well, I see no one is talking about the pope... that is telling

Cruciform

No such thing, for the Catholic's pope would have to rebuke people for calling him 'Holy Father'; he would have to stop himself and others from calling the other Catholic priests 'father'. He would have to stop taking the seat of most importance. He would have to get rid of all the statues, pictures, and relics of "Jesus, Mary and Saints", including the crucifix. He would have to repent for bowing to those objects, and repent for praying to anyone besides Jesus. And many other such things.
The opinions (traditions of men) that you have derived from your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect are noted. :yawn:

Cruciform

Do you not know how to copy and paste and quote the relevant information here, not many i would guess, waste their time clicking on a link that just says here.
It's entirely up to them. The transparent excuse for not doing so that you have offered here, however, is noted.

PureX

10923283_930411963663167_2915789591226700235_n.jpg

God's Truth

The name 'Holy Father' is reserved only for God; it is the name Jesus called His Father.

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.

That sinful man allows people to call him the name reserved for God.

DAN P

yes, it is telling...

guess some of you anti-Catholics just saw too much GOOD there...

Pope going to Mass

Pope addressing Congress about evils in the US and the world

yes, very telling...

your motto: Cant say anything bad, say nothing at all

+++

Hi and like thae man trying to cast out a demon in the name of Jesus the demon said , Jesus I know and Paul I know , so WHO are you ??

dan p

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Proof, please.

Back to Post #21.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+
I know you don't have much use for the actual words that Jesus said while He walked the Earth but for those who do:

Matthew 23:9King James Version (KJV)

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.