We are not without hope!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Please take your misinterpretations that the pure words of the Lord doesn't mean what it says, as it says it and to whom and go open your own thread and you can speak there to your heart's content. This thread is about the fact that even though there are many who would have us do something to be saved and/or to stay saved by taking us to passages in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Pentecost and Hebrews through Revelation; those things were written to Israel past and future.

To Gentiles like us who in time past were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world; unless God had a mystery that included us, we were doomed/cursed.

I am here to testify that by the blood of Christ we are made nigh unto God (Ephesians 2:13 KJV! We are made partakers of Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV)! Have you ever trusted the Lord believing how Christ died for your sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day as all sufficient work of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:!-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)? If not, trust Him now and then begin to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV!
Awesome post.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

heir

TOL Subscriber
It isn't good news to say we don't have to obey God.
The gospel (good news) of our salvation is that Christ died for our sins, and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). All who believe on Him to life everlasting (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV) are saved when they trust Him believing that (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

Now, go away :troll:.

God's Truth

The gospel (good news) of our salvation is that Christ died for our sins, and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). All who believe on Him to life everlasting (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV) are saved when they trust Him believing that (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

Now, go away :troll:.

It is NOT good news to say we don't have to obey Jesus.

heir

TOL Subscriber
It is NOT good news to say we don't have to obey Jesus.
It is NOT good to deny that the obedience needed to be saved is of faith. To be specific, one need trust the Lord/believing/faith in His faith that took Him to the cross to die for our sins as the all sufficient payment for our sins/the forgiveness of sins. Without it, you are as lost as my dog's tennis ball in five feet of snow.

God's Truth

It is NOT good to deny that the obedience needed to be saved is of faith. To be specific, one need trust the Lord/believing/faith in His faith that took Him to the cross to die for our sins as the all sufficient payment for our sins/the forgiveness of sins. Without it, you are as lost as my dog's tennis ball in five feet of snow.

We have to have faith and obey Jesus. Jesus obeyed and that is why we have someone to obey.