Who Justifieth the Ungodly

beloved57

but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

The free gift here isnt a offer as many wickedly teach, but it actually results in many being justified!

Nanja

but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

The free gift here isnt a offer as many wickedly teach, but it actually results in many being justified!

Exactly ! The free gift of Justification was never an offer to all men without exception to accept or reject, but it was given by God's Grace Rom. 5:17 exclusively to all His Elect Rom. 8:33 by Imputation: That is, applied to the account of all of the Many who were made Righteous by Christ's Obedience on their behalf Rom. 5:19, and that's while they were being His enemies and unbelievers Rom. 5:9-10 !

beloved57

Exactly ! The free gift of Justification was never an offer to all men without exception to accept or reject, but it was given by God's Grace Rom. 5:17 exclusively to all His Elect Rom. 8:33 by Imputation: That is, applied to the account of all of the Many who were made Righteous by Christ's Obedience on their behalf Rom. 5:19, and that's while they were being His enemies and unbelievers Rom. 5:9-10 !
Amen Sister !

beloved57

The elect are justified before God on the sole basis of Christs death Rom 8:33-34

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

His being risen again is because of their Justification Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification

If Christ didn't Justify them by His death by dying for their sins, He could not have and would not have been raised again !

Nanja

The elect are justified before God on the sole basis of Christs death Rom 8:33-34

[FONT=&]33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

His being risen again is because of their Justification Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification

If Christ didn't Justify them by His death by dying for their sins, He could not have and would not have been raised again ![/FONT]

So True ! Christ being raised again validates that the Ungodly [Elect] His Death was for are Justified Rom. 8:33; that God's Law and Justice on their behalf is Satisfied by that fact alone, and His Resurrection proved it Rom. 4:25.

However, if He didn't Justify them by His Death alone, He would not be raised again, for there would be nothing to validate.

beloved57

So True ! Christ being raised again validates that the Ungodly [Elect] His Death was for are Justified Rom. 8:33; that God's Law and Justice on their behalf is Satisfied by that fact alone, and His Resurrection proved it Rom. 4:25.

However, if He didn't Justify them by His Death alone, He would not be raised again, for there would be nothing to validate.

Amen Sister, not many understand the salvific significance of Christs resurrection after putting away the sins of His Church !

_000_

BANNED
Banned
Who Justified or Condemned the Ungodly?

Matthew 12:37
For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

beloved57

The world of 2 Cor 5:19

19 [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To wit, that God was in Christ,[/FONT] reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This world is a justified world due to the non imputation of their sins, All who belong to this world have been legally discharged from guilt and punishment of their iniquities. God doesn't lay any charge against them which declares them Justified by His own act Rom 8:33

[/FONT]33 [FONT=&quot]Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.[/FONT]

Nanja

The world of 2 Cor 5:19

19 [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To wit, that God was in Christ,[/FONT] reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This world is a justified world due to the non imputation of their sins, All who belong to this world have been legally discharged from guilt and punishment of their iniquities. God doesn't lay any charge against them which declares them Justified by His own act Rom 8:33

[/FONT]33 [FONT="]Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.[/FONT]

Amen, and this Justified World Rom. 8:33 consisting of all God's Elect 2 Cor. 5:19 were reconciled to Him by the Blood of Christ Rom. 5:9-10, whom God Purposed to be their Surety and Redeemer Heb. 7:22 from Everlasting 1 Pet. 1:20; 2 Tim. 1:9 whereby all the sins they would commit in time were imputed to Christ the Lamb Rev. 13:8b, and His Righteousness and Obedience Rom. 5:19 imputed to them in the Everlasting Covenant of Grace Heb. 13:20; and this even while they were His enemies Rom. 5:9-10; Rom. 4:8.

2 Cor. 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that [God's Divine Purpose] we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

_000_

BANNED
Banned
I often wondered if Christians
that are born again, that tell me lies.

Are Born Again Liars?

How many times does a Christian, have to be Born Again,
before they will stop telling any lies?

One time this Christian told me that sometimes
they had a good reason to not tell the truth.

So I asked the Lord Jesus
if there was at any time a good reason
or any reason at all to ever lie to someone.

Jesus told me
only when it is the truth.

Revelation, Chapter 21, 8:
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable,
and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters,
and all ==========>LIARS,<====== ==== shall have their part
in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:
which is the second death.

God told me
that anyone that tells me that liars
can enter into the kingdom of God.

Is a liar.

God does not let liars
into the kingdom of God.

God told me that there
are no Christian
liars in the kingdom of God.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I often wondered if Christians
that are born again, that tell me lies.

Are Born Again Liars?

How many times does a Christian, have to be Born Again,
before they will stop telling any lies?

One time this Christian told me that sometimes
they had a good reason to not tell the truth.

So I asked the Lord Jesus
if there was at any time a good reason
or any reason at all to ever lie to someone.

Jesus told me
only when it is the truth.

Revelation, Chapter 21, 8:
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable,
and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters,
and all ==========>LIARS,<====== ==== shall have their part
in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:
which is the second death.

God told me
that anyone that tells me that liars
can enter into the kingdom of God.

Is a liar.

God does not let liars
into the kingdom of God.

God told me that there
are no Christian
liars in the kingdom of God.

YOU are a liar! God told you no such thing.

I Kings 22:20 And the Lord said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.

21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him.

22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.​

It is a good and righteous thing to decieve God's enemies.

_000_

BANNED
Banned
YOU are a liar! God told you no such thing.

I Kings 22:20 And the Lord said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.

21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him.

22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.​

It is a good and righteous thing to decieve God's enemies.
The Lord God said to me He sent a lying spirit to deceive you.

lol

lol

lol

beloved57

nanja

whom God Purposed to be their Surety and Redeemer Heb. 7:22 from Everlasting 1 Pet. 1:20; 2 Tim. 1:9

Amen Sister, please ponder these scriptures Mic 5:2

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Prov 8:22-23;30-31

22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

_000_

BANNED
Banned
In the Spirit realm the enemies of God
refer to me as

Quicksand.

You are now standing in quicksand.

lol

lol

lol