am not supposed to speak of my beliefs.

God's Truth

Your testimony is void of the gospel of the grace of God, contrary to it and about what you claim to do or don't do. You are religious, but lost/outside the faith.

I preach believe and obey Jesus and you go against it.

If I told employees to believe and obey their boss, would that be contrary to what is good?

If I told children to believe and obey their parents, would that be contrary and perverted?