well, I see no one is talking about the pope... that is telling

republicanchick

yes, it is telling...

guess some of you anti-Catholics just saw too much GOOD there...

Pope going to Mass

Pope addressing Congress about evils in the US and the world

yes, very telling...

your motto: Cant say anything bad, say nothing at all

+++

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
As a one time Catholic, I am impressed that there appears to be a Pope who seems to appreciate the message of the Gospel for a change.

God's Truth

yes, it is telling...

Pope going to Mass

yes, very telling...

+++

It made me cringe to hear even non Catholic reporters calling that sinful man 'Holy Father'.

God's Truth

As a one time Catholic, I am impressed that there appears to be a Pope who seems to appreciate the message of the Gospel for a change.

No such thing, for the Catholic's pope would have to rebuke people for calling him 'Holy Father'; he would have to stop himself and others from calling the other Catholic priests 'father'. He would have to stop taking the seat of most importance. He would have to get rid of all the statues, pictures, and relics of "Jesus, Mary and Saints", including the crucifix. He would have to repent for bowing to those objects, and repent for praying to anyone besides Jesus.

And many other such things.

God's Truth

The Catholic's pope came to America to canonize a "Saint".

The Bible says we are all Saints in the Lord.

However, in the Catholic religion, no one is called a saint unless a pope says so.

Do you know what the Catholic's do with a canonized person?

They dig up their dead decayed bodies and they put them in glass caskets so that they can pray to them.

God's Truth

st-francis-xavier.jpg

roman-catholic-priest.jpg

That is a picture of a canonized "Saint".

The Catholics pray to this decayed corpse, and many others.

God's Truth

This post will have pictures to help you to see one of the sins of the Catholic religion, and to help demolish any doubts in favor of Catholicism that you may have. I want to strengthen others in the Truth, those who love God’s Word.

The word of God warns us against idols, yet the Catholic religion makes statues to idolize, they even idolize relics. Relics are the material possessions belonging to the so-called Catholic Saints. The Catholics bow and pray to these relics. Relics are even the dead decayed remains of these “Saints.” Catholics believe that the bodies of these Saints are incorruptible, meaning not decayed. Pictures speak for themselves whether or not these remains have decayed. Catholics remove their “Saints” from their graves, and then they put these remains on display in see-through glass caskets for praying to and venerating. In this post there are pictures of Catholics venerating their dead.

There are many more pictures like these. However, here are enough to expose the Catholic religion.

Matthew 23:27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and everything unclean.

Ephesians 5:11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

Revelation 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
yes, it is telling...

Pope going to Mass

yes, very telling...

+++

Most of the members are protestant, why would we be talking about the pope?

Danoh

yes, it is telling...

Pope going to Mass

yes, very telling...

+++

Repugnantchick, you should have quit while you were ahead; now you have the negativity your Pope well deserves.

What are you a masochist? You constantly start threads attempting to draw others into negging on your mess of a religion.

Repugnant, indeed...

Here, have a little uncooked :spam:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
yes, it is telling...

Pope going to Mass

yes, very telling...

+++

The pope is acting guilty.