ECT What is the Will of God . . .

Truster

God's will is to produce and perfect faithers ! He does this through giving His creation the choice to surrender their lives to Him , or something else !

He wants those who willingly follow Him !

Your spiritual blindness is His will.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

I come to this forum for two reasons . First to share the understandings of a a lifetime relationship with Christ . And second , to selfishly hope that as I put my understandings on the table to be tested , someone will share something with me to better my knowledge of Him .

It would be a blessing if you could share with me precisely why you see me as Spiritually blind .

Truster

I come to this forum for two reasons . First to share the understandings of a a lifetime relationship with Christ . And second , to selfishly hope that as I put my understandings on the table to be tested , someone will share something with me to better my knowledge of Him .

It would be a blessing if you could share with me precisely why you see me as Spiritually blind .

You have a lifetime of atheism in the true sense of the word. You repeat everything parrot fashion. Repeating words and doctrine because you have heard them but with understanding. You can fool the unregenerate but not the holy.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

You have a lifetime of atheism in the true sense of the word. You repeat everything parrot fashion. Repeating words and doctrine because you have heard them but with understanding. You can fool the unregenerate but not the holy.

Right , I understand the accusations your heaping on me . And I could add a few you don't know about . But can you specifically share with me , any statement I've made that would support your accusations ?

Truster

Right , I understand the accusations your heaping on me . And I could add a few you don't know about . But can you specifically share with me , any statement I've made that would support your accusations ?

The truth I have spoken doesn't need "support" it stands of its own accord. Truth always does stand irrespective
of what opposition, denial and ignorance it faces.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

The truth I have spoken doesn't need "support" it stands of its own accord. Truth always does stand irrespective
of what opposition, denial and ignorance it faces.

Ya , your repeating yourself .

Why would you come here to a discussion site to sharpen your understandings with others , if you don't have any evidence to support " the truth " or declarations your making .

I just asked why you said God created two different kinds of angels , you replied " the Holy Spirit told you " . When I asked you to share the evidence of your reply , you started the tol personal attack .

Spiritually blind
Atheist
A parrot
A fool
Ignorant

I asked you to support these accusations. , And again nothing .

We agree on one thing , I am not worthy of the gifts God has given me . I can give you a detailed list ñof reasons if you like. Or , you can look beyond the messenger and focus on the message , sharing why what I'm stating is wrong in your eyes . And I'll do the same with you , assuming you see yourself as not worthy ?

This thread is about what you think God's will for us is . What do you think it is ?

Truster

Center of His will? Really?

For His glory and the salvation, He prepared for me before the foundation of the world. Outside of His predetermined will, there is no hope.

This my everyday experience. It is obviously not yours or you would have recognised and rejoiced in it instead of opposing it.

Cross Reference

For His glory and the salvation, He prepared for me before the foundation of the world. Outside of His predetermined will, there is no hope.

This my everyday experience. It is obviously not yours or you would have recognised and rejoiced in it instead of opposing it.

God wants and WILL have a vast family of sons made in the image of Jesus Christ. Do you believe that?

Cross Reference

I trust that everyone who has their name in The Lambs Book of Life will be called to and granted the means of salvation. And them alone.

Can you see my question isn't about salvation but more?

Perhaps this will help speaking of Jesus and the "Why" of salvation:

"10 For it was fitting that he, for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the founder of their salvation perfect through suffering" Hebrews 2:10 (ESV)

Truster

Can you see my question isn't about salvation but more?

Perhaps this will help speaking of Jesus and the "Why" of salvation:

"10 For it was fitting that he, for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the founder of their salvation perfect through suffering" Hebrews 2:10 (ESV)

If your post was not about salvation why are you posting this verse from Hebrews that glorifies the Saviour and His salvation? (Rhetorical ?)

Cross Reference

If your post was not about salvation why are you posting this verse from Hebrews that glorifies the Saviour and His salvation? (Rhetorical ?)

The point being made is though Jesus is the founder/Author of their salvation the reason for it all is to bring many son's, not babies, unto Glory IN the Father as He became by His AND our obedience unto death:

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren," Hebrews 2:9-11 (KJV)

Get it out of your thinking that we are in this thing just to get a white stallion.

Truster

The point being made is though Jesus is the founder/Author of their salvation the reason for it all is to bring many son's, not babies, unto Glory IN the Father as He became by His AND our obedience unto death:

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren," Hebrews 2:9-11 (KJV)

Get it out of your thinking that we are in this thing just to get a white stallion.

I have never mentioned a white stalion. Your confusion seems to be on the back of a starteled horse, though.

Jerry Shugart

. . . . that if you knew it you would do it??

Here is what the Lord Jesus said concerning the will of God:

"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day" (Jn.6:40).​