ECT what matters is the keeping of the commandments of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Untel,

Christianity is all about Jesus and His teachings and His teachings are mostly in sermon on the mount.

You are making His teachings complicated than actually is.

You need to stop it.

You have been making the same kind of threads and still arguing about it without coming to conclusion. It should not be so.

blessings.
The threads I post are so people can think about what they believe and come to the truth found in scripture, God's word.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The threads I post are so people can think about what they believe and come to the truth found in scripture, God's word.

Your threads are making simple doctrines so complicated. This is the traits of most organized churches.

You are not the only one. Most Christians on the forums are doing it.

It is not good thing because Jesus' teachings are not complicated at all. It is hard to follow for sure but it is not complicated.

It is hard teachings if we are not willing to change our conduct and mentality to Jesus' ways; this is the most churchgoers problem from my experience.

I should tell you that I have joined and served several major denominations faithfully.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your threads are making simple doctrines so complicated. This is the traits of most organized churches.

You are not the only one. Most Christians on the forums are doing it.

It is not good thing because Jesus' teachings are not complicated at all. It is hard to follow for sure but it is not complicated.

It is hard teachings if we are not willing to change our conduct and mentality to Jesus' ways; this is the most churchgoers problem from my experience.

I should tell you that I have joined and served several major denominations faithfully.
meshak,

Since you are on my thread and this is public I feel comfortable saying I will think about what I am saying on these forums. At the same time I am not going to stop thinking myself. Some of my thinking comes out in my posts or thoughts that I communicate. But it is not without the desire to learn myself or see people come to God and Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
meshak,

Since you are on my thread and this is public I feel comfortable saying I will think about what I am saying on these forums. At the same time I am not going to stop thinking myself. Some of my thinking comes out in my posts or thoughts that I communicate. But it is not without the desire to learn myself or see people come to God and Christ.

Why do it so complicated way?

Circling over and over is not the way to inform the public. It only gives confused messages.

Do you know that His followers have responsibility to spread Jesus and His teachings to the world?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why do it so complicated way?

Circling over and over is not the way to inform the public. It only gives confused messages.

Do you know that His followers have responsibility to spread Jesus and His teachings to the world?
I don't feel I am circling on anything. We are talking about what is simple not what is complicated, as complicated as my thoughts might be.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Untel,

There are tons and tons of people sending complicated and confused messages.

Why do you join them?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well, you are doing the same things what they are doing, making simple teachings complicated.
I don't think I am.

I break down complicated views into showing what the scriptures say plainly.

Such as with this thread. Have you understood the point in the OP?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Did you see my thread recently about the simplicity of the gospel?

Nope, I did not have to. I can tell by the length of your thread.

Besides, you still don't seem to know Jesus' basic teachings. Without knowing His basic principles, you cannot inform anyone about it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Nope, I did not have to. I can tell by the length of your thread.

Besides, you still don't seem to know Jesus' basic teachings. Without knowing His basic principles, you cannot inform anyone about it.
The longer the thread the better if we stay on topic, because that means a person can go deeper into the matter or have their questions about the OP answered.

I used to think only scripture, but now I can share my thoughts without them being scripture itself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't think I am.

I break down complicated views into showing what the scriptures say plainly.

Such as with this thread. Have you understood the point in the OP?

I am telling you I cannot communicate with you since you make everything so complicated, in other words, you go off to something else without resolving your first point. It is chaotic.

You need to read Jesus' word over and over until you have confident knowing what Jesus is all about.

I tell you, it is not hard to get the point what Jesus is teaching in over all.

You need to find out why you don't get His messages in over all.

Do you know overall message of the Bible? what is it?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am telling you I cannot communicate with you since you make everything so complicated, in other words, you go off to something else without resolving your first point. It is chaotic.

You need to read Jesus' word over and over until you have confident knowing what Jesus is all about.

I tell you, it is not hard to get the point what Jesus is teaching in over all.

You need to find out why you don't get His messages in over all.

Do you know overall message of the Bible? what is it?
The salvation of mankind.

If I raise an issue and someone says something different we need to know if it relates to the OP. Either way it might be my choice to relate to what the other person has said from my own understanding or perspective, especially as it pertains to my experience with scripture over the course of my life.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It's funny Unt that my next question would have been about the Trinity and then shak showed up like an angel of light to accuse me of condemning you for not accepting the Triunity of God.

That is a demonic war I am prepared to fight. Let the record stand that I shall resume our discussion after reflecting on why my spirit was moved to ask you this question. I believe God desires that I share with you and that the evil one has appeared so as to prevent further in depth discussions.

Resist satan and he will flee from you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It's funny Unt that my next question would have been about the Trinity and then shak showed up like an angel of light to accuse me of condemning you for not accepting the Triunity of God.

That is a demonic war I am prepared to fight. Let the record stand that I shall resume our discussion after reflecting on why my spirit was moved to ask you this question. I believe God desires that I share with you and that the evil one has appeared so as to prevent further in depth discussions.

So you are denying you hate non-trins?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

This thread is not about the Trinity, so I don't know why you would have brought it up.