What's your ancestry?

The Berean

So what I'm hearing is that we are almost a bunch of white people.

Not a very diverse crowd, are we?

I'm not "white" if that is of any consolation. :D Both of my parents are from Mexico. Also, "white people" is a very culture diverse group of people. For example Hungarian culture is quite different from Spanish culture, etc.

The Berean

Yeah, I'm a white guy with a Native American/Mexican wife and mixed race kids. I'm clearly a racist.

See white man stealing our women! How dare you steal our women, you bastard! :sibbie: This is as bad as all those old white guys marrying young Asian women! Creepers!

:p

Spitfire

See white man stealing our women! How dare you steal our women, you bastard! :sibbie: This is as bad as all those old white guys marrying young Asian women! Creepers!
You have this completely backwards. It's those exotic women who are stealing all the white men. :p

rainee

So what I'm hearing is that we are almost a bunch of white people.

Not a very diverse crowd, are we?

What?
How can you say that?

I thought someone said we are all Chinese?
we are all chinese
See? What'd I say!

(Though I do admit I never thought of myself as Chinese but every people have something fantastic and the Chinese are not exception if not leaders in that so I will take it. But some Chinese might object to me calling myself that :eek: )

But fzappa did grow a A Fu Manchu mustache when Zappa died :think:

Maybe like so?

10103-19153.jpg

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
genetic fruitcakes.............

genetic fruitcakes.............

~*~*~

Universe Blessings to the whole Human Family :)

On my mom's side - Scotch-Irish, German, French, Dutch (Kennedy/Herman)

On my dad's side - Samoan, English (Utai/Purcell)

Being 'mixed' (multi-raced), I can sympathize with others being 'cross-cultured'.

I have yet to do more genealogical research by contacting some family members. Good thing on my Dad's side are pretty devout Mormons (converted in Western Samoa years ago), you know that's right up their alley ;) - however I left that particular institution back in the 80's, but its still the culture of many on my Dad's side of the family.

I find the subject of 'eugenics' fascinating as far as human progress and evolution is concerned, but that's another thread.

pj

fzappa13

What?
How can you say that?

I thought someone said we are all Chinese?

See? What'd I say!

(Though I do admit I never thought of myself as Chinese but every people have something fantastic and the Chinese are not exception if not leaders in that so I will take it. But some Chinese might object to me calling myself that :eek: )

But fzappa did grow a A Fu Manchu mustache when Zappa died :think:

Maybe like so?

10103-19153.jpg

Well, it wasn't as good as FZ's but it was better than that, yeesh ...

fzappa13

~*~*~

Universe Blessings to the whole Human Family :)

On my mom's side - Scotch-Irish, German, French, Dutch (Kennedy/Herman)

On my dad's side - Samoan, English (Utai/Purcell)

Being 'mixed' (multi-raced), I can sympathize with others being 'cross-cultured'.

I have yet to do more genealogical research by contacting some family members. Good thing on my Dad's side are pretty devout Mormons (converted in Western Samoa years ago), you know that's right up their alley ;) - however I left that particular institution back in the 80's, but its still the culture of many on my Dad's side of the family.

I find the subject of 'eugenics' fascinating as far as human progress and evolution is concerned, but that's another thread.

pj

Genetics will often overcome eugenics ... are you familiar with the genetics of the Manx cat?

fzappa13

Tom-Wrigglesworth-010.jpg

But what about the dress?? (Com'on, we won't tell)
DSC001962-225x300.jpg

That's early on ... the better Fu Manchu's are further down the road. As it concerns dress it's sorta like wearing pink ... only certain men are secure enough in their masculinity to do either without concern of the edicts of the fashion police who are, as often as not, ... :flamer: