ECT what matters is the keeping of the commandments of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So you are denying you hate non-trins?
meshak,

Your subject has nothing to do with this thread. Please don't post any more about the trinity on this thread. Follow the thread etiquette and post in response to the OP.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This thread is not about the Trinity, so I don't know why you would have brought it up.

According to the trinity believers, you are not born again unless you are trinity believer.

That's why he has been me calling me all kinds of vicious names.

They even change non-trins' user names to ugly names. That's their hateful fruit.

He cannot even say meshak. That's the trait of hateful trin posters' in this site.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
According to the trinity believers, you are not born again unless you are trinity believer.

That's why he has been me calling me all kinds of vicious names.

They even change non-trins' user names to ugly names. That's their hateful fruit.

He cannot even say meshak. That's the trait of hateful trin posters' in this site.
What does this have to do with circumcision, uncircumcision, or keeping the commandments of God?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He has been calling me ugly names. I expose his evil deeds.

They claim to be true and saved Christians. Their behaviors are not of Jesus.

I am exposing their evil deeds.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. Their fruit is evil.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
what is God's purpose for us?
Great question. I don't think so much about God's purpose for us. The word purpose is often overused. There is of course meaning and purpose for all of us, no matter what our position in life. If we talk about sin, God's purpose is that we would live the way He wants us. This is God's will for us, that we would obey Him.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You have talked to both of us on this thread about him. And about something he didn't even say. Please move your conversation elsewhere.

If you think I am lying, let him ask you about the trinity. Then you know I am telling the whole truth.

Are you up to the truth? or are you afraid?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
They claim to be true and saved Christians. Their behaviors are not of Jesus.

I am exposing their evil deeds.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. Their fruit is evil.
This thread was not meant for me to be a witness to anything.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you think I am lying, let him ask you about the trinity. Then you know I am telling the whole truth.

Are you up to the truth? or are you afraid?
I did not say you are lying. Why do you think I did? I said you are not staying with the OP topic, which you should do on this thread.