ECT what matters is the keeping of the commandments of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Come out of her
Are you referring to either of these?

Acts 16:18 NASB - She continued doing this for many days. But Paul was greatly annoyed, and turned and said to the spirit, "I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her!" And it came out at that very moment.

Revelation 18:4 NASB - I heard another voice from heaven, saying, "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues;

meshak

BANNED
Banned
How would he find out if you did not tell him?

He knows I am a non-trin. And he made plenty of nasty remarks about non-trins before.

As you can see he still has the same kind of spirit which is hateful.

Truth is not in hateful people, untel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
He knows I am a non-trin. And he made plenty of nasty remarks about non-trins before.

As you can see he still has the same kind of spirit which is hateful.

Truth is not in hateful people, untel.
Why are you talking to me about it?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, you did when I mentioned about him being my enemy.

Do you remember me motioning him being my enemy?
When was that meshak? Why would you mention anyone as an enemy? I remember maybe months or years ago something?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why are you talking to me about it?

Just for your information.

This is for the public to read too what kind of Christians that trinity believers are.

They are told by their pastors and priests that if you are not a trinity believer, you are not a Christian.

do you know that?

If you don't, ask your pastor about it if you don't think I am telling the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Just for your information.

This is for the public to read too what kind of Christians that trinity believers are.

They are told by their pastors and priests that if you are not a trinity believer, you are not a Christian.

do you know that?

If you don't, ask your pastor about it if you don't think I am telling the truth.
meshak,

I don't know if you are hurt, but I am not the person to be talking to about it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When was that meshak? Why would you mention anyone as an enemy? I remember maybe months or years ago something?

Nope it was only a week or so ago. You were repeating and circluing yourself with me. So when I read intojoy's comments which he was saying the same thing I have been telling you.

I said intojoy is my enemy but he is saying the same thing I was telling you over and over.

Even your enemy says something right every once in a while. I admit they are right when they are right even if they are my enemy.

But intojoy is so hateful that he does not admit it is right when his enemy claims it.

I am just giving your my perspectives for public to read. This is my witnessing for my Lord.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Nope it was only a week or so ago. You were repeating and circluing yourself with me. So when I read intojoy's comments which he was saying the same thing I have been telling you.

I said intojoy is my enemy but he is saying the same thing I was telling you over and over.

Even your enemy says something right every once in a while. I admit they are right when they are right even if they are my enemy.

But intojoy is so hateful that he does not admit it is right when his enemy claims it.

I am just giving your my perspectives for public to read. This is my witnessing for my Lord.
Okay. Well, thank you for not pm'ing me about it.

I hope you get better meshak. Shalom. Peace.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Okay. Well, thank you for not pm'ing me about it.

I hope you get better meshak. Shalom. Peace.

I did not pm you because I want the whole world to know what kind of faith trinity church are producing.

They are producing hate, not love.

God and Jesus are love.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I did not pm you because I want the whole world to know what kind of faith trinity church are producing.

They are producing hate, not love.

God and Jesus are love.
No it is fine. I am a male so I don't need or want you to pm me. As for posting here I hope you come to the truth and have peace about it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Untel,

Christianity is all about Jesus and His teachings and His teachings are mostly in sermon on the mount.

You are making His teachings complicated than actually is.

You need to stop it.

You have been making the same kind of threads and still arguing about it without coming to conclusion. It should not be so.

blessings.