What's your ancestry?

rainee

That's early on ... the better Fu Manchu's are further down the road. As it concerns dress it's sorta like wearing pink ... only certain men are secure enough in their masculinity to do either without concern of the edicts of the fashion police who are, as often as not, ... :flamer:

Hmm, touche, fzappa...

I'll be back
arnold-schwarzenegger-as-the-terminator-in.jpg

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Eugenics....

Eugenics....

Genetics will often overcome eugenics ... are you familiar with the genetics of the Manx cat?

I haven't studied the anamoly of manx cats in depth or the mechanics of the genetic issues involved which make it tailess. I was referring to human genetics specifically related to our own species biologic evolution as it relates to our intellectual/spiritual evolution.

The Urantia Papers cover this and identify various races by certain colour-groups. Other schools such as Theosophy recognize 'root-races' of humankind, so these all tie into our evolutional past and destiny.

pj

fzappa13

I haven't studied the anamoly of manx cats in depth or the mechanics of the genetic issues involved which make it tailess. I was referring to human genetics specifically related to our own species biologic evolution as it relates to our intellectual/spiritual evolution.

The Urantia Papers cover this and identify various races by certain colour-groups. Other schools such as Theosophy recognize 'root-races' of humankind, so these all tie into our evolutional past and destiny.

pj

Well, dear Free, it is the nature of the Manx cat that it's short tailed gene is dominant and it doesn't matter who breads with it you get more Manx. The Scotch/Irish are the Manx cat of the human race and that has certain ramifications that are not so much physical in nature as they are matters of character.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
family arms.....

family arms.....

Well, dear Free, it is the nature of the Manx cat that it's short tailed gene is dominant and it doesn't matter who breads with it you get more Manx. The Scotch/Irish are the Manx cat of the human race and that has certain ramifications that are not so much physical in nature as they are matters of character.

Well, looks like you have a 'loaded' survey in that observation, that could lend itself to some assumptions ;)

Perhaps you could expand on the correlation of the 'scotch-irish' with the manx, and what makes this particular race special? Should we of 'scotch-irish' decent be elated over this reference of 'character'? Is such character on the positive or negative, if we could differentiate? heads or tails? lol

pj

Quincy

My father's side is Scottish/Cherokee and my mother's side is Irish/Cherokee.

I'm always peacefully at odds with myself :eek:

bybee

Hello bybee! Nice to see you, too. I now have a daughter who has my ancestry plus my wife's German line.

She has a wonderful temperament :plain:

Congratulations my friend! I wish you many blessings with your new daughter and wife!

resodko

BANNED
Banned
just found on an online genealogy site an ancestor from Norfolk who died in 1648 at the age of 92, having had three wives (one at a time) and 22 children (one of whom was my great (x14) grandfather who came to new england in the early 1630's)

so that's one line

of course, at the sixteenth generation distant, there are 65536 great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandparents, so it would be folly to imagine that I have anything like a known bloodline, especially considering the trade that occurred with new france and the propensity of the french to interbreed with indigenous peoples in the new world (and anything that would hold still in the old :chuckle: )

I like to think of myself as a Native American :)

fzappa13

Well, looks like you have a 'loaded' survey in that observation, that could lend itself to some assumptions ;)

Perhaps you could expand on the correlation of the 'scotch-irish' with the manx, and what makes this particular race special? Should we of 'scotch-irish' decent be elated over this reference of 'character'? Is such character on the positive or negative, if we could differentiate? heads or tails? lol

pj

Yes.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Apparently, I'm Irish Welsh, German, and (apparently) Scottish.

Good thing I drink in moderation. I could have a barroom brawl with myself.