Welcome ChristianForums.com members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Apparently they are installing a spine over at ChristianForums.com and their website is out of order, so we at TOL welcome their members.

;)

Sign up on TOL, go seek out a wicked pagan and tell them they are going to hell. Get if off your chest... you know you want to! :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
no avatar said:
Hey! Can we only tell pagans they are going to hell? Or can we tell that to anyone who disagrees with us?
Hmmm.... well you should probably only tell people they are going to hell... IF they are going to hell.

Otherwise think of the confusion! :D

no avatar

Knight said:
Hmmm.... well you should probably only tell people they are going to hell... IF they are going to hell.

Otherwise think of the confusion! :D
Well, it would sure keep people on their toes! :banana:

fool

Hall of Fame
See Knight?
You're not such a bad businesman after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

oftenbuzzard

Knight said:
Apparently they are installing a spine over at ChristianForums.com and their website is out of order, so we at TOL welcome their members.

;)

Sign up on TOL, go seek out a wicked pagan and tell them they are going to hell. Get if off your chest... you know you want to! :)

Could ya make some designer dollies that we can dress up?

:crow2: Buzz

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
2 new right wing fanatics. What a glorious day!

I'm not so sure I understand the toe tags and black bibles...you guys are also talking about dressing up "dollies"... What has CF done to you?! :shocked:

Welcome to TOL :)

oftenbuzzard

no avatar said:
Maybe they'd give us toe tags here, they refused to on CF. :(

Ah, the Depravity Awareness TOE-TAG

ToeTag.jpg

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
oftenbuzzard said:
Could ya make some designer dollies that we can dress up?

:crow2: Buzz
If I ever....

And I mean ever....

Install some sort of gay homo avatar system here on TOL I beg you to put me to sleep and have this website destroyed and burned.

Can you burn a website down? :think:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
If I ever....

And I mean ever....

Install some sort of gay homo avatar system I beg you to put me to sleep and have this website destroyed and burned.

:rotfl:

yalfaboobason

Knight said:

Should we not want to do what Jesus would do? Did He enjoy telling people that they were on their way to hell?

You seem the type that would soon ask God if you could help Him out when it comes time to toss the wicked into the lake of fire!

I would be careful if I were you. For, that attitude will certainly put you in a place where you really don't want to be.

no avatar

Knight said:
If I ever....

And I mean ever....

Install some sort of gay homo avatar system here on TOL I beg you to put me to sleep and have this website destroyed and burned.

But..............but................the dollies are to display the armor of God. Surely you believe we need to put on the armor of God. :noway:

oftenbuzzard

no avatar said:
But..............but................the dollies are to display the armor of God. Surely you believe we need to put on the armor of God. :noway:

Since where were rainbow socks a substitute for having yer footsies shod with the sandals of the gospel of peace?

:crow: Buzz

oftenbuzzard

yalfaboobason said:
Should we not want to do what Jesus would do? Did He enjoy telling people that they were on their way to hell?

You seem the type that would soon ask God if you could help Him out when it comes time to toss the wicked into the lake of fire!

I would be careful if I were you. For, that attitude will certainly put you in a place where you really don't want to be.

Kinda judgmental ain't ya?
Anti-judgmental judgmentalism needs to be judged in my judgmental judgment.

:crow: Buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.