ECT what matters is the keeping of the commandments of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God in His wisdom has allowed each believer our dual capacity.
The old sin capacity that we are told is dead and cannot produce righteousness.
And our new capacity (new creation) that can serve God with righteousness.

Not your righteousness but serve God with the very righteousness of Allmighty God, God's righteousness. You don't see this?

You have no righteousness that was not given you. And if you attempt to produce righteousness thru obedience to the law you have disregarded the imputation of what was required to serve to begin with - the righteousness of Messiah.
If you are a new creation you are not at the same time an old creation.

And, there is nothing wrong with obeying God.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. (*1 John‬ *1‬:*8‬ ASV)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You were taught false doctrine. John is writing to believers.
John progresses and says the one who is born of God does not practice sin. Believers don't sin. Now if a person does sin they have an advocate... Jesus the righteous. So is this for the unbeliever or for the believer?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
My little children, these things write I unto you that ye may not sin. And if any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: and he is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for the whole world. And hereby we know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him; but whoso keepeth his word, in him verily hath the love of God been perfected. Hereby we know that we are in him: he that saith he abideth in him ought himself also to walk even as he walked. (*1 John‬ *2‬:*1-6‬ ASV)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
My little children, these things write I unto you that ye may not sin. And if any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: and he is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for the whole world. And hereby we know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him; but whoso keepeth his word, in him verily hath the love of God been perfected. Hereby we know that we are in him: he that saith he abideth in him ought himself also to walk even as he walked. (*1 John‬ *2‬:*1-6‬ ASV)
:up:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
John progresses and says the one who is born of God does not practice sin. Believers don't sin. Now if a person does sin they have an advocate... Jesus the righteous. So is this for the unbeliever or for the believer?

That is a heresy. Believers do commit acts of sin.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Beloved, no new commandment write I unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning: the old commandment is the word which ye heard.

I write unto you, my little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name’s sake. I write unto you, fathers, because ye know him who is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the evil one. I have written unto you, little children, because ye know the Father. I have written unto you, fathers, because ye know him who is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the evil one. (*1 John‬ *2‬:*7, 12-14‬ ASV)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
John is writing to believers. He already wrote a gospel. You are going to have a loss of reward in the next life if you refuse to read in context. You are the one John just called a liar.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Beloved, no new commandment write I unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning: the old commandment is the word which ye heard.

I write unto you, my little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name’s sake. I write unto you, fathers, because ye know him who is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the evil one. I have written unto you, little children, because ye know the Father. I have written unto you, fathers, because ye know him who is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the evil one. (*1 John‬ *2‬:*7, 12-14‬ ASV)
The believer's sins have been forgiven him. Are you saying more than that?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The demon showed up.
(Mecrap)

Ye are of God, my little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. (*1 John‬ *4‬:*4‬ ASV)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John is writing to believers. He already wrote a gospel. You are going to have a loss of reward in the next life if you refuse to read in context. You are the one John just called a liar.

If you are true Jesus' follower or servant, you can make your presentation simple.

Yet, look at you, you still arguing with untel without end.

You guys are making circle over and over and don't even know about it.

You rant to everyone whom you hate.

You are hateful person which is not of Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey untel,

If intojoy finds out that you are not a trinity believer, he will treat you the same as he does me.

This is what trinity believers are; usurping Jesus' authority telling everyone who does not agree with them are cult, non-believers, and intojoy calls demons.

He should change his username to intohate instead of intojoy.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hey untel,

If intojoy finds out that you are not a trinity believer, he will treat you the same as he does me.

This is what trinity believers are; usurping Jesus' authority telling everyone who does not agree with them are cult, non-believers, and intojoy calls demons.

He should change his username to intohate instead of intojoy.
How would he find out if you did not tell him?